Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 111. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

I installed iOS wallet, I got my address, but when I pressed the save button, it said page not found. Then I went back to starta page and shows me to confirm link from email address, but I never received one. What should I do? Is it normal this, do I need to wait little bit for a link? Thanks

Its probably a network issue, you could also try the google wallet

Hi,

I can't because I don't have anymore option for sending. It just says please follow confirmation link to proceed and my wallet address. All day like that.

Please contact support for that, [email protected]

If I prefer to use the web wallet instead of using IOS apps, and I think waveswallet.io is easier because we can open anywhere
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

I installed iOS wallet, I got my address, but when I pressed the save button, it said page not found. Then I went back to starta page and shows me to confirm link from email address, but I never received one. What should I do? Is it normal this, do I need to wait little bit for a link? Thanks

Hi,

I can't because I don't have anymore option for sending. It just says please follow confirmation link to proceed and my wallet address. All day like that.

Please contact support for that, [email protected]
Activity: 126
Hey guys,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign,
No rank update will be made anymore since ICO has already ended, also we are no longer accepting participants in the campaign.

For those that have not completed their posts, you are advised to do that as soon as possible, because counting of posts will soon commence, we are making this exception considering that the ICO ended real quick.

Tokens will be released on 10th July, please be careful with fake tokens out there.
Listing in exchanges will happen in a couple of days, first in DEX and Tidex, then later in the others.

Thank you for your support

Cheers Smiley

I was posted in June 24 regarding my rank update and filled the google form too, till now my rank not update in google spreadsheet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19754096

Thanks for the pointer, you didnt fill the rank update form. The update has been made
Activity: 1092
Is there any certainty when stakes for bounty will be counted, as there may be many who have not completed 40 post assignments  Embarrassed
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hey guys,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign,
No rank update will be made anymore since ICO has already ended, also we are no longer accepting participants in the campaign.

For those that have not completed their posts, you are advised to do that as soon as possible, because counting of posts will soon commence, we are making this exception considering that the ICO ended real quick.

Tokens will be released on 10th July, please be careful with fake tokens out there.
Listing in exchanges will happen in a couple of days, first in DEX and Tidex, then later in the others.

Cheers Smiley

Tidex? Hope that the site wont give issues Huh
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Hi,

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hey guys,

Cheers Smiley

I was posted in June 24 regarding my rank update and filled the google form too, till now my rank not update in google spreadsheet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19754096
Activity: 280
Hey guys,

Cheers Smiley
is starta token already listed in cmc or when is it likely to be listed there

It will be listed in a couple of days, first in Tidex and Dex, then others will follow later
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I am very happy with the success of Starco's ICO.
I can not wait for the startups to give us an excellent return on investment. Not counting the future startups that will enter the portifolio soon.

All are congratulations!
Me too, I am looking of an update for the manager. When are we going to wear the signature?

ICO is already over.
how amazing just i join signature campaign & i get only 2 stake but now campaign is close...?
Hey Dev, do the bounty campaign is over?

I think yea campaign is closed because the crowd funding campaign for project is already over, if you are already enrolled make sure you make 40 post before the final stakes update.

Every campaign has such rules and if that is not followed then there are chances of him getting 0 stakes.I don't know how many of you didn't follow the campaign rules and made 40 posts and in that 5 posts to be in this thread.
Has anyone received coins in the wallet waves?

Coins will be released on 10th July, just as it was stated in the email you received
Hi guys,

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
is starta token already listed in cmc or when is it likely to be listed there
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I can not wait for the startups to give us an excellent return on investment. Not counting the future startups that will enter the portifolio soon.

All are congratulations!
Me too, I am looking of an update for the manager. When are we going to wear the signature?

ICO is already over.
how amazing just i join signature campaign & i get only 2 stake but now campaign is close...?

I think yea campaign is closed because the crowd funding campaign for project is already over, if you are already enrolled make sure you make 40 post before the final stakes update.
copper member
Activity: 728

All are congratulations!

ICO is already over.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

All are congratulations!

ICO is already over.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil

All are congratulations!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
HI

Is ICO still open?

Opened the account but unable to do any transactions?

nope, it's closed they reach the objectives in less than 24 hours

Thanks for the info.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
HI

Is ICO still open?

nope, it's closed they reach the objectives in less than 24 hours
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
HI

Is ICO still open?

Jump to: