Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 142. (Read 153176 times)

legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

Many startups from Srtarta Accelerator portfolio are considering their own ICOs.

And we have some news concerning Starta ICO by this point.

Some of the new tokens will be distributed among holders of Starta’s tokens from our accelerated startups ICOs.

It is important detail makes Starta ICO even more attractive for investing than before.

Join ICO on 4th of July!
Read details in our blog:

https://medium.com/startaico/participants-of-startas-ico-to-receive-tokens-from-future-icos-run-by-portfolio-s-companies-eda109fd0ad7

that's  good , i am waitting the ico begin and plan to invest some fund ,
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Many startups from Srtarta Accelerator portfolio are considering their own ICOs.

And we have some news concerning Starta ICO by this point.

Some of the new tokens will be distributed among holders of Starta’s tokens from our accelerated startups ICOs.

It is important detail makes Starta ICO even more attractive for investing than before.

Join ICO on 4th of July!
Read details in our blog:

https://medium.com/startaico/participants-of-startas-ico-to-receive-tokens-from-future-icos-run-by-portfolio-s-companies-eda109fd0ad7
Activity: 196
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Hi, I would like to join signature and avatar campaign.
I already wear BBCode and avatar.
Please let me know if i'm accepted. (Or maybe there is spreadsheet with participants list?)
Cheers!

Edit/ I already found form to fill.. and spreeadsheet Wink
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

It is another Russia project that focus on an industry with crytocurrrency, looks similar to the Zrcoin. I will keep an eye on this project.

If I am not wrong the team from this project has few people who were part of Zrcoin and also there is some bonus if you were part of zrcoin in the signature campaign.

I think it's the communication and bitcointalk moderation team that is the same
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
This a great project , I decide to join signature campaign , would you accept my application !
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

It is another Russia project that focus on an industry with crytocurrrency, looks similar to the Zrcoin. I will keep an eye on this project.

If I am not wrong the team from this project has few people who were part of Zrcoin and also there is some bonus if you were part of zrcoin in the signature campaign.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I would say $5mil is low too, I wonder what made them settle for that.
Well I guess they have their plans and know what they want. Am so supporting this project till the end
Since their target is really small,i am sure it will be achieved in a day or two,money is pouring into good projects as of recently and many of the crowd  funds are getting a good response,so i think this will be the case with Starta,looking forward to invest in the first day because you never know ,it might fulfill its target in the first day itself. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I'm waithing the July 4 to join this epic project

After succesfull Adex ICO yesterday, all eye now on Starta ICO
I believe Starta ICO will sold out in less than 24 hours  Grin
Hope that it would be true like what happened in the ICO of PrimalBase,
This is really getting me pump up going to watch how long will this ICO would take to sold all of its token.

Yes we are all excited about this ICO and its the perfect time for them to be raising their funds.
It is only 3 days left before the ICO begins,
And I just check the number of people participating in this signature campaign ,
There seems to be a low number of participants seems like we are going to make a huge amount from the bounty since there are only 115 participants.

Imo in the last 24H the ppl will do gather for this ico. There are lots of investors looking for ICOS right now.

The ppl participating are not big but I see lots of hero members and this is a good thing .

Yep , more stakes for us lel but i'm here most for the project , the bounty come as a reward .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

This is really getting me pump up going to watch how long will this ICO would take to sold all of its token.

Yes we are all excited about this ICO and its the perfect time for them to be raising their funds.
It is only 3 days left before the ICO begins,
And I just check the number of people participating in this signature campaign ,
There seems to be a low number of participants seems like we are going to make a huge amount from the bounty since there are only 115 participants.
Activity: 149

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
One big downside is that there is no direct purchase method in dollars. A shame a bit  Undecided

The ICO hasn't started yet.  The project does allow US investors and so I believe there will be. I think it will be displayed this July 4th but as of now I can see they are just BTC, ETH, LTC, WAVES and ETC.  I don't think there are creditcard users who will use their cards to invest, most likely paypal.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
One big downside is that there is no direct purchase method in dollars. A shame a bit  Undecided
legendary

Never have I heard of those companies actually. ARe E-Contenta, Kidbee and sendpulse going to release a token on waves blockchain?
I read E-contenta and they were like an adnetwork which there were adnetworks doing ICO already here in the forum.
They will not release tokens. Only Starta token will be released. Yes, on the Waves platform.

I know that but how will Starta fund these company without the tokens created by these companies?  They must have some chain form other network in order for Starta to monitor the profit just as how Fund Management will work like ICN.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Never have I heard of those companies actually. ARe E-Contenta, Kidbee and sendpulse going to release a token on waves blockchain?
I read E-contenta and they were like an adnetwork which there were adnetworks doing ICO already here in the forum.
They will not release tokens. Only Starta token will be released. Yes, on the Waves platform.
legendary

Jump to: