Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZYX NETWORK - A GROUND-BREAKING POS-BASED PRODUCT FOR A WIDE AUDIENCE - page 8. (Read 3674 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

How many people take part in staking now? I can't find this info on explorer

As I know team is going to update explorer to provide more information about zyx platform

Are you sure about it? Where did you find this information?

They are working on it, not long ago they made platform updates. ZYX will rise this year
They posted about next updates, check it on thier telegram chat
brand new

As I know team is going to update explorer to provide more information about zyx platform

They are working on it, not long ago they made platform updates. ZYX will rise this year
brand new

It is good time to provide more contests for traders. While we will have better volume for zyx coin price will go up

Check bitforex trading event for zyx coin. Team now is working on platform development and forging release

Lol, you should buy more 10k tokens to take part in it. This is cheating

Why do you think so? This is standard option for such platforms

Yeah, if you want to get profit from zyx staking you should hold tokens as many as you can
So it is good idea to buy more coins while price is low. After team will update forging price will go up
brand new

What about wallet integration? When team is planning to do it?
I think they will do it after forging will be released. I think it will be this month
brand new

Team has planned to make Asian market promotion but still they did nothing for it. Why?
They are working on it, don't worry. It will take some time to provide full promotion
brand new

That's ok that price is not so big now, good time to buy more for staking

I bought a lot and now get good profit from it. Team should work better for platform development

While all crypto is falling ZYX coin price still stable. This is good reason to invest in this platform

Are you sure about it ?Check one more time on bitforex. Coin price is going down
ZYX coin is stable today. While all crypto is falling it is good time to buy more
brand new

I am waiting when my friends will take part in zyx network to connect his wallet. As I know it will increase staking rewards

THey should invest and hold a lot to bring you some profit. Maybe team should provide better referral program

Why they should do it? If you want to get better staking rewards just connect friends wallet to your wallet and increase staking reward percentage

It is hard to find friends for integration. They should invest a lot now to give you profit
Are you sure about it? They can buy just about 1000-5000 coins and put it on staking
brand new

How much will it cost to provide masternodes on zyx network?

Team will announce about it. As I know it can be for free but we should wait when team will announce about it
Where did you find this information? As I know they are going to provide dynamic transaction fees for forging
brand new
It is good time to buy more coins while team is going to provide more events for community
brand new

Have team already announced about new listing? Bitforex is not so good for zyx coin

No, we should wait now for it. Don't like that coin price is falling down and team do nothing for it
Why do you think so? ZYX coin still stable while all crypto is falling
brand new

Have team already announced about new listing? Bitforex is not so good for zyx coin
No, we should wait now for it. Don't like that coin price is falling down and team do nothing for it
brand new

How much will it cost to provide masternodes on zyx network?
Team will announce about it. As I know it can be for free but we should wait when team will announce about it
brand new

What about zyx foundation? What team is going to do with it?

ZYX foundation will be developed after dapps connection. So they will create great blockchain with top platforms

How long does it take? Coin price is going down and team doesn't post anything about it

All crypto is going down now. But zyx coin is slowly rising and I think we will see good price soon

I think it is better to take part in staking and get passive income

But while zyx coin is falling staking can't bring you good profit
You should wait now because after forging price will rise. And don't forget that staking is passive income and you get rewards every day
brand new

I am waiting when my friends will take part in zyx network to connect his wallet. As I know it will increase staking rewards

THey should invest and hold a lot to bring you some profit. Maybe team should provide better referral program

Why they should do it? If you want to get better staking rewards just connect friends wallet to your wallet and increase staking reward percentage
It is hard to find friends for integration. They should invest a lot now to give you profit
brand new
Team has planned to make Asian market promotion but still they did nothing for it. Why?
brand new
What about wallet integration? When team is planning to do it?
brand new

It is good time to provide more contests for traders. While we will have better volume for zyx coin price will go up

Check bitforex trading event for zyx coin. Team now is working on platform development and forging release

Lol, you should buy more 10k tokens to take part in it. This is cheating

Why do you think so? This is standard option for such platforms
Yeah, if you want to get profit from zyx staking you should hold tokens as many as you can
brand new

brand new

I bought a lot and now get good profit from it. Team should work better for platform development

While all crypto is falling ZYX coin price still stable. This is good reason to invest in this platform
Are you sure about it ?Check one more time on bitforex. Coin price is going down
This is because all crypto is falling down. After forging will be added token price will go back
brand new

Pages:
Jump to: