Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 148. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
So the chances of reaching their target within the first week is highly possible looking at the way things are going and looking at the blog post they have their calculations at hands and it looks like they will reach the target pretty easily.

It would be amazing and certainly a confirmation on the community's opinion on the value of the project if they reach their target fast. The icos that sell out quickly usually end up performing well in the long run.

I agree.
Although there are a group of people (investors) who wait for the first and next days of the ico to see the project is supported by others.
So for many investors the ICO start is important, but it shows not always a complete picture of the situation.
Activity: 120
many ICO held in July
i hope starta can be first and attract more investor and the ICO end successful
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
if you want participate at the social campaign... twitter, facebook, google, youtube. It was better, this application is made for that.

So it's like you want, if you want more stalkes, don't hesitate !

Thanks for your reply.
Must I share it on each social network to get more stakes ? (you said stalkes, ahah  Grin )

all you need do is to complete the tasks there, for example..'like' 'retweet' etc to earn viral points

Thanks!
I earn 5 viral points by liking the facebook page but my twitter account is still too "young" to retweet anything. I didn't see any google or youtube tasks.

Aww, sorry to hear that...majority of the tasks are twitter, but youtube still somes from time to time, you could be fortunate to meet it.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
if you want participate at the social campaign... twitter, facebook, google, youtube. It was better, this application is made for that.

Thanks for your reply.
Must I share it on each social network to get more stakes ? (you said stalkes, ahah  Grin )

all you need do is to complete the tasks there, for example..'like' 'retweet' etc to earn viral points

Thanks!
I earned 5 viral points by liking the facebook page but my twitter account is still too "young" to retweet anything. I didn't see any google or youtube tasks.

Thanks for your reply.

Everything related to the waves is a scam, the developers of waves and other people steal your coins

Could you explain (with real arguments, I mean) why you say something like this?
Activity: 364
Everything related to the waves is a scam, the developers of waves and other people steal your coins

Waves haters, finally I saw them, what they look like Grin
So what they look like? I am just curious
They look like bag of wind  Smiley Really, just gossip and not a single fact, as captcha 01 do
Activity: 112
Yes, one week left until ico starts. It should be interesting.
So the chances of reaching their target within the first week is highly possible looking at the way things are going and looking at the blog post they have their calculations at hands and it looks like they will reach the target pretty easily.

It would be amazing and certainly a confirmation on the community's opinion on the value of the project if they reach their target fast. The icos that sell out quickly usually end up performing well in the long run.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
good luck for the ico, in juli there are so many ico, i hope people will choose this ico as their alternative investment, look fancyand legit.

i like the picture of rocket..hehe
LOL, you probably need to read the whitepaper to fully understand what this project will bring. When investing, we should
not be lazy and just based the picture for success, let's make money from this ICO but learn to understand why this is valuable and people
should invest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
good luck for the ico, in juli there are so many ico, i hope people will choose this ico as their alternative investment, look fancyand legit.

i like the picture of rocket..hehe
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
In my opinion this time is golden time for any good project looking investors, because there are a lot of investors here.

Yes, it seems people can't get enough of crypto crowdfunds so its a golden opportunity for good projects to get their funding with relative ease.

God this first half of 2007 2017 almost depleted all ETH and BTC reserves because we had so many good ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
We saw great success of Primal Base. Another Waves chain project.
Now I guess it's Starta's turn.

Yeah, Primalbase doing a good move, i believe Starta will follow
Starta aiming 5 Million USD, i think this will sold out fast

Primalbase is also project on Waves.
We know these guys as well Smiley

Primalbase price is just too much.  Cheesy

BUT WAVES is really doing it well this time. There were issues with the dex but for the most part, the team has already accomplished what the rest of the team hasn't. It won't be long we'll see price growth along with the tokens like Zrcoin and Starta.
Activity: 149
In my opinion this time is golden time for any good project looking investors, because there are a lot of investors here.

Yes, it seems people can't get enough of crypto crowdfunds so its a golden opportunity for good projects to get their funding with relative ease.

Primalbase is also project on Waves.
We know these guys as well Smiley

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Sure. We all should be ready when ICO starts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto

Thanks for your reply.
Jump to: