Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 53. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I believe the price of Starta will rise in November above ICO (1 dollar). I hope that Starta will continue to develop successfully.

any news that will happen for the month of november for you to say that the price might be up to its ico price?

Two start ups from Starta Accelerator group will finish their ICO in October. If buying back Starta tokens from market - with money from ICOs - will be working fine it might rise the price even higher..

what are those ico man? i only knew about cindicator. is there any other than CND? i think i just missed that news.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
I believe the price of Starta will rise in November above ICO (1 dollar). I hope that Starta will continue to develop successfully.

There is a slight rise in the price of STA tokens and now it has reached 13k sat.Is there any news coming for now or there is a distribution of tokens for starta holders to be released which is causing the price rise?

Even though there is a slight rise in price in wavesdex, i still don't understand the reason though there is news or there is i havnt heard of it, or maybe byback is starting to take off.

There still is no information about how the buying back will be done, but there is official information that Starta Accelerator has to do it. Everyone who invest believe that the price will rise as soon as it happens. Hopefully plan will be done and everynow will be happy Wink
Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Alexey Girin, co-founder and general partner of Starta Capital Venture Fund and Russian-American Starta Accelerator (New York), will take part at the Kommersant Publishing House’s conference “HR-Trend 2017. East-West”. The discussion of new technologies and cultural differences in the HR practices of different countries, from corporations to start-ups, will be lead by experts from international companies.
Starta Accelerator is accelerator program in New York that was started by the Starta Capital Foundation in 2015. The mission of the program is cultural and business adaptation in the USA of technological startups from Russia and the Eastern European countries.

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3396219

Well: it seems that my investment seems to be right. Clap your hands... But let's remind you that it's best to get the STA to trade on the best exchanges

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Wow! Venture is very profitable even without ICO. Good luck!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

There is a slight rise in the price of STA tokens and now it has reached 13k sat.Is there any news coming for now or there is a distribution of tokens for starta holders to be released which is causing the price rise?

Even though there is a slight rise in price in wavesdex, i still don't understand the reason though there is news or there is i havnt heard of it, or maybe byback is starting to take off.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

any news that will happen for the month of november for you to say that the price might be up to its ico price?

Two start ups from Starta Accelerator group will finish their ICO in October. If buying back Starta tokens from market - with money from ICOs - will be working fine it might rise the price even higher..
Activity: 266

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 346
How they will distribute these coins to starta holders?

I'm not sure if they distribute those tokens to holders.
I think we'll see classic buyback from the market.

Exactly it will happen! Part of money collected in ICO will be used by Start Accelerator to buy coins back from market .. But still nobody know how much from collected money in ICO will be moved to buy back coins.. Shortly we should to know that Wink
Activity: 322

I'm not sure if they distribute those tokens to holders.
I think we'll see classic buyback from the market.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

The Token Rockets Blockchain Accelerator, launched by the Starta Accelerator in New York, began working with the first startup on a program for implementing blockchain technology and conducting a token sale.
The Snovio platform has qualified for participation in the accelerator. The introduction of blockchain technology will allow Snovio to significantly improve the efficiency of their lead generation system – the supply of potential customers’ data for companies from different industries.

Read more: http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/09/07/snovio-lead-generation-sourcing-platform-released

Does Token Rockets and Snovio also do come part of Starta Token holder's distribution? I mean whether the tokens obtained from these ICO will be distributed to starta token holders as well.I am still waiting to know the status on Cindicator and Anryze , when those token distribution will happen?

The distribution is planned for  October end. Anryze tikensale continues. Therefore, details were not yet available.

Anryze tokensale will end on 12th October, so I guess distribution to starta token holders will happen after that

Is there any % of tokens reserved for starta holders? I remember seeing a similar one before where it was mentioned in detail about the % of tokens being distributed to the holders.Can someone share the link?
Activity: 196

The Token Rockets Blockchain Accelerator, launched by the Starta Accelerator in New York, began working with the first startup on a program for implementing blockchain technology and conducting a token sale.
The Snovio platform has qualified for participation in the accelerator. The introduction of blockchain technology will allow Snovio to significantly improve the efficiency of their lead generation system – the supply of potential customers’ data for companies from different industries.

Read more: http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/09/07/snovio-lead-generation-sourcing-platform-released

Does Token Rockets and Snovio also do come part of Starta Token holder's distribution? I mean whether the tokens obtained from these ICO will be distributed to starta token holders as well.I am still waiting to know the status on Cindicator and Anryze , when those token distribution will happen?

The distribution is planned for  October end. Anryze tikensale continues. Therefore, details were not yet available.

Anryze tokensale will end on 12th October, so I guess distribution to starta token holders will happen after that
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Starta Accelerator Brought Another 11 European Tech Startups to New York, Meet Them on October 5th

http://thelondonnewsjournal.com/Business/starta-accelerator-brought-another-11-european-tech-startups-to-new-york-meet-them-on-october-5th/

Thanks for the update. Hope these developments will affect Starta in a positive way.

Alexey Girin, co-founder and general partner of Starta Capital Venture Fund and Russian-American Starta Accelerator (New York), will take part at the Kommersant Publishing House’s conference “HR-Trend 2017. East-West”. The discussion of new technologies and cultural differences in the HR practices of different countries, from corporations to start-ups, will be lead by experts from international companies.
Starta Accelerator is accelerator program in New York that was started by the Starta Capital Foundation in 2015. The mission of the program is cultural and business adaptation in the USA of technological startups from Russia and the Eastern European countries.

Thanks for the update.
When will you publish the details about Cindicator ico and how to use the tokens you got?
Activity: 280

Activity: 308

Good one, more startups joining the acceleration program
Dear community,

We are glad to announce an investor relations section on our website!
http://www.startaaccelerator.com/investors

We will publish here all important information about our portfolio companies performance, upcoming events, investor letters, quarterly results and annual reports, press releases, presentations, FAQs. You may subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates about the development and progress of Starta Accelerator, its portfolio companies and any update on the Starta Coin.

Thanks, that's good move. We all investors want regular update.
Waiting Anryze and Cindicator updates excitingly Cheesy

Cindicator has closed their token sale after hitting the hard carp even in less than anticipated time, Anryze is doing well too, they have passed their softcap. Both ICOs are a success

Correct, things are going good.
After the Anryze ico, Starta team will publish detailed report/post about the process.
Pages:
Jump to: