Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZYX NETWORK - A GROUND-BREAKING POS-BASED PRODUCT FOR A WIDE AUDIENCE - page 10. (Read 3674 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

What about zyx foundation? What team is going to do with it?

ZYX foundation will be developed after dapps connection. So they will create great blockchain with top platforms

How long does it take? Coin price is going down and team doesn't post anything about it
All crypto is going down now. But zyx coin is slowly rising and I think we will see good price soon
brand new

Is it hard to create token pools? What should I do for it?

Just call friends and tell them about zyx network. They should buy coins, create wallet and connect it to your wallet
This is easy because you shouldn't provide any KYC or pay for it. And you can create great dividend system for yourself
brand new

Hope team will make more contests to enlarge zyx community

It is better to take part in blockchain summits. Team should work on Asian promotion now
Don't think it can bring good promo now. Asian promo can bring good profit for team and community
brand new
What about forging system? When team is planning to do it? How to take part in it?
brand new

I can't understand what makes this platform unique. We have a lot of staking options now

Check zyx wp and you will find more information about web3j technology. Team is going to connect dapps to zyx network
Are you sure about it? As I know team is going to integrate zyx wallets to any blockchain platforms
brand new

Decentralization is only one way to help and support coin price

But what's going with zyx coin now? Price is falling down again

Check their post about btc price. If it is true we will see bigger coin price soon

But btc still rising and soon we will see 12k again

You know that it can't be forever. Bulls try to push but imo by the end of this week price will go down

BTC still going up and we will see good zyx price soon
Are you sure about it? Now btc will go down and team told about price rising after it
brand new

I can't understand what makes this platform unique. We have a lot of staking options now
Check zyx wp and you will find more information about web3j technology. Team is going to connect dapps to zyx network
brand new

Just call friends and tell them about zyx network. They should buy coins, create wallet and connect it to your wallet
brand new

What about zyx foundation? What team is going to do with it?
ZYX foundation will be developed after dapps connection. So they will create great blockchain with top platforms
How long does it take? Coin price is going down and team doesn't post anything about it
brand new
That's ok that price is not so big now, good time to buy more for staking
brand new
It is good time to provide more contests for traders. While we will have better volume for zyx coin price will go up
brand new

How many people can take part in one node in forging? I want to know more information about this option

Team will announce about it before forging release. They made a lot for platform development
What about payment for forging? Where can I find this information?
brand new
That is good that we have a lot of opportunities for community but they should work on better promotion
brand new

It is better to take part in blockchain summits. Team should work on Asian promotion now
brand new

What do you think about coin price? Is it good now?
I hope price will rise because I want to get more profit from staking
brand new
What do you think about coin price? Is it good now?
brand new
brand new

How many people can take part in one node in forging? I want to know more information about this option
Team will announce about it before forging release. They made a lot for platform development
brand new
brand new

What about zyx security system? What algorithm do you use? How team is plan to protect coin from price manipulation?

Decentralization is the best way to provide zyx network from manipulation

But how team is going to provide it? Still can't get this.

They have fully decentralized platform and no one can't manipulate the price

Why do you believe in it? What about garantees for token safe?
Price is still stable and team is working on platform development. Don't worry everything will be fine
Pages:
Jump to: