Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 161. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Dear participants of signature campaign!

As you know we changed start day of ICO.
So we changed a bit rules of signature campaign as well.
Thus, it's 40 quality posts and 5-10 (from them) should be in this thread.

We have more than 2 weeks for now.
So you can easily do it.

Why do you say there are 2 weeks?  When the ico starts on 4th Aug and ends in a month? Do you mean about project getting sold out on the first day and ico closes along with all the other Bounties?

Guys,
We are sorry about the change of rules, and we dont anticipate any other change to the signature/avatar campaign rules.
By 2 weeks we mean, before the start of ICO..which is on 4th July, we hope to raise the required fund early enough before the 30 days stipulated time.

Everything is gradually taking shape, please bear with us for the shaky start.

Thank you

Dev, i hope these are the final changes to this campaign and ICO, too much change can ruin even a good project.
I believe ICO will be a success
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

So you can easily do it.

I don't like changes.
But I think the new terms are still good. And this changing would be better for both side Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Ok, i will stay with your team too, i think it's a good spot.

But could you really have a better communication? If i need modify the French Threat, gonna be nice if i must have some informations Cheesy

We have all much to do on this forum and IRL.

Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

So you can easily do it.

Why do you say there are 2 weeks?  When the ico starts on 4th Aug and ends in a month? Do you mean about project getting sold out on the first day and ico closes along with all the other Bounties?

Guys,
We are sorry about the change of rules, and we dont anticipate any other change to the signature/avatar campaign rules.
By 2 weeks we mean, before the start of ICO..which is on 4th July, we hope to raise the required fund early enough before the 30 days stipulated time.

Thank you

I Will stay with you. Your project is promissing and bring to the cryptoworld real World backing. For me that kind of project is the futur of Ico.
And it s on waves. One of the project in wich I believe can do great things and help New businesses to enter into the game. Like you are doing
Activity: 291
Well is that change is final or you will change the signature campaign rules again?

I hope these are the latest changes in the rules.
I doubt that they will change the rules every two weeks. Probably there were serious reasons for this.
Activity: 308

So you can easily do it.

Guys,

Thank you

I will keep suppoorting this project because I like the idea behind it, most of those Eastern European companies find it difficult establishing in a foreign market even when the business is good, its good to have a firm of this nature to help them start up.

Well the new signature campaign rules of 40 posts and 5 on the thread is not strange, Humaniq was 50 posts if I remember correctly. But Admin its good to be consistent though so investors dont loose interest.

Good luck
Activity: 126

So you can easily do it.

Guys,

Thank you
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
how long has this Starta Company had existed?  this ICO should have a good exposure to investors why is their awareness campaign not soo aggressive.  i can compare this project to some existing good one. wish the team good luck.

Starta Accelerator is an acceleration program launched by Starta Capital VC Fund in 2015
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
how long has this Starta Company had existed?  this ICO should have a good exposure to investors why is their awareness campaign not soo aggressive.  i can compare this project to some existing good one. wish the team good luck.
They want the project to be exposed to as many as investors to catch the attention and this being one reason for the change in the date and shift it to July. But still I don't see them much active on social sites to promote their project.Hope they come up more on this part of the weaker side and gather as many investors.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Should not always change rules, will make investors worry.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Well is that change is final or you will change the signature campaign rules again?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

So you can easily do it.

With the rules changed a signature like this will be coupled with other campaigns such as twitter or facebook campaign ?
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
As far as I understand the startup business investors like Starta Accelerator make profit from selling the shares of the projects they invested, after the project was successfully "accelerated".

Can Starta share any success story about its investments? Or point out where to read about it?

Yeah, we ll publish information soon.

Still no info,  have you forgotten the promise  Huh
Activity: 378
This looks like an awesome project..
Good Luck Starta!
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

So you can easily do it.

Why do you say there are 2 weeks?  When the ico starts on 4th Aug and ends in a month? Do you mean about project getting sold out on the first day and ico closes along with all the other Bounties?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

So you can easily do it.

I'm out of this one.
Might be OK
Web don't even work get 404 not found.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512

So you can easily do it.

Too many of these changes.Why is the limit for posts raised from 30 to 40? Need more spam here?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
The cryptoworld is getting filled with "investment" tokens with no innovative tech features to offer which is sad really, this is like another Taas or Iconomi.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

So you can easily do it.

Damn, I don't like when rules changed...but don't seems impossible Wink
you should make a copy paste of this statement under the bounty signature post at the start of the thread.
just to be sure everyone knows.
Jump to: