Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZYX NETWORK - A GROUND-BREAKING POS-BASED PRODUCT FOR A WIDE AUDIENCE - page 5. (Read 3674 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Seems like team should provide buyback to increase token liquidity. Price is falling down now
brand new

What blockchain does zyx team use for zyx network? There are not so much info about it in WP

They made zyx platform on lisk blockchain but they have updated it. They use web3j technology to connect zyx wallet to other platforms
That is good and seems like they have already share their technology to other blockchain systems. ZYX is developing fast
Yes, and next year we will see dapps connection so zyx platform will grow
brand new

What do you think about zyx staking system and token price? I want to invest in it but want to know what community think about it
ZYX staking is good for passive income. You shouldn't hold a lot to get good rewards. And you can trade them any time you want
brand new

What's going on with coin price? How did it rise for 0,36 just for an hour?

More investors took part in zyx platform. Volume is growing and team works hard on promotion

That's true, but they have so many options and tools to be added on zyx network

We will wait what team will update. First of all they should provide new listing and mobile platform

But they still don't provide dates for this updates. And coin price is going down now

Don't worry about zyx token price. This is standard situation and you have an opportunity to buy more coins now
Now price is stable because more people try to buy before uniswap cooperation will be released
brand new

This is good time to provide new reputation contest for zyx users. We have a lot of new users that can't understand all options

What contests do you want to see now?
They can take part in blockchain summits that will be in the end of September and in October
brand new

I think it is good time to take part in blockchain events to provide better volume for zyx volume
What events they should take part? As for me it is better to focus on platform development to provide better volume
brand new

What about zyx foundation? What are you going to do with it?
ZYX Foundation is developing now. More projects use zyx blockchain and tokens
brand new
I want to know about binance competition. What team is going to do for it?
brand new
What blockchain does zyx team use for zyx network? There are not so much info about it in WP
They made zyx platform on lisk blockchain but they have updated it. They use web3j technology to connect zyx wallet to other platforms
Is it easy to integrate this technology to blockchain platform?
brand new

What about further community contests? Has team already finished traders event on bitforex?

Yeah, and seems like bitforex team tried to cheat with it. I will wait for traders competitions on binance

How did they cheat with it? And what zyx team told about it?

Still nothing, they cooperate with bitforex. So we should wait when community will tell them about it
Bitforex can't provide good volume for zyx coin. So it is better to wait for uniswap exchange and binance listing
brand new

What about further community contests? Has team already finished traders event on bitforex?

Yeah, and seems like bitforex team tried to cheat with it. I will wait for traders competitions on binance

How did they cheat with it? And what zyx team told about it?
Still nothing, they cooperate with bitforex. So we should wait when community will tell them about it
brand new

I think it is good time to buy more zyx coins because after binance cooperation zyx coin price will immediately rise

When do they plan to make it? As I know they are going to take part in binance blockchain platforms competition

Where do you find this information? Don't know anything about this event
Check their twitter and AMA session. CEO told about it not long time ago
brand new
What about zyx foundation? What are you going to do with it?
brand new
I think it is good time to take part in blockchain events to provide better volume for zyx volume
brand new

This is good time to provide new reputation contest for zyx users. We have a lot of new users that can't understand all options
What contests do you want to see now?
brand new

What's going on with coin price? How did it rise for 0,36 just for an hour?

More investors took part in zyx platform. Volume is growing and team works hard on promotion

That's true, but they have so many options and tools to be added on zyx network

We will wait what team will update. First of all they should provide new listing and mobile platform

But they still don't provide dates for this updates. And coin price is going down now

Don't worry about zyx token price. This is standard situation and you have an opportunity to buy more coins now
brand new
What do you think about zyx staking system and token price? I want to invest in it but want to know what community think about it
brand new

That is good and seems like they have already share their technology to other blockchain systems. ZYX is developing fast
brand new
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: