Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 141. (Read 153176 times)

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
In two days the ICO starts many luck and i hope for a fast success ICO ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1030
Starta looks like a very nice project. I'll join the signature campain.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Great project. 2 days to start!

Venture capital on the blockchain is a great idea.

----

Hey guys Krosscoin <> Cross-Coin !
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
i fina that have an waves tokens name krosscoin , is it the same project about this ?

or it is this project's item?
Me too, I got this token krosscoin. I wonder is this token blowing to Starta?

I think krosscoin is the entirely different tokens over on waves and no tie up with starta but i could be wrong.

I noticed them giveaway previously, the ANN they created didn't say anything about what the token is for too. It won't confuse investors with STARTA so long as their tickers are different. What's the ticker for STARTA?

Its going to be interesting to see how much this STARTA could collect in a day. If it will last just few days, we'll be seeing a new list in waves portfolio soon.

Do we talk about Krosscoin in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkss-krosscoin-lets-make-good-happen-waves-and-ethereum-blockchain-1975416 ?
Looks like its 100% different project
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
i fina that have an waves tokens name krosscoin , is it the same project about this ?

I think krosscoin is the entirely different tokens over on waves and no tie up with starta but i could be wrong.

I noticed them giveaway previously, the ANN they created didn't say anything about what the token is for too. It won't confuse investors with STARTA so long as their tickers are different. What's the ticker for STARTA?

Its going to be interesting to see how much this STARTA could collect in a day. If it will last just few days, we'll be seeing a new list in waves portfolio soon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Is signature campaign registration closed? I do not see my name in the spreadsheet.
I dont think the registration for signature campaign is closed
Because max participants is 500, your name will available on the sheet after get approvement from the dev

Yes, you are right, I see the participants are also new 115. Maybe the dev is busy and focused on the project. By the way, thanks for the answer

So It means the list not automatic added, but manually approval
i just join now, waiting for dev approval
I am not really sure if they are still accepting but I guess they would because the max participants for the signature campaign is 500,
I think you just have to wait till you get accepted or ask the manager of the campaign if they are still accepting a new participants for the campaign.
Is signature campaign registration closed? I do not see my name in the spreadsheet.
Because max participants is 500, your name will available on the sheet after get approvement from the dev

Yes, you are right, I see the participants are also new 115. Maybe the dev is busy and focused on the project. By the way, thanks for the answer

So It means the list not automatic added, but manually approval
i just join now, waiting for dev approval
Activity: 378

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Activity: 812
Activity: 378
hello dev

i cant find indonesian language local thread for Starta ICO
is it available or not yet for that language ?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 574

Many startups from Srtarta Accelerator portfolio are considering their own ICOs.

And we have some news concerning Starta ICO by this point.

Some of the new tokens will be distributed among holders of Starta’s tokens from our accelerated startups ICOs.

It is important detail makes Starta ICO even more attractive for investing than before.

Join ICO on 4th of July!
Read details in our blog:

https://medium.com/startaico/participants-of-startas-ico-to-receive-tokens-from-future-icos-run-by-portfolio-s-companies-eda109fd0ad7

That's sounds fantastic. This is one of the best icos currently in bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

can someone help explain how the ICO investors can make a return? As the portfolio of startups grows in value, Starta will buy back the tokens at a higher price? Is this done through a website or on the exchange? This would be my first ICO participation so apologies if I'm not understanding correctly

Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Many startups from Srtarta Accelerator portfolio are considering their own ICOs.

Some of the new tokens will be distributed among holders of Starta’s tokens from our accelerated startups ICOs.

It is important detail makes Starta ICO even more attractive for investing than before.

Join ICO on 4th of July!

https://medium.com/startaico/participants-of-startas-ico-to-receive-tokens-from-future-icos-run-by-portfolio-s-companies-eda109fd0ad7

Merci ! Thank you, i Edit the french threat with , this is absolutely great !
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

Join ICO on 4th of July!

that's the intresting news, let me share it on Twitter & FB.
Jump to: