Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 168. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Joined bounty and this looks to be another great ICO to add to portfolio.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello there, i want to as if when is the start of the ico?

regards.

Hi, ICO will start on 22nd June

thanks man for the reply. by the way, i wonder what is the ico price and what is the cap?

looking forward for this ico.

White Paper:
"Cross Coin is raising up to $ 5 000 000 to invest in Starta Accelerator portfolio. $1 500 000 will be utilized to buy 33% of "Starta Accelerator
16/17" SPV at portfolio valuation price. Funds above this amount will be invested in future Starta Accelerator portfolio with similar investment focus. If the amount raised is below $1 500 000, an acquiring share will be reduced proportionally."

So,  I suppose, the ico price is $1 500 000 and the cap is $5 000 000.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Count me in for the signature campaign
Activity: 896
Can i reserve filipino translation? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
THx for the campaigne and the Bounty for the ZrCoin campaigne ;-)
Activity: 495
i am support this project with join at signature campaign, and previous at zrcoin campaign
hope this project will success same with zrcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

regards.

thanks man for the reply. by the way, i wonder what is the ico price and what is the cap?

Token Price = $1 (USD)
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I wonder when the join bonus 5 stake will be add to my  stakes?
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

regards.

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I read the whitepaper and it says the ICO will be only for 2 weeks? or will it be for a month, it's not specified on this thread?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I can't see the form to answer the signature's bounty, can you link it to me, i cant see it on the first page, i would like to join and also when will the ico start and the end of it?
Activity: 126
Starta Accelerator 16/17 LLC is a portfolio of 21 post-product stage tech companies. All companies have traction in the USA and their home countries, some of them have already raised further rounds of investment at higher valuations than nominal portfolio value. Starta allows outside investors to own a part of its portfolio by introducing it to the market through ICO.

Starta allows outside investors to own a part of its portfolio by introducing it to the market through ICO.

Investment portfolio of 21 startups. Join ICO 22th of June!
https://startaico.com

Join our telegram group, and chat with Starta team.
https://t.me/starta_ico  

Read White Paper Starta ICO
https://startaico.com/Starta-Whitepaper-1.pdf

Blog- https://medium.com/startaico
Joined the signature campaign along with avatar, why do we have a question about participating in zrcoin campaign in the signature form?

Hi, welcome to the campaign. Its because both projects are being promoted by the same agency

regards.

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Joined the signature campaign along with avatar, why do we have a question about participating in zrcoin campaign in the signature form?
Activity: 168
Just hear about Starta ICO from Zrcoin official thread.
Such an interesting ICO, many will participate and hope for success, will join soon.
Activity: 173
Joining signature&avatar campaign! Good luck Starta ICO!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
am I late to participate on the ICO ? just hear about Crosscoin  from zrcoin official thread, Im confusing because the thread were made since 25th april

It start on June 22 according to coinschedule.com
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
am I late to participate on the ICO ? just hear about Crosscoin  from zrcoin official thread, Im confusing because the thread were made since 25th april
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

regards.
Jump to: