Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 114. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Open your email. I received an email from Starta team.

yea, add waves address in your ico dashboard

I will use android wallet. Is that safe?

I think better is https://waveswallet.io/ than android wallet

I already submit my waves address from android wallet.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi there, is it true that the token has officially been issued on the Waves platform?

See here: http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/9SHkXtyNsCjcYV9pMmjt7PqoB7nizZPtKjyj6Bd2wGaB

And it is trading on the DEX exchange. However, I am not sure whether this is legit or a duplicate created by someone to make money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I was in the ZrCoin campaign
The Google docs with Signature Campaign has no.
Any way you can update it? #46
If you can't that's OK  

I dont think you were part of ZrCoin campaign, because your name is not on the list.

Besides, you removed Starta signature/ avatar doing the camapaign, thats a violation of the rules

I was part of zrcoin campaign but forgot to fill the sheet with yes, so will I be still considered for the bonus in the signature campaign?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Starta ICO project thanks you for participating in our crowdfunding campaign!
Starta tokens will be distributed on 10th of July.
Instructions sent by email.
Smiley

The distribution procedure started (check your Starta dashboard, or email box). On my end everything is correct:
"Your address was added successfully."  Grin  
Waiting till 10th for tokens in my wallet Smiley

Thank you for being with us up to date!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I think better is https://waveswallet.io/ than android wallet
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

"Your address was added successfully."  Cool

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Starta ICO project thanks you for participating in our crowdfunding campaign!
Starta tokens will be distributed on 10th of July.
Instructions sent by email.
Smiley
Activity: 98
Activity: 112

Activity: 116
Who was dissatisfied with the support?
They are everywhere and see everything Shocked
Activity: 308
hi manager.

im wondering about the spreadsheet.. im at #65 and a full member wearing an avatar at the same time.
yes, my weekly stakes there is correct, its 4 stakes per week. now the total stakes is misleading. i only got 6 stakes for the last 2 weeks i joined the campaign.. isnt it supposed to be 8 stakes in total? 2*4?   i think you just wrongly input the number, instead of 8 you only put 6.. please fix this.. thanks.

Hello,
You joined the campaign as a member (2 stakes) and rose in rank the next week to full member (4 stakes) making your stakes a total of 6 stakes.

What exactly needs to be fixed???

do you mind posting the link to the  spreadsheet of the stakes?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep1iTy4Ng4pozZckZbtFpVVHssR01FImKt77fUZXt-k/edit#gid=0

I guess they have already marked those that removed their signature/ avatar in the course of the campaign.
Activity: 308
Hello guys,

Please bear with us, we are working to ensure quick listing on exchanges,
Every information pertaining to listing will be made known as soon as possible.

Please still wear Starta Signature and Avatar till we ask you to remove them, which wont be long

Thank you for your support

Thanks guys for the update, really you are doing a good job handling all the issues
I was in the ZrCoin campaign
The Google docs with Signature Campaign has no.
Any way you can update it? #46
If you can't that's OK  

I dont think you were part of ZrCoin campaign, because your name is not on the list.

Besides, you removed Starta signature/ avatar doing the camapaign, thats a violation of the rules
hi manager.

im wondering about the spreadsheet.. im at #65 and a full member wearing an avatar at the same time.
yes, my weekly stakes there is correct, its 4 stakes per week. now the total stakes is misleading. i only got 6 stakes for the last 2 weeks i joined the campaign.. isnt it supposed to be 8 stakes in total? 2*4?   i think you just wrongly input the number, instead of 8 you only put 6.. please fix this.. thanks.

Hello,
You joined the campaign as a member (2 stakes) and rose in rank the next week to full member (4 stakes) making your stakes a total of 6 stakes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep1iTy4Ng4pozZckZbtFpVVHssR01FImKt77fUZXt-k/edit#gid=0
Anyone here experiencing old posts were deleted, just notice it now when I check on the spreadsheet..
I joined last June 15, 2017 (16:29:39) and started posting on June 16, 2017 to July 03, 2017 I already made 45 posts as of this writing.

I think there is something going on with the forum like trashing old thread which results to this posts deletion,
How will the devs be able to manage this kind of concern, I want to know since I have a shortage of posts like 11 posts
and that was maybe deleted.

Can you just check when is the date we joined rather than counting from starting posts to end posts, I'm sure some
have similar problem like me.

Are you trying to say that some of your posts are being deleted? Obviously not from the thread. We count posts from the day you registered for the campaign
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
hi manager.

Hello,

Hello guys,

Please still wear Starta Signature and Avatar till we ask you to remove them, which wont be long

That was quick for exchange. Thank you for that update
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hello guys,

Great. Thanks
Jump to: