Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZYX NETWORK - A GROUND-BREAKING POS-BASED PRODUCT FOR A WIDE AUDIENCE - page 9. (Read 3674 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I am waiting when my friends will take part in zyx network to connect his wallet. As I know it will increase staking rewards

THey should invest and hold a lot to bring you some profit. Maybe team should provide better referral program
Why they should do it? If you want to get better staking rewards just connect friends wallet to your wallet and increase staking reward percentage
brand new

What about zyx foundation? What team is going to do with it?

ZYX foundation will be developed after dapps connection. So they will create great blockchain with top platforms

How long does it take? Coin price is going down and team doesn't post anything about it

All crypto is going down now. But zyx coin is slowly rising and I think we will see good price soon

I think it is better to take part in staking and get passive income
But while zyx coin is falling staking can't bring you good profit
brand new
How much will it cost to provide masternodes on zyx network?
brand new

Hope team will make more contests to enlarge zyx community

It is better to take part in blockchain summits. Team should work on Asian promotion now

Don't think it can bring good promo now. Asian promo can bring good profit for team and community

We should wait for it. First of all team is going to provide forging for it
It can take a lot of time to provide full forging system for community. They still don't update github
brand new
Have team already announced about new listing? Bitforex is not so good for zyx coin
brand new
What about further platform promotion and development? Where can I find information about it?
brand new

What about forging system? When team is planning to do it? How to take part in it?

Do you have more than 100000 tokens? Did you take part in token sale?
Seems like zyx coin still going down and you can buy more coins to take part in forging
brand new

What about forging system? When team is planning to do it? How to take part in it?
Do you have more than 100000 tokens? Did you take part in token sale?
brand new

Hope team will make more contests to enlarge zyx community

It is better to take part in blockchain summits. Team should work on Asian promotion now

Don't think it can bring good promo now. Asian promo can bring good profit for team and community
We should wait for it. First of all team is going to provide forging for it
brand new

What about zyx foundation? What team is going to do with it?

ZYX foundation will be developed after dapps connection. So they will create great blockchain with top platforms

How long does it take? Coin price is going down and team doesn't post anything about it

All crypto is going down now. But zyx coin is slowly rising and I think we will see good price soon
I think it is better to take part in staking and get passive income
brand new
How many people take part in staking now? I can't find this info on explorer
brand new

That's ok that price is not so big now, good time to buy more for staking

I bought a lot and now get good profit from it. Team should work better for platform development
While all crypto is falling ZYX coin price still stable. This is good reason to invest in this platform
brand new

It is good time to provide more contests for traders. While we will have better volume for zyx coin price will go up

Check bitforex trading event for zyx coin. Team now is working on platform development and forging release
Lol, you should buy more 10k tokens to take part in it. This is cheating
brand new
Where can I find information about zyx foundation? Do they plan to develop it?
brand new

How many people can take part in one node in forging? I want to know more information about this option

Team will announce about it before forging release. They made a lot for platform development

What about payment for forging? Where can I find this information?

Team will announce about it. We should just wait now. It is not so easy to create such great system
They should work on github, there is no info on it. And explorer is lagging sometimes
brand new

That is good that we have a lot of opportunities for community but they should work on better promotion

They should work on Asian promo and Latin America promo. But still there are not so many information about it
It takes some time, so we should wait. Team is going to make AMA soon so you will get all information
brand new

That is good that we have a lot of opportunities for community but they should work on better promotion
They should work on Asian promo and Latin America promo. But still there are not so many information about it
brand new

It is good time to provide more contests for traders. While we will have better volume for zyx coin price will go up
Check bitforex trading event for zyx coin. Team now is working on platform development and forging release
brand new

That's ok that price is not so big now, good time to buy more for staking
I bought a lot and now get good profit from it. Team should work better for platform development
brand new
I am waiting when my friends will take part in zyx network to connect his wallet. As I know it will increase staking rewards
Pages:
Jump to: