Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 166. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
You guys need to push this project more because there are several weeks since thread is up and Starta is being promoted but it isn't very famous till today. Since ICO start day is approaching fast you need to revise your marketing and promotion strategy. It not enough to have good idea without creating awareness about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I'm waiting some news about Starta. I hope you will please us with new materials soon!
Activity: 308
All in one thread? Bounty and general questions?

Yes..all in one thread, we decided to try it this way.

I suppose this is still cool, instead of shuffling between threads to follow up on posts about one project
Activity: 308
Is there any connection with Zr coins and Starta,since you are providing an additional bonus for the users enrolled in Zr campaign i am having this doubt,looking forward to a successful campaign.

Hi, welcome to the campaign. Both projects are being promoted by the same firm--thats the connection.

Interesting, am sure starta will be as much success as ZrCoin was
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I wonder when the join bonus 5 stake will be add to my  stakes?

How to get those 5 stakes bonus ? I mean I don't see something about it in bounty campaign.

Hi,

Dont worry about that, we will add the 5 stakes bonus after we verify the participant took part in ZrCoin bounty. It might be later, but it will surely be added.

Ok thank you for answer Wink
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Joining avatar and signature campaign.Good luck in the project Smiley
Activity: 230
I see this ICO as a reliable investment
Is there any connection with Zr coins and Starta,since you are providing an additional bonus for the users enrolled in Zr campaign i am having this doubt,looking forward to a successful campaign.

Hi, welcome to the campaign. Both projects are being promoted by the same firm--thats the connection.

Yes..all in one thread, we decided to try it this way.

How to get those 5 stakes bonus ? I mean I don't see something about it in bounty campaign.

Hi,

Dont worry about that, we will add the 5 stakes bonus after we verify the participant took part in ZrCoin bounty. It might be later, but it will surely be added.
also saw this in the ZrCoin thread - is the 5 stakes bonus a weekly bonus or 1 time.

Hi,

The 5 stakes is a 1 time bonus
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Check day is Friday, maybe a little bit late?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
COO Waves Labs

also saw this in the ZrCoin thread - is the 5 stakes bonus a weekly bonus or 1 time.

1 time!

Nice bounty, guys! Glad to join!
Activity: 473
Activity: 448
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Just joined your signature and avatar campaign I heard that who ever participated the zrcoin and join your campaign would get a bonus of 5 Stakes,
I am really glad that I joined the zr campaign and now I am really looking forward to your project hope that this would be a huge success.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

We are listed on new trackers

Coinschedule tracker
https://www.coinschedule.com/projects/1140/starta-ico.html

ICOage tracker (chinese language)
https://www.icoage.com/?p=D&id=137

Good news. That brings Starta to potential investors attentions.

That's correct.
Activity: 291

On the first page there is a full announcement of the project.
It seems that in this thread the general questions and bounty.
Jump to: