Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 29. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Cindicator is in Starta accelerator portfolio, but he was there before Starta run ICO, so i'm not sure if token holders are eligible to get reward from this project.

I don't think there is any such reward to token holders and all the rest of the portfolio tokens are again used to buyback starta and in turn, increases the value of STA tokens.Just clear me up if I made a wrong statement over here.

Sorry, I should write "profit" instead of "reward". My point was that Cindicator was in the portfolio of Starta Accelerator before they create ICO tokens. It seems to me that the profit from Cindicator project would only have Starta Accelerator and they don't have to buy back tokens. But to be honest i'm not sure what they want to do..
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Cindicator is in Starta accelerator portfolio, but he was there before Starta run ICO, so i'm not sure if token holders are eligible to get reward from this project.

I don't think there is any such reward to token holders and all the rest of the portfolio tokens are again used to buyback starta and in turn, increases the value of STA tokens.Just clear me up if I made a wrong statement over here.
Activity: 602
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Buy back is not the problem, the problem is exchange, waves token is lame to be on large exchanges, this is the fucking serious issue.

Mercury got listed on Bittrex in last months as Waves token. So it doesn't seem impossible.

There are far less Waves platform tokens on centralized exchanges than Ethereum platform tokens but like you said, it's not impossible.  Tokes (TKS) is also a Waves platform token that was listed on Bittrex for a while now.  There will be more Waves platform tokens listed on Bittrex and similar exchanges.  

If that's the case why Starta is still not on Bittrex or Polo or Binance? What is stopping them from making it to these exchanges? any word from the team on any hurdles ?

Exhanges dont like wawes tokens. This is on wawes exhanges only. I sold my tokens few weeks ago, becaue half of year passed and still no at last one good news.

Cindicator (CND) is a waves based token and on Binance, what do you have to say for that.While exchanges hate waves based token, but they do list the ones which have high potential in the long term.

Cindicator is the Ethereum token (ERC20 token). Look at their ANN or they website. Cindicator - russian project (like Wawes as well), but ERC20, not Wawes.

Starta ICO was more than a half year ago. Why still any good exhange? Cindicator was listed on Binance right after ICO.
Was Cindicator in Starta's portfolio? If so, Starta got the tokens?

Yes, Cindicator is in Starta portfolio, but as developers informed us, lawyers from Cindicator project still are counting how many they hawe to pay to Starta Accelerator. Actually it looks strange that they need few months to count that...
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Buy back is not the problem, the problem is exchange, waves token is lame to be on large exchanges, this is the fucking serious issue.

Mercury got listed on Bittrex in last months as Waves token. So it doesn't seem impossible.

There are far less Waves platform tokens on centralized exchanges than Ethereum platform tokens but like you said, it's not impossible.  Tokes (TKS) is also a Waves platform token that was listed on Bittrex for a while now.  There will be more Waves platform tokens listed on Bittrex and similar exchanges.  

If that's the case why Starta is still not on Bittrex or Polo or Binance? What is stopping them from making it to these exchanges? any word from the team on any hurdles ?

Exhanges dont like wawes tokens. This is on wawes exhanges only. I sold my tokens few weeks ago, becaue half of year passed and still no at last one good news.

Cindicator (CND) is a waves based token and on Binance, what do you have to say for that.While exchanges hate waves based token, but they do list the ones which have high potential in the long term.

Cindicator is the Ethereum token (ERC20 token). Look at their ANN or they website. Cindicator - russian project (like Wawes as well), but ERC20, not Wawes.

Starta ICO was more than a half year ago. Why still any good exhange? Cindicator was listed on Binance right after ICO.
Was Cindicator in Starta's portfolio? If so, Starta got the tokens?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 420
Don't find reasons you can't be listing on large exchanges, team received the money so you should do things.

The only logical reason that dev team don't want put Starta on more exchanges is that during the next buy back process it is easier whene is less number of exchanges to do that.

Might be but if they announce they will do buybacks on some certain exchange, there wouldn't be any problem.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Don't find reasons you can't be listing on large exchanges, team received the money so you should do things.

The only logical reason that dev team don't want put Starta on more exchanges is that during the next buy back process it is easier whene is less number of exchanges to do that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Are you guys trying to say that waves based tokens dont have long term potentials?
For me not really but based on my observation, Ethereum tokens has more progress than waves tokens and that is the big difference.
We can see a lot of example, big projects such as MGO and PBT are not growing like the way ETH tokens are.

Do you think is that just because of the platform they're build?
MobileGO tokens are on both Etherum and Waves chains.
Mercury is on Waves, also Incent.
Activity: 240
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Wait a minute :/ Did you guys trying to say, that a token base has a diffrence in potencial progress of a coin? You want to say that Starta will progress faster if it will be as a eth coin? They will work with Starta same way, same time no matter what base Starta has, wtf guys, are you fucking idiots? Noone will change Starta to eth because you want to, stop shiting about it.
Activity: 770

There are far less Waves platform tokens on centralized exchanges than Ethereum platform tokens but like you said, it's not impossible.  Tokes (TKS) is also a Waves platform token that was listed on Bittrex for a while now.  There will be more Waves platform tokens listed on Bittrex and similar exchanges. 

You guys have to realize that exchanges determine which coins or tokens get listed on their exchange, not the team project.  If it was up to the team projects then every coin would be on bittrex, poloniex or binance.  The team can try to increase their chances by getting the attention of the exchanges but other than that, it's the exchanges final decision. 
Activity: 886
Are you guys trying to say that waves based tokens dont have long term potentials?
For me not really but based on my observation, Ethereum tokens has more progress than waves tokens and that is the big difference.
We can see a lot of example, big projects such as MGO and PBT are not growing like the way ETH tokens are.

Don't they both have tokens on waves and eth? Most of these tokens are with good liquidity and so I don't see any concerns with waves or eth.The most important thing we miss over here is marketing of these projects , which is missing.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

There are far less Waves platform tokens on centralized exchanges than Ethereum platform tokens but like you said, it's not impossible.  Tokes (TKS) is also a Waves platform token that was listed on Bittrex for a while now.  There will be more Waves platform tokens listed on Bittrex and similar exchanges. 

You know nothing, cindicator is an ETH based token, not a waves based token.

Activity: 472
Bittrex and Poloniex take a lot of money for listing cryptos. It's waste of money.There is several smaller markets where we can get listed with small listing fee.
Instead of complaining, start accumulating STA for better times.
Activity: 279

You know nothing, cindicator is an ETH based token, not a waves based token.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

I don't think it is that easy to be listed on those ones. And they're doing buyback, it is also affection the listing because of regulations.

A lot of new coins follow the buyback procedure and are doing good with volume/price.See Binance coin (BNB) why cant starta be similar to Binance or Kucoin in this case.Am I missing anything important here?
Pages:
Jump to: