Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 110. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
Hey guys,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign,
No rank update will be made anymore since ICO has already ended, also we are no longer accepting participants in the campaign.

For those that have not completed their posts, you are advised to do that as soon as possible, because counting of posts will soon commence, we are making this exception considering that the ICO ended real quick.

Tokens will be released on 10th July, please be careful with fake tokens out there.
Listing in exchanges will happen in a couple of days, first in DEX and Tidex, then later in the others.

Thank you for your support

Cheers Smiley

When will the end of starta signature campaign complete? can I post my post until Sunday?
I'm glad if ico starta can reach the target very quickly.

You wear signature and support Starta project, but you don't even know that Starta ICO already ended?!!

Maybe he knows if ICO starta is finished, he did ask for it because the number of posts is still less than 40, maybe so

Yes it's true, yesterday I was on vacation for one week, and just read the update today. I always monitor starta every day before the holidays, and I have the right to ask because starta campaign update is published today.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
how long the ICO will last? Is there a hard cap?

Thanks in advance! Quick search didn't provide any answers for me...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign,
No rank update will be made anymore since ICO has already ended, also we are no longer accepting participants in the campaign.

For those that have not completed their posts, you are advised to do that as soon as possible, because counting of posts will soon commence, we are making this exception considering that the ICO ended real quick.

Tokens will be released on 10th July, please be careful with fake tokens out there.
Listing in exchanges will happen in a couple of days, first in DEX and Tidex, then later in the others.

Cheers Smiley

When will the end of starta signature campaign complete? can I post my post until Sunday?

You wear signature and support Starta project, but you don't even know that Starta ICO already ended?!!

Maybe he knows if ICO starta is finished, he did ask for it because the number of posts is still less than 40, maybe so
Activity: 291
Congratulations guys!

It was fast one right after Primal Base ICO. Great succes of Starta and Waves communities.

Two succesful ICOs related to wavesplatform in a few days. That is good for waves.
Waves is going to be the next etherium. Many people underestimate waves as the scam and dump and pump coin but in fact , ICO based on waves made succesful rasing fund. It is a proof that waves is worthy.

I agree!
I also think that within 1-2 years, the waves will compete with  etherium. Too fast they develop and do a lot of ICO on waves platform.
I use waveswallet.io , Is it secure wallet? I am really not interested in the waves at the first time but now the succesful project turn me on to Waves. I am not sure about waves , as I read the platform we will earn rewards if we keep our waves for a certain of time. Is it true? Please give me answer who has experience with waves.

Of course problems can happen on any platform. Waves is now very fights for reputation and trying to have a high technical level. While I have not heard any major complaints. Also it is interesting to hear someone's opinion.
If waves can find a way to clean up its DEX and prevent creation of fake tokens, it would go a long way in cementing its reputation and value

It's opened platform.
You need buy a verified tokens and everything will be alright.
You just need to be more careful.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Hey guys,

Cheers Smiley

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

Cheers Smiley

Please, don't give an other week... Too much people came on late on this campaign. not really cool for real supporters.

Meanwhile, the yellow people on the sheet are excluded? thanks !

Sharing is caring, or so I've been told. And a lot of people are just beginning to understand cryptosphere. The dev are being generous. they should be thanked and encouraged for that! Stop being so self-centered! This ain't wall street!

You're right sharing is caring. But early campaign participants took the most of the risk and now they're waiting to be prized. This is also sharing for late campaign participants. Don't you think?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
Hey guys,

Cheers Smiley

Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Activity: 1092
Starta really good, hopefully dev quick to do the audit and quickly enter the market.saya sure starta will be a good coin considering the time for sale
Activity: 477
lately those who see 'oportunities' to scam are creating tokens, the fees for creation of tokens must be higher so the fake tokens wouldnt be poping up every time an ICO ends.   Undecided
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Congratulations guys!

It was fast one right after Primal Base ICO. Great succes of Starta and Waves communities.

Two succesful ICOs related to wavesplatform in a few days. That is good for waves.
Waves is going to be the next etherium. Many people underestimate waves as the scam and dump and pump coin but in fact , ICO based on waves made succesful rasing fund. It is a proof that waves is worthy.

I agree!
I also think that within 1-2 years, the waves will compete with  etherium. Too fast they develop and do a lot of ICO on waves platform.
I use waveswallet.io , Is it secure wallet? I am really not interested in the waves at the first time but now the succesful project turn me on to Waves. I am not sure about waves , as I read the platform we will earn rewards if we keep our waves for a certain of time. Is it true? Please give me answer who has experience with waves.

Of course problems can happen on any platform. Waves is now very fights for reputation and trying to have a high technical level. While I have not heard any major complaints. Also it is interesting to hear someone's opinion.
If waves can find a way to clean up its DEX and prevent creation of fake tokens, it would go a long way in cementing its reputation and value
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hey guys,

Cheers Smiley

Please, don't give an other week... Too much people came on late on this campaign. not really cool for real supporters.

Sharing is caring, or so I've been told. And a lot of people are just beginning to understand cryptosphere. The dev are being generous. they should be thanked and encouraged for that! Stop being so self-centered! This ain't wall street!
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Has anyone received coins in the wallet waves?

Coins will be released on 10th July, just as it was stated in the email you received

Is that I did not receive any notification of when they would be distributed for that I asked, question resolved thanks Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hey guys,

Cheers Smiley

copper member
Activity: 728
this is the good news for Starta coin "$5 million was raised for investment in the tech start-ups within Starta Accelerator during the ICO of Cross Coin"
Details here..https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/07/06/5-million-raised-ico-investment-60-70-start-ups-starta-accelerator/
Activity: 291
Congratulations guys!

I agree!

Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Congratulations guys!

I agree!

Yup, Waves got so much things happening and now would be a nice time to buy truck loads of Waves and lease them out in your wallet. Hold on to them for 1 to 2 years and you can see Waves following ETH all the way to $100 and $200
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Congratulations guys!

I agree!
Activity: 238
Congratulations guys!

I agree!
Jump to: