Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 163. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
For how long the campaign will runs, what's ICO end date ?

No end date. I think when ico achieve 200m.

Starta will achieve very quickly, It covers nice team in it's portfolio...!
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
So 30 posts before ico or per week?

No,  i think its only require 30 post before ico end
Not every week but as long as the campaign runs

Before end of ICO need to post atleast 30 post....
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Crosscoin will benefit from investment into other ico and the coin will help investors to receive a portion of profit in the formation of dividends? Am I correct with my assumption? What else will be the benefits of holding the token?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

No end date. I think when ico achieve 200m.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
It will be for a month till 4th August, as you can check from first post of this thread.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 495

No,  i think its only require 30 post before ico end
Not every week but as long as the campaign runs
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Well Receive my Stakes.

I correct the ICO date on the french threat. Others news to share with french people?

Hello!
Thank you!

Seems no real news now... We ll have more next week! Wink
Activity: 126
Hi!
How will tokens buyback from the market?
There was information about the exchanges which the tokens will be buyback?

Cross Coin commits utilizing all the net profit to buy back tokens at a market price. The lowest market price will be distributed first.
Technically buyback will proceed on TIDEX Exchange.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Is there any connection with Zr coins and Starta,since you are providing an additional bonus for the users enrolled in Zr campaign i am having this doubt,looking forward to a successful campaign.
Yeah I was also thinking the same why would there be a bonus if the you are from the Zr campaign?
And I also wish that this would also be a successful ICO so our effort wouldn't be wasted.

This question has already been answered here.
"ZrCoin company and Starta accelarator company are different independent companies, the only connection is that they are both being promoted by the same Public Relations firm, and ofcourse are based on Waves blockchain."

It looks like rewarding honest participants.
It seems to me, this is a good idea and causes trust with the project, because past participants were satisfied with the result.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Is there any connection with Zr coins and Starta,since you are providing an additional bonus for the users enrolled in Zr campaign i am having this doubt,looking forward to a successful campaign.
Yeah I was also thinking the same why would there be a bonus if the you are from the Zr campaign?
And I also wish that this would also be a successful ICO so our effort wouldn't be wasted.
Activity: 190
Activity: 210
Why did you change the ICO date Huh

Devs had written:
...we decided to move it to 4th July so we can have more time to present the project to the world and build more trust.
Its just in a bid to create more awareness
Activity: 246
The ICO will start on 4th July and run for 30 days to 3rd August, but if we hit our target of $5 million earlier than that as we presume, it will stop before 30 days.

Once you are on the campaign, you keep making stakes till ICO ends. Wink
That is a good thing and good to see that they have changed their plans for the ICO,sure we need more exposure before starting a big campaign to accumulate $5 million and i am sure we will reach the target before that since it is a fund management system and all of the ICO before this had a great success and i wish the same with Starta.
Activity: 336
Alexey Girin comments the situation of cryptocurrency market and ICO trends on the famous Russian business TV channel RBC
http://tv.rbc.ru/archive/babich/594000119a79474930e321b4
#blockchain #bitcoin #startaico...#4th July

Very interesting!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Alexey Girin comments the situation of cryptocurrency market and ICO trends on the famous Russian business TV channel RBC

Meanwhile, weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign

It would be cool to make a short transcript of the interview.
For non-Russian speakers to understand the essence of the talk.
Of course, if there are enough people who want it.

Meanwhile, weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign

Wanted to listen to this, but its in Russian Sad
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Well Receive my Stakes.

I correct the ICO date on the french threat. Others news to share with french people?
Activity: 588
Thank you guys for your understanding, we thought it wise to push it forward a bit so people can learn more about the project and understand it better.

We are excited about it, and want the investors to be too...together we startup Eastern European founders in the US market.

A warm welcome to our new participants in the bounty campaign, others can still join the signature and avatar campaign and keep winning weekly stakes till ICO ends.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18745331

Our website is updated, better, and ICO ready Smiley
JOIN ICO ON 4TH JULY
https://startaico.com/

Got it! Thanks Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 672
Jump to: