Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 159. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

9 Recent And Upcoming ICOs Funding You Have To Know
Fintech news. We are in.

http://fintechnews.sg/10030/blockchain/recent-upcoming-icos-funding-know

I like the idea of the project, unfortunately I cannot join now Sad
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Fintech news. We are in.

Nice update,
This information from your FAQ document clears some confusion regarding the roles of the different comapnies you are in partnership with

A scheme of the crowd funding campaign is transparent. Cross Coin is a company registered in Singapore as a SPV for the ICO. It is a technical partner. Cross Coin will be engaged in raising investors’ funds and the subsequent distribution of profits among them by means of re-purchasing the tokens from the market at exits of the startups.

Cross Coin will immediately send the funds raised during the ICO for purchasing 33% of shares of Starta Accelerator 16/17, LLC within the option made specifically for establishing the crowd funding campaign.

Starta Accelerator 16/17, LLC owns 7% of each of the 20 startups and 2% of the 21st company in the investment pool.

In case of exit of one of the 21 startups, Starta Accelerator 16/17, LLC will transfer a proportional share of the profit after the payment of all taxes to Cross Coin in amount of 33%. The entire amount will be sent to purchase out the tokens at a market price. The token price is constantly growing, and investors take part in the distribution of the venture capital.
Activity: 149

Fintech news. We are in.

Being mentioned alongside other big successful ICOs is certainly going to boost peoples confidence in this project. I think this ICO will sell out fast like other recent ones.
Activity: 280
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Congrats to all of us here in the starta ico or should we say crosscoin, dev why didn't you change the post 30 post into 40 post and also 5-10 in this thread well it is okay to us but other participants should know about this because they can't just stand and sitback because they haven't reach the 40 post.

i think dev must change the post in the op so everyone can read it.
and also, participants must atleast already finished that 40 post on or before july 4. cause we dont know what will happen. maybe tokens will be sold out within the day. so better finished it all than regretting along the way.

to dev, im pleased to inform you that i have ranked up from member to full member. please change my rank in the spreadsheet. also i am wearing your avatar too for the bonus stakes. i already signed up for the ranked up form.

Guys corrected the rules of the game on the first page!
Now everything is according to the rules.
Activity: 230
this is just another ICO though. the project is just more interesting just like those from other platform. I'm going to pull out some of my funds to invest to this project. maybe i find more result here in waves network than on ETH. 

financial independence this 4th of July!!  Grin

Thats more like it, Financial independence of Eastern Europe companies in the US. and Admin thanks for uploading that medium article, its really informative
Activity: 126
So, have you some roadmap till 4/07 ?

What is the next step ? did you reserve some surprises ?

And could you specify when the campaign turn off ? and when is the date for weekdrop on the sheet ?

Thanks a lot !

Our roadmap can be found in the whitepaper
https://startaico.com/files/whitepaper.pdf

The campaign will officially end on 3rd August or when we meet our target of $5 million. Weekly stakes are added on Fridays.
We believe everything will work out according to plan, no more surprises hopefully Wink

Thank you for your support
Congrats to all of us here in the starta ico or should we say crosscoin, dev why didn't you change the post 30 post into 40 post and also 5-10 in this thread well it is okay to us but other participants should know about this because they can't just stand and sitback because they haven't reach the 40 post.

and also, participants must atleast already finished that 40 post on or before july 4. cause we dont know what will happen. maybe tokens will be sold out within the day. so better finished it all than regretting along the way.

to dev, im pleased to inform you that i have ranked up from member to full member. please change my rank in the spreadsheet. also i am wearing your avatar too for the bonus stakes. i already signed up for the ranked up form.

Congratulations on your rise, the update will be made on Friday after stakes have been added
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
this is just another ICO though. the project is just more interesting just like those from other platform. I'm going to pull out some of my funds to invest to this project. maybe i find more result here in waves network than on ETH.  

financial independence this 4th of July!!  Grin

You make the right decision. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

financial independence this 4th of July!!  Grin
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Barring any delay or issue in the ICO platform, this might be sold out in the first day. Unless investors are going to be more cautious because of the recent rise in numbers of ICO the past days.

for me, i think it will not be a problem, maybe 2-3 days,
ICO backed with real assets seems to take a little bit more times to be funded,
I supposed the investissors think it's more difficult to get a 2X 3X soon after the release
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Barring any delay or issue in the ICO platform, this might be sold out in the first day. Unless investors are going to be more cautious because of the recent rise in numbers of ICO the past days.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
Thank you for adding for the campaigne, I hope it will be a successful ICO for you  Wink
Activity: 672

It's probably few hours sold..

Absolutely will. A burst of whirlwind for ico in this year.
Activity: 588

It's probably few hours sold..
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

That's the gamble, if you were not able to complete the required post then you are not allowed to get your reward.
With that said, you have to keep looking on this project so you can always make a timely actions, should be fun when more people are investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
So, have you some roadmap till 4/07 ?

What is the next step ? did you reserve some surprises ?

And could you specify when the campaign turn off ? and when is the date for weekdrop on the sheet ?

Thanks a lot !
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The trailblazing new trend of ICO investment.
Interview with Alexey Girin, a managing partner of Starta Capital and Starta Accelerator.

Read in our blog

https://medium.com/startaico/the-trailblazing-new-trend-of-ico-investment-b71027fabcac

Jump to: