Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 30. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Buy back is not the problem, the problem is exchange, waves token is lame to be on large exchanges, this is the fucking serious issue.

Mercury got listed on Bittrex in last months as Waves token. So it doesn't seem impossible.

There are far less Waves platform tokens on centralized exchanges than Ethereum platform tokens but like you said, it's not impossible.  Tokes (TKS) is also a Waves platform token that was listed on Bittrex for a while now.  There will be more Waves platform tokens listed on Bittrex and similar exchanges. 

If that's the case why Starta is still not on Bittrex or Polo or Binance? What is stopping them from making it to these exchanges? any word from the team on any hurdles ?

I don't think it is that easy to be listed on those ones. And they're doing buyback, it is also affection the listing because of regulations.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Buy back is not the problem, the problem is exchange, waves token is lame to be on large exchanges, this is the fucking serious issue.

Mercury got listed on Bittrex in last months as Waves token. So it doesn't seem impossible.

There are far less Waves platform tokens on centralized exchanges than Ethereum platform tokens but like you said, it's not impossible.  Tokes (TKS) is also a Waves platform token that was listed on Bittrex for a while now.  There will be more Waves platform tokens listed on Bittrex and similar exchanges. 

If that's the case why Starta is still not on Bittrex or Polo or Binance? What is stopping them from making it to these exchanges? any word from the team on any hurdles ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Only buy back 27k starta? BTW, what is good news behind the 100% pump today? Any possible to list on binance?

Is this the news behind the pump we are seeing today? Starta jumped to 15k sat and in no time it has generated the highest volume of waves DEX with 2000 BTC.

No idea what's happening right now? Huge volume on Waves DEX about $20 million.

Is this something related to buyback or VCc buying those tokens as they might have some news coming from starta team? I would too risk some buying to see where it ends up.

Didn't hear anyting about buyback or any news that can affect the price. But there are still some good buy order on DEX. Around 0.19 Waves.
Hpe these prices won't be temporary and we'll see higher.

There was no information about buy-back #2 in the near future, so most likely it was a whale or a shark interested in investing in Starta. This may mean that good times for token holders are coming.. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Strats should be listing on more exchanges please, i have patience about the price but I don't have patience if you do nothing after ico.

I don't think we'll see STA on another exchange soon. Hope I'll be wrong about that but that's what I see.

New exchanges will not be in the near future. Once a week they write about this one. A good volumes there is on DEX exchange.

Dex lacks volume, only ethereum based exchanges have volume, so please swap on eth network.

Hope it'll change with Waveliqui and maybe Starta also can use it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Dex lacks volume, only ethereum based exchanges have volume, so please swap on eth network.
lol
Activity: 237
Strats should be listing on more exchanges please, i have patience about the price but I don't have patience if you do nothing after ico.

I don't think we'll see STA on another exchange soon. Hope I'll be wrong about that but that's what I see.

New exchanges will not be in the near future. Once a week they write about this one. A good volumes there is on DEX exchange.

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Activity: 240
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
When will I receive my tokens after purchasing them? Huh

Are you seriously?
If you did not receive the tokens after the purchase - send a e-mail to [email protected]. You had to attach the waveswallet to the personal account on the website. Hurry, it's been a long time!

What do you mean?
STA is on the market. You can buy it on Waves DEX and Tidex then you can store them in your Waves wallet.
Activity: 439
Only buy back 27k starta? BTW, what is good news behind the 100% pump today? Any possible to list on binance?

Is this the news behind the pump we are seeing today? Starta jumped to 15k sat and in no time it has generated the highest volume of waves DEX with 2000 BTC.

Is this something related to buyback or VCc buying those tokens as they might have some news coming from starta team? I would too risk some buying to see where it ends up.

Didn't hear anyting about buyback or any news that can affect the price. But there are still some good buy order on DEX. Around 0.19 Waves.
Hpe these prices won't be temporary and we'll see higher.
Activity: 420
Something must be cooking for Starta.  It has the highest volume on Waves DEX.  https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/waves-dex/  Starta is finally starting to show some signs of life.  I hope the price eventually exceeds the ICO price.  There's still a long ways to go but it's still good to see the USD value exceed the one dollar mark. 

It was also historical day for Waves' DEX . Yesterday it was around $20 million, now $10 million. It is still so good for DEX.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 238

$1.77 in coinmarketcap.com, 100% increase in price and $23M  dollars in trading volume. That's impressive for a down market today.

Now STA is $2,04! May be, the panic is over?
Activity: 230
Something must be cooking for Starta.  It has the highest volume on Waves DEX.  https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/waves-dex/  Starta is finally starting to show some signs of life.  I hope the price eventually exceeds the ICO price.  There's still a long ways to go but it's still good to see the USD value exceed the one dollar mark. 

Thats great, finally investors will gain from this project
Pages:
Jump to: