Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 32. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just made a subreddit for Starta traders.

Any help will be appreciated!  Cheesy

https://www.reddit.com/r/StartaTRADER/

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Well, I cant say that Im pleased with the development of the Starta project so far. Not to mention the lack of communication by the team. I have invested a big percentage of my portfolio in this ICO and have yet to say that the whole project did not come near to my expectations. As the price did tank a lot and is only now at the ICO price (but only in terms of usd value) I would have expected the team to at least try to communicate with the investors and to try to get listed on other exchanges to have more exposure.
By the way, the last thing I heard was that Starta did receive quite some tokens from the Snovio ICO, but none of those were shared with the investors. Well, good on the team, Snovio made x50 already.

Well said. But we also don't know their exact strategy on cash out those tokens they got from the projects.

In my opinion the best thing that they could possibly do would be to share the tokens directly with the Starta holders. In proportion to the Sta tokens one holds. I dont see any sense in selling the Snovio tokens after the x50 (besides of more money for the Starta project) and then telling us that there is a token buyback, because this buyback doesnt reflect on the price of STA and therefore wont benefit us as holders. I guess as soon as the buyback drives the price up a bit, people will start to sell to get their initial investment out again, then price will drop again and so most of STA holders wont benefit at all from the Snovio tokens in the end. But maybe my opinion on that is totally wrong. If so, please tell.

As a STA holder I prefer that method. But I think regulations are easier for buyback.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, I cant say that Im pleased with the development of the Starta project so far. Not to mention the lack of communication by the team. I have invested a big percentage of my portfolio in this ICO and have yet to say that the whole project did not come near to my expectations. As the price did tank a lot and is only now at the ICO price (but only in terms of usd value) I would have expected the team to at least try to communicate with the investors and to try to get listed on other exchanges to have more exposure.
By the way, the last thing I heard was that Starta did receive quite some tokens from the Snovio ICO, but none of those were shared with the investors. Well, good on the team, Snovio made x50 already.

Well said. But we also don't know their exact strategy on cash out those tokens they got from the projects.

In my opinion the best thing that they could possibly do would be to share the tokens directly with the Starta holders. In proportion to the Sta tokens one holds. I dont see any sense in selling the Snovio tokens after the x50 (besides of more money for the Starta project) and then telling us that there is a token buyback, because this buyback doesnt reflect on the price of STA and therefore wont benefit us as holders. I guess as soon as the buyback drives the price up a bit, people will start to sell to get their initial investment out again, then price will drop again and so most of STA holders wont benefit at all from the Snovio tokens in the end. But maybe my opinion on that is totally wrong. If so, please tell.

I must admit that you used very nice words to describe the current situation. You are a real gentleman.
I will write only that Starta is my worst investment in 2017.

Yes, I used nice words. Guess they already have a lot of harsh words to hear in the telegram channel. Everytime I take a look in the channel Im amused. You summarized it the right way, Starta was my worst investment in 2017 too, by far the worst. However as Im not willing to sell at these levels Im still holding and hope that this will be worth it in the end. Time will tell.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
Perhaps a bit of patience regarding the Snovio ICO will be beneficial to all STA holders.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Thanks for sharing, it is good to be on media. But hope we'll see Starta related new on some mainstream media of blockchain too.
Hi. what is the purpose the this coin? A share in profits from the startups? Thank you!

They are investing on startups and when they exit they buy tokens from the market. Exit money turns into buyback program.

And at what token rate will the buyback occur?

In first buyback program they divide the money into equal parts and buy tokens from exchanges at market price. It was spread over several days, without giving the exact time.

It was good one but need more liquidity on the market. Hope team will find a solution on that issue.

I think the team works well. The price of the token is almost $ 1. I will not sell anything for the next six months. I immediately decided that I would keep the tokens for a year.

I got my tokens during the ICO for a long term. I still believe on the project but the thing is that STA holding is getting more expensive.

The price of STA never recovered in terms of BTC and in terms of the dollar it came up above ico.Its a lesson for many to invest and exit when you see a fall in communication from the team.

The price of anything never recovered in terms of BTC. Everyone chooses what to invest in.

Yes, nothing compares to BTC. But I think the moment is already lost. It is necessary to think well before the following investments.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I must admit that you used very nice words to describe the current situation. You are a real gentleman.
I will write only that Starta is my worst investment in 2017.
Hi. what is the purpose the this coin? A share in profits from the startups? Thank you!

They are investing on startups and when they exit they buy tokens from the market. Exit money turns into buyback program.

In first buyback program they divide the money into equal parts and buy tokens from exchanges at market price. It was spread over several days, without giving the exact time.

It was good one but need more liquidity on the market. Hope team will find a solution on that issue.

I think the team works well. The price of the token is almost $ 1. I will not sell anything for the next six months. I immediately decided that I would keep the tokens for a year.

I got my tokens during the ICO for a long term. I still believe on the project but the thing is that STA holding is getting more expensive.

The price of STA never recovered in terms of BTC and in terms of the dollar it came up above ico.Its a lesson for many to invest and exit when you see a fall in communication from the team.

Unfortunately that is true. And that was my point while I'm saying holding STA is getting more expensive.
Activity: 291

The price of anything never recovered in terms of BTC. Everyone chooses what to invest in.
Activity: 887

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: