Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZYX NETWORK - A GROUND-BREAKING POS-BASED PRODUCT FOR A WIDE AUDIENCE - page 7. (Read 3674 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What about further community contests? Has team already finished traders event on bitforex?
brand new

Team has planned to make Asian market promotion but still they did nothing for it. Why?

They are working on it, don't worry. It will take some time to provide full promotion

They have to make so many updates this month and I think everything will be fine with zyx network

Yeah, team is working hard on platform development and they have already announced about next plans.
They are going to cooperate with binance and uniswap. All this plans can provide top platform development
brand new

What's going on with coin price? How did it rise for 0,36 just for an hour?

More investors took part in zyx platform. Volume is growing and team works hard on promotion
With such fast platform development zyx project will become top 100 blockchain platforms
brand new

It is good time to buy more coins while team is going to provide more events for community

They will provide AMA today and I think they can announce about forging

Yeah, all should check it, team told about great plans about further platform devleopment
Did you check new announcement about binance competition and zyx cooperation with this platform?
brand new

More investors took part in zyx platform. Volume is growing and team works hard on promotion
brand new

It is good time to provide more contests for traders. While we will have better volume for zyx coin price will go up

Check bitforex trading event for zyx coin. Team now is working on platform development and forging release

Lol, you should buy more 10k tokens to take part in it. This is cheating

Why do you think so? This is standard option for such platforms

Yeah, if you want to get profit from zyx staking you should hold tokens as many as you can

So it is good idea to buy more coins while price is low. After team will update forging price will go up

Yeah, you were right because now price is going up.
ZYX Foundation will rise after new listing and forging release. So it is better to take part in zyx staking now
brand new

What token pairs will be available on uniswap for zyx coin?
I think we should wait now because team will announce about it soon.
brand new
It is good time to invest in zyx network. This month we will see great platform development
brand new

What about wallet integration? When team is planning to do it?

I think they will do it after forging will be released. I think it will be this month

No, forging will be next month. Team is planning to work on ZYX Foundation now
It is better buy more coins now. Price will rise up to 0,5-1$ when forging will be released
brand new

Team has planned to make Asian market promotion but still they did nothing for it. Why?

They are working on it, don't worry. It will take some time to provide full promotion

They have to make so many updates this month and I think everything will be fine with zyx network
Yeah, team is working hard on platform development and they have already announced about next plans.
brand new

That's ok that price is not so big now, good time to buy more for staking

I bought a lot and now get good profit from it. Team should work better for platform development

While all crypto is falling ZYX coin price still stable. This is good reason to invest in this platform

Are you sure about it ?Check one more time on bitforex. Coin price is going down

ZYX coin is stable today. While all crypto is falling it is good time to buy more

I invested a lot when price was 0.2 and now I get good divs from staking system
Did you check price today? Seems like zyx token is rising today while all crypto is falling
brand new

How much will it cost to provide masternodes on zyx network?

Team will announce about it. As I know it can be for free but we should wait when team will announce about it

Where did you find this information? As I know they are going to provide dynamic transaction fees for forging

Are you sure about it? Team will announce when forging will be ready
That's true, but now they are going to provide listing and zyx foundation development
brand new

How much will it cost to provide masternodes on zyx network?

Team will announce about it. As I know it can be for free but we should wait when team will announce about it

Where did you find this information? As I know they are going to provide dynamic transaction fees for forging
Are you sure about it? Team will announce when forging will be ready
brand new

That's ok that price is not so big now, good time to buy more for staking

I bought a lot and now get good profit from it. Team should work better for platform development

While all crypto is falling ZYX coin price still stable. This is good reason to invest in this platform

Are you sure about it ?Check one more time on bitforex. Coin price is going down

ZYX coin is stable today. While all crypto is falling it is good time to buy more
I invested a lot when price was 0.2 and now I get good divs from staking system
brand new

brand new
What token pairs will be available on uniswap for zyx coin?
brand new

It is good time to provide more contests for traders. While we will have better volume for zyx coin price will go up

Check bitforex trading event for zyx coin. Team now is working on platform development and forging release

Lol, you should buy more 10k tokens to take part in it. This is cheating

Why do you think so? This is standard option for such platforms

Yeah, if you want to get profit from zyx staking you should hold tokens as many as you can

So it is good idea to buy more coins while price is low. After team will update forging price will go up
Yeah, you were right because now price is going up.
brand new
brand new

It is good time to buy more coins while team is going to provide more events for community
They will provide AMA today and I think they can announce about forging
brand new
Amazing that you are going to list token on uniswap. I will wait for it, don't like bitforex
Pages:
Jump to: