Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 146. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
when will this coin can be exchange and when will this ico ends?
By the way congratulations to all of the participants of this ico crosscoin, it is crosscoin right? not starta?
This ico ends as soon as they collected 5 mln$. The coin will be released on exchange 2-3 weeks after ico (if I am not mistaken).

You are very correct. thank you for your support

If the ICO ends early in the week, does this mean all the campaigns also end along with the ICO?

Can you explain more on this?

of course it is illogical to continue the bounty campaign when the target is reached and the maximum cap is collected.
The end of ICO - we do not know and  we discuss and propose it here)
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Im back for real now , hehe . Good luck again guys .

PS : MY AV SHOULD CHANGE SOON ALSO .
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
https://medium.com/startaico/the-trailblazing-new-trend-of-ico-investment-b71027fabcac

The excitement is building up...5 days to ICO...plan to invest

Great idea to choose New York city..its the commercial nerve center in the US, startups will have better chances to implement their products there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
By the way congratulations to all of the participants of this ico crosscoin, it is crosscoin right? not starta?
This ico ends as soon as they collected 5 mln$. The coin will be released on exchange 2-3 weeks after ico (if I am not mistaken).

If the ICO ends early in the week, does this mean all the campaigns also end along with the ICO?

All campaigns end with the ICO, thats why we advised participants to make their posts early enough
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

it is starta ICO being powered by crosscoin, the ICO should last for 30 days but will end faster if the cap of $5 million is reached.
The coin will be on exchange not long after the ICO ends
Hi guys . Just joined your thread , i'm here from waves - zr - and now i came to Starta . Good luck to the team and to the project .

Thank you for your support, but you need to wear Starta signature and avatar to be considered in the campaign
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
It's below 100 billion now and a market correction is happening with all the currencies coming down one after the other, we may see the price what was a few months back or even what it was in 2016.
It is just a consolidation period and the market will bounce back pretty soon,i do not think it will make any difference to any of the new ICO,as people will be investing in good projects and the estimate from Starta points towards that.

The market is currently recovering and things are getting back to what it was 2 days ago, a lot of new money coming in and a lot of people try to get a hands on cryptocurrencies for a quick profit.Let's see what the marketcap remains after this year end.
Activity: 616
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Starta is the only investment portfolio token on WAVESplatform as of now right?

I guess this will really be one of the first if there will be another. There are already several tokens with same concept on ETH platform, I will be one of those who will send WAVES for the funds.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Hi guys . Just joined your thread , i'm here from waves - zr - and now i came to Starta . Good luck to the team and to the project .
Do you mean you will joined the signature campaign?
I think you should change signature first, and you have additional stakes because you are part of the zrcoin campaign.
Welcome in advance, let's together promote Starta.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Activity: 490
Merit: 265
Hello, guys. I registered to bounty campaign 3 weeks ago (Signature). Where i can see my bounty?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Activity: 448
It's below 100 billion now and a market correction is happening with all the currencies coming down one after the other, we may see the price what was a few months back or even what it was in 2016.
It is just a consolidation period and the market will bounce back pretty soon,i do not think it will make any difference to any of the new ICO,as people will be investing in good projects and the estimate from Starta points towards that.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

I ve heard Suretly is going to have an ICO, is it true?

why did you think these people should care about surety that you asked here?

this is the kind of users your campaign manager should banned and give their stakes to someone who give an extra mile to post more than what is required.

to the campaign manager, i would scan the participants for you if you ban him.  Cheesy
Jump to: