Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 143. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Only 4 days left. I have the feeling this is going to end in less than a day. 5 millions is not too much money for crypto. Grin

5m$ is a really low market cap for this project
It can skyrocket x5-x10
waiting ))

I would say $5mil is low too, I wonder what made them settle for that.
Well I guess they have their plans and know what they want. Am so supporting this project till the end

That's enough. Why join the general hysteria and increase the max cap?
It's best to do everything simply, quickly and compactly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

On reading the content of these links, I see few companies in the portfolio, does starta already invested in these and holds some share of these companies? if so what is the % of funds invested in these companies?
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
this is cool but i afraid i don't want to invest in waves tokens

Why? What's wrong with the waves tokens? Undecided

I think he got screwed up with the Encryptotel Incident with a lot of waves token being stolen and that was fixed of late, I just started to use waves and I find it a lot simple to use when compared to MEW and also the transaction fee is less than ETH.

The platform isn't completed but we can already say its definitely a better software, its a complete package for being a wallet for all tokens on their blockchain and an exchange at the same time. A few more months and we can all see that the platform will work with all the features.

Iagree with you totally, its a better platform and user friendly too. Definitely within a short while, it will be better than it is now

I'm in since the beginning, for me , they will have a big pump mid/end of summer new DEX gui coming and a lot of new feature. it will be huge!
Activity: 196
Only 4 days left. I have the feeling this is going to end in less than a day. 5 millions is not too much money for crypto. Grin

It can skyrocket x5-x10
waiting ))

I would say $5mil is low too, I wonder what made them settle for that.
Well I guess they have their plans and know what they want. Am so supporting this project till the end
Activity: 196

I think he got screwed up with the Encryptotel Incident with a lot of waves token being stolen and that was fixed of late, I just started to use waves and I find it a lot simple to use when compared to MEW and also the transaction fee is less than ETH.

The platform isn't completed but we can already say its definitely a better software, its a complete package for being a wallet for all tokens on their blockchain and an exchange at the same time. A few more months and we can all see that the platform will work with all the features.

Iagree with you totally, its a better platform and user friendly too. Definitely within a short while, it will be better than it is now
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Looking forward to this one. Should be a banger  Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Everything related to the waves is a scam, the developers of waves and other people steal your coins

Waves haters, finally I saw them, what they look like Grin
So what they look like? I am just curious

dont dare to believe this troller. lol, please dont waste your time on him.

We saw great success of Primal Base. Another Waves chain project.
Now I guess it's Starta's turn.

Yeah, Primalbase doing a good move, i believe Starta will follow
Starta aiming 5 Million USD, i think this will sold out fast

Primalbase is also project on Waves.
We know these guys as well Smiley

waves is so far doing great. i believe that those icos who used waves platform are so far successful. so im pretty sure, strata will be successful as well.
Activity: 157
Activity: 367
Merit: 250

It can skyrocket x5-x10
waiting ))
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
Hey guys,

Good to have you here

Weekly stakes have been added for participants in the Signature/ Avatar campaign, with update of ranks for those that rose.

For those that are not part of the campaign...you do not want to miss this bounty, its BIG..register here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18745331

And YES its 4 days to the ICO...Be a part of this innovation
INVEST IN STARTA ICO
https://startaico.com/

Thank you for your support
Activity: 280
What's the maximum? 5 $? Can’t find it on the 1st page

Maximum cap is $5 million, you can find it in the whitepaper
https://startaico.com/files/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 116
I joined a social media campaign on https://theviralexchange.com. I completed the task and received Viral points. but Where can I exchange Viral Points with Blitz Huh What is a blitz Huh How to get STARTA. Could someone please help me !!!

You can  trade of Blitz on exchanges.  You can buy the Starta token after the start of the ICO - 4 of July.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yeah, 5 mln $. Or do you mean token price? Token will cost 1$
Activity: 210
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605

Nice, i got a feeling, Starta ICO will finished in 24 hours - 48 hours

By what so ever reason i will keep my eyes on Opening of ICO.
Because personally feel that Starta will rock...
They have a good preparation time for marketing so when the time of ICO people has already a knowledge and they can
consider this project to be part of their investment bucket list.
Jump to: