Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 31. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Something must be cooking for Starta.  It has the highest volume on Waves DEX.  https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/waves-dex/  Starta is finally starting to show some signs of life.  I hope the price eventually exceeds the ICO price.  There's still a long ways to go but it's still good to see the USD value exceed the one dollar mark. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Only buy back 27k starta? BTW, what is good news behind the 100% pump today? Any possible to list on binance?

Is this the news behind the pump we are seeing today? Starta jumped to 15k sat and in no time it has generated the highest volume of waves DEX with 2000 BTC.

$1.77 in coinmarketcap.com, 100% increase in price and $23M  dollars in trading volume. That's impressive for a down market today.

Just checked DEX and there are good buy and sell orders. Maybe they started to use Liquidwave Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Only buy back 27k starta? BTW, what is good news behind the 100% pump today? Any possible to list on binance?

Is this the news behind the pump we are seeing today? Starta jumped to 15k sat and in no time it has generated the highest volume of waves DEX with 2000 BTC.

$1.77 in coinmarketcap.com, 100% increase in price and $23M  dollars in trading volume. That's impressive for a down market today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

No idea what's happening right now? Huge volume on Waves DEX about $20 million.
Activity: 254
Hi everyone, I wanted to jump in on conversation and say that I really believe in this project. There is a lot of negativity surrounding it, but the potential is really huge. I invested into Starta at ICO and will hold through the exits. With 70 potential exits on the table, it is only a matter of time before the market price is strong. Some of you who are trading early on these early 70% and near 90% swings should really consider holding out. This early on it's negatively impacting the value for such small gains. Do us all a favor, hold. Let the buyback process happen. If anything we should be demanding they open up on other exchanges before making volume trades. Stick with it, this one is the only ICO of it's kind in the startup space. There is a huge diverse portfolio of companies and even though they do a crappy job of communicating, I do believe they are all working very hard. Case-in-point, we are already seeing some buybacks and the potential the currency has. To a degree, they are sticking to their commitment which is what most important.

If I had another 25k - 50k on hand, I would buy more now. Focus on the push for more exposure, and demand we get to larger exchanges. Here are their email addresses, start lighting fires.

Starta:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

If we don't get anywhere in the next 30 days, I will post email addresses and personal contact info for Starta employees and 147 contacts of their startups they have invested in. I am not fucking around. A few weeks ago I submitted all my contact info on their Google form for investor info and have not heard anything.

Recent buy back:
There also appears to be some insider trading or automated selling at hand, just seconds apart from each other and the same amounts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1srGd66PbbZQattIzaLeZ6ouxlG3tXBwvb8wiVqE4sTw/edit#gid=0

Buy 28,908.78
Sell 1.225

Hey, thanks for the email, and I'm also a ICO investor, and I've been holding my coins. I'm not going to sell it because it's a very good project. Thank you for the email address.I agree with your appeal, and we are working together to promote the project... this is my Twitter abc938433911 @ qq.com wants to be your friend.
Activity: 254
I was ICO invested all my money to buy STA coins, and I complained about the team, and I watched the BTC jump and I lost my heart, and I tried to forward every piece of information on the team. I am full of confidence in this project.Because this is an entity project, the innovation of VC, is the new direction of block chain market financing and investment, so I look after him it, 500 dollars before I will sell my coin. It is the object of real value investment.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 105
Merit: 20
Well, I cant say that Im pleased with the development of the Starta project so far. Not to mention the lack of communication by the team. I have invested a big percentage of my portfolio in this ICO and have yet to say that the whole project did not come near to my expectations. As the price did tank a lot and is only now at the ICO price (but only in terms of usd value) I would have expected the team to at least try to communicate with the investors and to try to get listed on other exchanges to have more exposure.
By the way, the last thing I heard was that Starta did receive quite some tokens from the Snovio ICO, but none of those were shared with the investors. Well, good on the team, Snovio made x50 already.

I must admit that you used very nice words to describe the current situation. You are a real gentleman.
I will write only that Starta is my worst investment in 2017.

Yes, I used nice words. Guess they already have a lot of harsh words to hear in the telegram channel. Everytime I take a look in the channel Im amused. You summarized it the right way, Starta was my worst investment in 2017 too, by far the worst. However as Im not willing to sell at these levels Im still holding and hope that this will be worth it in the end. Time will tell.

I hope you all held and did not sell a few days ago. I think the price today is what you all have been waiting in 2017. Better late than never as long as it is worth it. Good luck!
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, I wanted to jump in on conversation and say that I really believe in this project. There is a lot of negativity surrounding it, but the potential is really huge. I invested into Starta at ICO and will hold through the exits. With 70 potential exits on the table, it is only a matter of time before the market price is strong. Some of you who are trading early on these early 70% and near 90% swings should really consider holding out. This early on it's negatively impacting the value for such small gains. Do us all a favor, hold. Let the buyback process happen. If anything we should be demanding they open up on other exchanges before making volume trades. Stick with it, this one is the only ICO of it's kind in the startup space. There is a huge diverse portfolio of companies and even though they do a crappy job of communicating, I do believe they are all working very hard. Case-in-point, we are already seeing some buybacks and the potential the currency has. To a degree, they are sticking to their commitment which is what most important.

If I had another 25k - 50k on hand, I would buy more now. Focus on the push for more exposure, and demand we get to larger exchanges. Here are their email addresses, start lighting fires.

Starta:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

If we don't get anywhere in the next 30 days, I will post email addresses and personal contact info for Starta employees and 147 contacts of their startups they have invested in. I am not fucking around. A few weeks ago I submitted all my contact info on their Google form for investor info and have not heard anything.

Recent buy back:
There also appears to be some insider trading or automated selling at hand, just seconds apart from each other and the same amounts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1srGd66PbbZQattIzaLeZ6ouxlG3tXBwvb8wiVqE4sTw/edit#gid=0

Buy 28,908.78
Sell 1.225
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Now the price is 1,16$ - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/
I think it is a not bad and will wait the price raise in this year.
I bought some tokens when it was 0,5$ and I satisfied)

Finally rising, it would syill be good to get it listed in more exchanges, will help stabilize and improve the value of the coin

Again it is below the ICO price even in term of USD. Maybe someday when tokens quantity goes too low we can see really good prices... Hope before though  Wink

I can't believe this token price has been kept so low all the time.
It is certainly one of the worst project in terms of market performance.
What is the value of the token after all?

The value of the token is what the market wants to give for the token. At this moment it's not much because starta is a little bit hidden.
If people going tweet and share about starta like the recent buybacks etc, the token will get more under the radar.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Finally rising, it would syill be good to get it listed in more exchanges, will help stabilize and improve the value of the coin

Again it is below the ICO price even in term of USD. Maybe someday when tokens quantity goes too low we can see really good prices... Hope before though  Wink

I can't believe this token price has been kept so low all the time.
It is certainly one of the worst project in terms of market performance.
What is the value of the token after all?
Activity: 966

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Now it is $1.02
Price can go too high and down easily if there is no enough liqudity, orders.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Please swap starta from shit waves to ethereum platform or stratis platform, ok?

Wavesplatform is the future! If you do not like the price of the STA token, the platform is not to blame. The problems of the Ethereum are much greater now.
Activity: 420
Please swap starta from shit waves to ethereum platform or stratis platform, ok?

If they not start communicate with comunity it will not help much, but if this change will be more attractive for traders, I will support that.

Or they can use Liquidwave for more liquidity on Waves DEX. But oney way or another we need a solution.
Activity: 602

If they not start communicate with comunity it will not help much, but if this change will be more attractive for traders, I will support that.
Activity: 728
Pages:
Jump to: