Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 140. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
tomorrow is the start of the ico right? is there a possibility that it will be sold out on the first day?

May be sold out few hours...

If it is sold out tomorrow, the signature campaign will also close tomorrow or will it last till this weekend till the stakes have been counted till Friday and updated? Waiting for OP to respond on this.

possible it will close right away. manager laready instructed that make sure to finish the 40 posts before july 4.

by the way, how much is one token? im havign a thought to participate tomorow.

The price of 1 token is 1$ and so there are around 5 million tokens for the 5 million dollar target Smiley
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
tomorrow is the start of the ico right? is there a possibility that it will be sold out on the first day?

If it is sold out tomorrow, the signature campaign will also close tomorrow or will it last till this weekend till the stakes have been counted till Friday and updated? Waiting for OP to respond on this.

possible it will close right away. manager laready instructed that make sure to finish the 40 posts before july 4.

by the way, how much is one token? im havign a thought to participate tomorow.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
It is a project that I trust . In the history of the Ico, the ICO won't be too much of a problem to be of sentiment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
i fina that have an waves tokens name krosscoin , is it the same project about this ?

or it is this project's item?
Me too, I got this token krosscoin. I wonder is this token blowing to Starta?

I think krosscoin is the entirely different tokens over on waves and no tie up with starta but i could be wrong.

Cross coin and krosscoin aint the same project
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
ummmm i hope this will be a good investment
Activity: 472
It's gonna be very fast ICO sale. May be the record in crypto history.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I will be starting on 4th July. Do we know at which hour the ICO will start on 4th I don't want to miss out this ICO

if you check the website
you can see ICO countdown at the website mate
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

I will be starting on 4th July. Do we know at which hour the ICO will start on 4th I don't want to miss out this ICO
Activity: 266
Activity: 774
In two days the ICO starts many luck and i hope for a fast success ICO ;-)

Me too, I'm very excited to see if it will sell out fast like other successful ICOs.

This is great, Im also excited on the upcoming ICO. Hoping this ICO will be a successful project. Definitely, Ill be observing this.
Is signature campaign registration closed? I do not see my name in the spreadsheet.
I dont think the registration for signature campaign is closed
Because max participants is 500, your name will available on the sheet after get approvement from the dev

Yes, you are right, I see the participants are also new 115. Maybe the dev is busy and focused on the project. By the way, thanks for the answer

Only 2 days left till the ico. Not a good idea joining the signature campaign right now.

probably because its kinda late, most importantly if tokens will be sold out fast of which the dev or the team assumed it will happen. but lets just give them the chance also to participate.

i just apply last day, and not yet update to spreadsheets, i know its too late, but let me try, i hope im in Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Is signature campaign registration closed? I do not see my name in the spreadsheet.
Because max participants is 500, your name will available on the sheet after get approvement from the dev

Yes, you are right, I see the participants are also new 115. Maybe the dev is busy and focused on the project. By the way, thanks for the answer

Only 2 days left till the ico. Not a good idea joining the signature campaign right now.

probably because its kinda late, most importantly if tokens will be sold out fast of which the dev or the team assumed it will happen. but lets just give them the chance also to participate.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

i fina that have an waves tokens name krosscoin , is it the same project about this ?

I think krosscoin is the entirely different tokens over on waves and no tie up with starta but i could be wrong.

Krosscoin and Crosscoin are different tokens.
Be careful.
Activity: 246
Its going to be interesting to see how much this STARTA could collect in a day. If it will last just few days, we'll be seeing a new list in waves portfolio soon.
If all the speculation from the team are true then it might end within a day or two,most of the recent crowd funds are filling up fast and the main reason i think is that people are pulling their money from alt coins and started investing in these crowd funds. Smiley
Activity: 322

i don't think they are the same , it is the other coin that base on airdrop
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Me too, I'm very excited to see if it will sell out fast like other successful ICOs.

Then it's better to invest at the begining of the ICO  Wink
Activity: 149

Jump to: