Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 165. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
hello,

i am now taking part of the signature campaign for strata. i have been a participant in zrcoin.

by the way, how long is the ico will run? is there any cap?

I think this ICO will take less time than a month. The project combined into its portfolio of start-ups with serious potential.
This all looks convincing. I m watching these projects with interest!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
hello devs i just wondering the zr coin company is your partner and your company is an accelator porfolio investment, i don't really know how your website or your agendas really work can you explain it to me cause i can't find it on your website though i know that your good strive to attain,

ZrCoin company and Starta accelarator company are different independent companies, the only connection is that they are both being promoted by the same Public Relations firm, and ofcourse are based on Waves blockchain.

Am beginning to think that only the very good projects are based on Waves blockchain, look at Mobilego and ZrCoin...both huge success.
Activity: 308

Announcement!
STARTA ICO 4th of July! Join!
https://startaico.com

Another move??? well I hope you use this time to get your acts together so the project becomes a success. Goodluck guys
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
join the signature campaign , wish this project will be succeed
Activity: 126
hello devs i just wondering the zr coin company is your partner and your company is an accelator porfolio investment, i don't really know how your website or your agendas really work can you explain it to me cause i can't find it on your website though i know that your good strive to attain,

ZrCoin company and Starta accelarator company are different independent companies, the only connection is that they are both being promoted by the same Public Relations firm, and ofcourse are based on Waves blockchain.
What's the name of the coin..? Cross coin or starta coin and I had checked this thread previously and the ico date was 22nd of this month and now the date has been changed to 4th July. Any reason for this change.?

The coin is Starta token, we decided to move it to 4th July so we can have more time to present the project to the world and build more trust.
Its just in a bid to create more awareness.
hello,

i am now taking part of the signature campaign for strata. i have been a participant in zrcoin.

The ICO will run from 4th July to 3rd August i.e for 30 days.
Minimum cap -$1.5 million and Maximum cap- $5 million
Hi 2 all. In the TVE service I have never seen a job from Starta.Or did I misunderstand something? The first post says only about Viral Points and Blitz.

Bceм пpивeт.B cepвиce TVE ни paзy нe yвидeл зaдaния co Starta.Или я чтo-тo нe тaк пoнял? B пepвoм пocтe cкaзaнo тoлькo o Viral Points и Blitz.

Hi,
In the TVE we decided to use viral points...so by doing the tasks on Starta, you earn viral points which can be later exchanged for Blitz
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there any connection with Zr coins and Starta,since you are providing an additional bonus for the users enrolled in Zr campaign i am having this doubt,looking forward to a successful campaign.

Hi, welcome to the campaign. Both projects are being promoted by the same firm--thats the connection.

Interesting, am sure starta will be as much success as ZrCoin was

Yeah, I followed ZrCoin, they have collected the maximum amount, it was so cool!
Yeah it is good and grateful to be part of the zr coin and when i was there i knew that their company of zr coin will be success in the near future and this starta ICO as well i join here because i see that this company has a big potential to success,,
well i join in some campaign here in bitcointalk but the most efficient and success ico is the zr coin and monaco for me,, here in starta i also knew that this ico will be claim a great success and it is a great project for me, as i read in their website i also knew that they are partners of zr coin,.
Activity: 70
Is there any connection with Zr coins and Starta,since you are providing an additional bonus for the users enrolled in Zr campaign i am having this doubt,looking forward to a successful campaign.

Hi, welcome to the campaign. Both projects are being promoted by the same firm--thats the connection.

Yeah, I followed ZrCoin, they have collected the maximum amount, it was so cool!
Yeah it is good and grateful to be part of the zr coin and when i was there i knew that their company of zr coin will be success in the near future and this starta ICO as well i join here because i see that this company has a big potential to success,,
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
What's the name of the coin..? Cross coin or starta coin and I had checked this thread previously and the ico date was 22nd of this month and now the date has been changed to 4th July. Any reason for this change.?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
hello,

I was wondering the same thing. Whether it was a bounty for Crosscoin or Viral?
Activity: 160
Hi 2 all. In the TVE service I have never seen a job from Starta.Or did I misunderstand something? The first post says only about Viral Points and Blitz.

Bceм пpивeт.B cepвиce TVE ни paзy нe yвидeл зaдaния co Starta.Или я чтo-тo нe тaк пoнял? B пepвoм пocтe cкaзaнo тoлькo o Viral Points и Blitz.
Activity: 473
I wonder when the join bonus 5 stake will be add to my  stakes?

How to get those 5 stakes bonus ? I mean I don't see something about it in bounty campaign.

you need to join the signature bounty campaign. use the sign-up form.

and then you'll find out if you'll get the 5 stakes bonus after the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Signature campaign and avatar added.
Thanks and success to all.
Activity: 714
Pleased to join the company's bounty )
You guys need to push this project more because there are several weeks since thread is up and Starta is being promoted but it isn't very famous till today. Since ICO start day is approaching fast you need to revise your marketing and promotion strategy. It not enough to have good idea without creating awareness about it.

Yeah, thank you for advice.
Jump to: