Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 22. (Read 35022 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
The man who mined the block exactly on the hour will get 50 zoom.I will keep this promo for 6 hours.If no block on the hour exactly, nearest to it.No need to claim I will send it to the address

Ahh k get it.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
The man who mined the block exactly on the hour will get 50 zoom.I will keep this promo for 6 hours.If no block on the hour exactly, nearest to it.No need to claim I will send it to the address

How does that work with a pool?
Activity: 756
On the hour the time taken from the explorer the guy who mines that block at that precise time gets 50 Zoom this will go on for the next 6 hours

Sry i don't get this?
On the hour the time taken from the explorer the guy who mines that block at that precise time gets 50 Zoom this will go on for the next 6 hours
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Zoom is on the right path. There is much room for innovation in cryptocurrencies.

A couple other innovations I'm looking to invest in:

Non-divisible coins. What an innovation that would be! You know, like the coins people grew up with and have been using for centuries.

Numbered coins like many collectibles. Doesn't even have to be numbered. Anything that gives a coin individuality.

Imagine coins that each have an individual letter. Now imagine having to pay someone 4 coins, but those coins also have to spell a word. This could be used as a code, a personalized gift, a message to the collection agent, etc. Someone might try to corner the market on "R" coins, so they might have a separate value.

There is also the possibility of coins that have sounds or music. Imagine having to pay someone in Hank Williams or Taylor Swift or Aerosmith songs. Or it might be possible to send a personalized recording or photo with your coin.

Endless possibilities.

Activity: 42
I believe I made the first Zoom purchases on Bleutrade. Since then the price has dropped which is WONDERFUL Grin I don't have a lot of money so I'm happy to pick up some Zoom for cheap. I got some today for BTC0.0015 so I'm steadily building up my balance. If anyone wants to donate some Zoom, I'll gladly take it.

My Zoom address: ieDahQax282iint3jTMbSaofvZEYviPZ5s

I like the stealth feature of Zoom. I also like the rarity feature (so many coins just don't get that). Those are great, but the thing that really sold me was the idea of faster confirmations. I had a Bitcoin transaction that took over two days to confirm and that is just unacceptable. I have Freicoin transactions dating back over two weeks ago that STILL have not confirmed. This is a real problem. I will gladly invest what little I can into improvements to the whole process.

The other day I had some small amount of Litecoin that I deposited into my Bleutrade account. I made the transaction from my wallet. Then I clicked over to my Bleutrade account and it was already deposited AND confirmed! I couldn't believe it. It takes several minutes to get my Bitcoin confirmed. So when I saw that Zoom had a feature of fast confirmations, that hooked me. I still haven't tested it, but I'm certainly going to when I can.
Activity: 31
To keep the community amused each day I will write a strange fact about crypto, software,or the likes.
Todays is :The late Steve Jobs held one of the most prestigious positions in a software development company but could not write a line of code or understand it.Strange but true

Mostly because he was a marketing guy and that he was real good at. Apple is also a lot more than software and always has been. Also many CEO have no idea how to make the stuff their company makes as it's not their job to do so. Still it does seem ironic he had no idea to read/write or even understand any code.
A dump of 200+coins at 100K sat and below.

I would personally organize some giveaways or bounties with some of the premine pot.
The ICO may have turned off a few miners that would of jumped on but with the mining period launched at the same time as the ICO this would most likely not be the case. I think you need a yobit and a bleutrade as starter exchanges. The chat box on yobit seems a bit busier than bleutrade's.

Your also in competition with a bunch of useless POS coins, you need something special... something new!
We now have Chinese translation for our friends from China at......https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zoom-asic-1125415
At the moment nothing,we will decide that when the coin stabilises.The premine will never be dumped on the exchange,I may from time to time sell 100 to pay for things we need but not in the next month anyway.
So what happens with the remaining ICO coins?

Activity: 51
You need to promote the coin, it needs more miners and buyers and some trollbox promo with giveaways.
Then...
You need a high volume exchange.
Options ... pay for a trex listing
or seriously put together your proposal and plan to approach a more reputable exchange like Poloniex

first things first though is some promotion to increase your user base

I think B-MoneyXcan said it well. We need more exposure, and higher volume exchange. While bleutrade is a nice exchange (I like the light weight feel it has) it has extremely low volume on all coins it has listed, and before yesterday i had never visited it (before coinmaster222 named it in a previous post i had never even heard of it).
Building a face book page now and twitter and starting to build an eco- system where we have our own pools exchange and ATMs and debit card.Coin as Zoom is two days old we will get there through time.
Well 4 zoom sold in 24hrs yet everyone wanted a new exchange to deal on pointless applying to anymore just now

You need to promote the coin, it needs more miners and buyers and some trollbox promo with giveaways.
Then...
You need a high volume exchange.
Options ... pay for a trex listing
or seriously put together your proposal and plan to approach a more reputable exchange like Poloniex

first things first though is some promotion to increase your user base
Well 4 zoom sold in 24hrs yet everyone wanted a new exchange to deal on pointless applying to anymore just now
To keep the community amused each day I will write a strange fact about crypto, software,or the likes.
Todays is :The late Steve Jobs held one of the most prestigious positions in a software development company but could not write a line of code or understand it.Strange but true
Seems to me a lot of people dont realise the plans and the scarcity of Zoom and just want to give it away on Bleutrade.In the end they will realise there mistake and be back buying it back at twice the price.
Well we hope to build a complete Zoom eco system but everything takes time and money but we will get there !!Next step is to try and list on a chinese exchange to get worldwide exposure
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Remember Guys new pool to mine in and several other coins as well Exapool.com

How is exapool.com affiliated with Zoom? and should i point my hash directly at exapool.com servers?

PS

Awesome job on the new graphics for the OP Smiley

1. I am the developer of both.
2. tx.exapool.com and stratum.zoomcoin.co are the same server hosted in the US. If you are in Europe, I would suggest using nl.exapool.com:5333
Pages:
Jump to: