Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 160. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Normally the campaign stops with the ICO, and we anticipate the ICO to end quick, that is why we advice making the posts by 4th July to be on the safe side
Glad that i checked this thread now,if not i would have missed this one,since there are some changes in the campaign rules,i think most of them will miss this one,since now we need 40 quality posts including 5-10 posts in this thread.Waiting for the ICO and i am sure it will be a successful one.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512

Dear participants of signature campaign!

As you know we changed start day of ICO.
So we changed a bit rules of signature campaign as well.
Thus, it's 40 quality posts and 5-10 (from them) should be in this thread.

We have more than 2 weeks for now.
So you can easily do it.

Why do you say there are 2 weeks?  When the ico starts on 4th Aug and ends in a month? Do you mean about project getting sold out on the first day and ico closes along with all the other Bounties?
You anticipate a quick sale termination
Guys,
We are sorry about the change of rules, and we dont anticipate any other change to the signature/avatar campaign rules.
By 2 weeks we mean, before the start of ICO..which is on 4th July, we hope to raise the required fund early enough before the 30 days stipulated time.

Everything is gradually taking shape, please bear with us for the shaky start.

Thank you

Dev, i hope these are the final changes to this campaign and ICO, too much change can ruin even a good project.
I believe ICO will be a success

hi dev, i am a bit confused about that two weeks.
i just want to clear this out.

before july 4, we must already finished that 40 posts? is that what you are trying to say?

Normally the campaign stops with the ICO, and we anticipate the ICO to end quick, that is why we advice making the posts by 4th July to be on the safe side
You anticipate a quick sale termination?
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

So you can easily do it.

Why do you say there are 2 weeks?  When the ico starts on 4th Aug and ends in a month? Do you mean about project getting sold out on the first day and ico closes along with all the other Bounties?

Guys,
We are sorry about the change of rules, and we dont anticipate any other change to the signature/avatar campaign rules.
By 2 weeks we mean, before the start of ICO..which is on 4th July, we hope to raise the required fund early enough before the 30 days stipulated time.

Thank you

Dev, i hope these are the final changes to this campaign and ICO, too much change can ruin even a good project.

before july 4, we must already finished that 40 posts? is that what you are trying to say?

In my opinion we should keep the campaign to 4th July and finished that 40 posts right ?

For me, I think thats the safest way to go about it

ok then, i got it.. so i believe that the team are really doing something to make the ico finish as soon as possible.
im really looking forward for the progress of the ico soon..

I really think it can close in less than a week, It's a good project, and the target is not overpriced.
It's good that the team wants more exposure and at the same times take care that signature campaign participants get the post count in times
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

So you can easily do it.

Why do you say there are 2 weeks?  When the ico starts on 4th Aug and ends in a month? Do you mean about project getting sold out on the first day and ico closes along with all the other Bounties?

Guys,

Thank you

In my opinion we should keep the campaign to 4th July and finished that 40 posts right ?

ok then, i got it.. so i believe that the team are really doing something to make the ico finish as soon as possible.
im really looking forward for the progress of the ico soon..
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

They are trying to say that there is a high probability that the ICO will finish early.
So, that not to be late and do all the rules, they advise to accelerate and make 40 posts until July 4.

May be ICO will  last only a week Wink

Exactly, better early than not meeting up
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

They are trying to say that there is a high probability that the ICO will finish early.
So, that not to be late and do all the rules, they advise to accelerate and make 40 posts until July 4.

May be ICO will  last only a week Wink

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Activity: 308
how long has this Starta Company had existed?  this ICO should have a good exposure to investors why is their awareness campaign not soo aggressive.  i can compare this project to some existing good one. wish the team good luck.

Yeah, Starta Accelerator exists since 2015.
You can have a look at youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=starta+accelerator

There are some interviews and videos from acceleration programmes.

Thanks for sharing this link, their are quite informative
Activity: 308

So you can easily do it.

Guys,

Thank you

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

So you can easily do it.

Guys,

Thank you

Activity: 126

So you can easily do it.

Guys,

Thank you

Activity: 364

No, they mean that we have 6 weeks - 2 weeks until ico start and 1 month before the end of ico - august 4. In other words, we have 1.5 months for 40 posts
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
For developers, if you want your project to run optimally, you have to create a thread on the altcoin market. a lot of things can be optimized and it will be fast efficient if you organize not only in one thread and mix with Ann.
Activity: 70
what is the problem now into the ico of starta within a weeks it will release as an official ico why are guys keep arguing,,we better to just promote the ico and wait for it to be success the devs will do the work and we are all claiming are bounties for sure so you guys don't worry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

So you can easily do it.

Guys,

Thank you

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hello

is it possible send waves from waves-lite-client for starta ICO?
ANY tutorial video  for How to contribute to receive STARTA ?
Activity: 267
how long has this Starta Company had existed?  this ICO should have a good exposure to investors why is their awareness campaign not soo aggressive.  i can compare this project to some existing good one. wish the team good luck.

This is interesting.
Thanks for links.
Activity: 126

Activity: 116
Should not always change rules, will make investors worry.

Yes, but I suggest that the force majeure in such projects is not a rare case. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
sure ICO will be a success

in french world, we have that news :

http://www.lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/02/14/un-incubateur-de-start-up-est-europeennes-a-new-york_5079448_4408996.html

" Le Monde " is good to see well placed money ( Ether in 2013 )
Jump to: