Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 112. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Has anyone received coins in the wallet waves?

No one has yet received coins in the Waves wallet, because distribution will be at 10th of July:

Starta ICO project thanks you for participating in our crowdfunding campaign!
Starta tokens will be distributed on 10th of July.
Instructions sent by email.
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Has anyone received coins in the wallet waves?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I installed iOS wallet, I got my address, but when I pressed the save button, it said page not found. Then I went back to starta page and shows me to confirm link from email address, but I never received one. What should I do? Is it normal this, do I need to wait little bit for a link? Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Congratulations guys!

It was fast one right after Primal Base ICO. Great succes of Starta and Waves communities.

Two succesful ICOs related to wavesplatform in a few days. That is good for waves.
Waves is going to be the next etherium. Many people underestimate waves as the scam and dump and pump coin but in fact , ICO based on waves made succesful rasing fund. It is a proof that waves is worthy.

We saw good ICOs on Waves Platform lately. But we also need to see that kind of succes after the ICOs.
I think that encourage people to hold Waves, invest Waves based projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Congratulations guys!

It was fast one right after Primal Base ICO. Great succes of Starta and Waves communities.

Two succesful ICOs related to wavesplatform in a few days. That is good for waves.
Waves is going to be the next etherium. Many people underestimate waves as the scam and dump and pump coin but in fact , ICO based on waves made succesful rasing fund. It is a proof that waves is worthy.
Congratulations guys!

Exactly.

EncryptoTel, MobileGO, ZrCoin, Primal Base and now Starta. Things seem good Waves and Waves' assets.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Read the article:
$5 million was raised for investment in the tech start-ups within Starta Accelerator during the ICO of Cross Coin.
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/07/06/5-million-raised-ico-investment-60-70-start-ups-starta-accelerator

Sounds like a joke, but this is the reality, congratulations once again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Someone has added a coin called starta on waves DEX, it will be fake and not the real coin. Only trade coins with the green check mark on waves. Developers ought to make this clear or people are going to get scammed. I see someone has bought a small amount already.

For DEX, the green check mark is a must.  Don't buy anything that doesn't have one. 
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Someone has added a coin called starta on waves DEX, it will be fake and not the real coin. Only trade coins with the green check mark on waves. Developers ought to make this clear or people are going to get scammed. I see someone has bought a small amount already.

some people just want to be ahead of the rest which is why they buy thinking they are quicker and they wouldn't appear in this thread complaining with their hero account.  creating tokens should have been the last feature to be activated and that for now spreading the word about how to use the platform is the  priority.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
jsc
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Hello, I used the exchange to join ICO, I sent waves to the ico wallet and did not write the attachment when sending Waves to Starta ICO, I need an orientation to rescue my waves because I could not get ICO tokens.

I already sent email yesterday to support and so far I have not gotten an answer to recover my waves but I have not gotten an answer yet  Cry.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hi there, is it true that the token has officially been issued on the Waves platform?

See here: http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/9SHkXtyNsCjcYV9pMmjt7PqoB7nizZPtKjyj6Bd2wGaB

And it is trading on the DEX exchange. However, I am not sure whether this is legit or a duplicate created by someone to make money.

Tokens have not been released, they will be released on 10th July. Anything there now is fake, please be careful
nice , i have invest some fund , waitting the released . i think this project will have a big  succeed in the future
This and Zrcoin are restoring my faith in ICO with physical products to push
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
Hi there, is it true that the token has officially been issued on the Waves platform?

See here: http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/9SHkXtyNsCjcYV9pMmjt7PqoB7nizZPtKjyj6Bd2wGaB

And it is trading on the DEX exchange. However, I am not sure whether this is legit or a duplicate created by someone to make money.

Tokens have not been released, they will be released on 10th July. Anything there now is fake, please be careful
nice , i have invest some fund , waitting the released . i think this project will have a big  succeed in the future
Congratulations guys!

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Option to input waves address has been enabled in the website...... waves address inputed and confirm.....。。。。 now waiting for tokens to hit waves  wallet and 。。。。。。。。 exchange announcement。。。。。 fingers cross its bittrex Grin
Activity: 280

Read the article:
$5 million was raised for investment in the tech start-ups within Starta Accelerator during the ICO of Cross Coin.
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/07/06/5-million-raised-ico-investment-60-70-start-ups-starta-accelerator

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
For how long ICO Starta will be running?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Hi, i hope we can be listed on bittrex and liqui at least, they are good exchanges. To da moon!

Many ask them to pay attention to these exchanges, but the last word after them(

Everyone know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the best exchanges. I'm sure that Starta devs also. If everything will be correct, like is now, it is just matter of time when Starta will hit these exchanges.. matter of short time.. Wink
Activity: 291
Hi, i hope we can be listed on bittrex and liqui at least, they are good exchanges. To da moon!

Many ask them to pay attention to these exchanges, but the last word after them(
Jump to: