Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 19. (Read 35022 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have a question.

Let's say I'm selling a baseball cap online. Somebody says they sent me one Zoom as payment but they never received their baseball cap from me. I check my account and don't see their payment. They send me a screenshot of the transaction but I still can't find it on my end. They could be trying to rip me off, but they think I might be trying to rip them off. The only way to really resolve this is to have a record of the payment viewable in the blockchain that verifies they sent it and I received it. It is not necessary to reveal each transaction, just the disputed transactions. This would keep the records anonymous unless both parties agree to reveal the details in order to resolve a dispute.

Is such a thing possible?
Activity: 42
I've got my stash built up to 500+ so far. I have a feeling the next 500 aren't going to be so cheap. I don't think I've spent a whole Bitcoin on them so far.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
As I said cheap ones getting slowly bought,then the scarcity sets in later this week.Bought about 400 for virtually nothing and they most certainly wont be sold.Train slowly taking off now
Zoom (Ann) now translated in English,Russian,Chinese and Italian we are going Global
Hello.
I think it is gonna be a great project and I like to help do improve this community
yes it is going to be great and once the cheap coins are bought up you only have the daily mining coins and that aint a lot at a coin a block.Thanks for your support
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Hello.
I think it is gonna be a great project and I like to help do improve this community
working on a Zoom logo you can put on a polo shirt,maybe have a shop and sell them
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
I've put together a new client-side (secure) paper wallet generator for Zoom.

See it in action: https://zoomcoin.co/paper-wallet/
Download the source: https://github.com/upgradeadvice/zoom-paper-wallet

Example:

Very nice. Too bad I'm not good with Linux Sad
The paper wallet should work in most modern browsers on any OS. Just download the zip or clone with git and open index.html with Chrome or whatever.
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Im really enjoying the progress over the last day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I've put together a new client-side (secure) paper wallet generator for Zoom.

See it in action: https://zoomcoin.co/paper-wallet/
Download the source: https://github.com/upgradeadvice/zoom-paper-wallet

Example:

Very nice. Too bad I'm not good with Linux Sad
Anybody know the stratum for expool lol cant get it to work at nice hash
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Anybody interested in building a Xapo Faucet for us,I can give you a page and hosting and coins for doing it
Activity: 238
Thanks for the translation
Activity: 238
I'll work on italian translation this afternoon and post It in My country section. I'll let you know
Following and mining this coin...I really like this project...Just a question...I am actually mining on exapool on ieuro pool...is It the same as mining on zoom pool?

P.S. if needed i can try to make italian translation of the Announcement!! Just let me know

Yes ZOOM is formerly iEuro

I'll throw in some coins for the translation!
I will throw in a few as well
One we get the price reasonably stabilised going to list ZOOM on a Chinese exchange,see what the demand is there.Oh and a huge thanks to our lead Dev for the paper wallets,just no holding him back.
There is a 100 zoom bounty if you translate the ZOOM (Ann) to Russian,I speak it fluently but my writing leaves a lot to be desired and I have to use an on screen keyboard that is so annoying.
Есть 100 зум Баунти если перевести зум (Анн) русский,свободно говорю на нем, но мой почерк оставляет желать лучшего.
Pages:
Jump to: