Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 64. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
so much hype but only able to raise 5 million dollars at ico?
damn whales really know where to invest and where to not.
Because that is the hard cap in the ICO, usually when the project is sold out they go directly to good exchanges but
Starta is still traded in small volume trading site, I hope the long wait is worth for us.

Yes, it is weird.
If I remember it correctly. Startar was sold out in 24 hours which suggests lots of demand was not met.
Let us just wait.

By this way, it looks like they should have set a target of 20-30 million USD ,so some of the funds from that could have easily been used in promotion/marketing here or outside of this forum and also pay exchanges to get it listed on the first day of trading after ICO ended within 24 hours.

I lost some of my faith in this project... hope it will get back to an higher price it's sad to see it as low as that, it was a good project but don't have enought publicity now that the ICO as ended

Target 20-30 million USD in ICO? Better lower and have room to grow. The market cap is way below the 5 million USD it raised and token price now is around -50%

What would be better is to have this included in exchanges that have higher volume. Someone pump it up and let the rocket go to moon (as shown in OP with the rocket)
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Because that is the hard cap in the ICO, usually when the project is sold out they go directly to good exchanges but
Starta is still traded in small volume trading site, I hope the long wait is worth for us.

Yes, it is weird.
If I remember it correctly. Startar was sold out in 24 hours which suggests lots of demand was not met.
Let us just wait.

By this way, it looks like they should have set a target of 20-30 million USD ,so some of the funds from that could have easily been used in promotion/marketing here or outside of this forum and also pay exchanges to get it listed on the first day of trading after ICO ended within 24 hours.

I lost some of my faith in this project... hope it will get back to an higher price it's sad to see it as low as that, it was a good project but don't have enought publicity now that the ICO as ended
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Yes, it is weird.
Let us just wait.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Yes, it is weird.
Let us just wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

I hope so. I sense something's happening at the backstage but it would be good to know Wink
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
How does this distribution to starta token holders happen? Say If I get some tokens from DEX or from Tidex and store it on waves wallet, I am entitled to received tokens from starta funded coins? How does that happen? any snapshot of waves wallet being taken or will this be announced at any point of time when the distribution is going to happen?
ICO tokens are received by all Starta token holders.
It is important that starta tokens are on the waves wallet.
The dates will be announced.

While more detailed information is not available.

I hope the dev team will give update regarding this post above👆
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
The last time I checked its price it was under $0.50 but its now growing, its still alive. There were more users trying to get some of STA I guess. The token only have 5 Million which its still traded well on both exchanges with considerable volume. More exchange will be needed though.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
How does this distribution to starta token holders happen? Say If I get some tokens from DEX or from Tidex and store it on waves wallet, I am entitled to received tokens from starta funded coins? How does that happen? any snapshot of waves wallet being taken or will this be announced at any point of time when the distribution is going to happen?
ICO tokens are received by all Starta token holders.
It is important that starta tokens are on the waves wallet.
The dates will be announced.

While more detailed information is not available.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
A lot of noise and few nuts, I do not see advances in this project, a lot of spectacle at the beginning and now nothing, this every day looks worse, I do not know why, but it smells bad
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Starta has some news about Suretly

It's an international fintech startup that offers crowd-sourced guarantees for micro-loans, secured its minimum funding of $1.5 million USD in a matter of hours.

https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/70451/tinder-for-loans-crowdvouching-service-suretly-raises-28m

Good for Suretly!
But what it gives to Starta holders?
Someone wrote that owners of Starta tokens will not get any bounty because Suretly announced ICO 5 days before Starta - is it true?

This what members post on their slack

"@ymd During ICO, Suretly did not reserve tokens for the team and other stakeholders. That's why there was no distribution for the holders of Starta tokens. However, we have good news! Next week we will announce the distribution of two other portfolio tokens to Starta token holders. Thank you for the patience and follow the news.

Starta supports the implementation of the latest technologies in portfolio start-ups. This means that there are still many interesting cases ahead that will accelerate the development of start-up businesses and can bring new tokens to Starta token holders."

Starta dev should atleast update thread with any information that has to with the project instead of ignoring it.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Up^ Sorry to say, but it looks like kind of piramide. Holders of "accelerator" (Starta) get tokens from ICOs of start-ups from Starta portfolio.
At the beginning of this project, i thought that value will be build on trust and activity.. Now i start thinking that value will increase but only because other people will angage to "satelite" ICOs..
No progress in development.. Only new ICOs.. really?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

It's an international fintech startup that offers crowd-sourced guarantees for micro-loans, secured its minimum funding of $1.5 million USD in a matter of hours.

https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/70451/tinder-for-loans-crowdvouching-service-suretly-raises-28m

Good for Suretly!
Someone wrote that owners of Starta tokens will not get any bounty because Suretly announced ICO 5 days before Starta - is it true?

This what members post on their slack

"@ymd During ICO, Suretly did not reserve tokens for the team and other stakeholders. That's why there was no distribution for the holders of Starta tokens. However, we have good news! Next week we will announce the distribution of two other portfolio tokens to Starta token holders. Thank you for the patience and follow the news.

Starta supports the implementation of the latest technologies in portfolio start-ups. This means that there are still many interesting cases ahead that will accelerate the development of start-up businesses and can bring new tokens to Starta token holders."

Starta dev should atleast update thread with any information that has to with the project instead of ignoring it.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251

Good for Suretly!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Well, it seems like it's really a bit of a bad idea. Is it really hard to trade some platforms? I see a lot of tokens are traded on the market very soon, and it seems like it's hard for STA to be more communicative, and zr token is the same, is there a problem with the Russian project?Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided
They spend all the money thats why they dont have 5 bitcoins to pay to the exchanges

Are you seriously?
Do not interfere with your fantasies. The exchange is not a question of money. Since August, there are other terms for exchanges. Enough to write nonsense.

Can you let us know where we are facing some legal concerns on getting starta on some good exchanges? The volume is getting pretty low and also how do starta holders earn token when invested into other ICOs.Where is the information regarding these details?

It's not about having problems, it's all about being a weak project. That's why starta can never get on good, high volume exchanges. I'm not blaming anybody or the the project, just saying the truth. Good excahnges such as Bittrex doesn't add coins randomly. They investigate it very well before adding it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Yes, Suretly is in Starta's investment portfolio.
I participated the ICO. It seems be be a promising project, though it is not listed on big exchanges.
Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Well, it seems like it's really a bit of a bad idea. Is it really hard to trade some platforms? I see a lot of tokens are traded on the market very soon, and it seems like it's hard for STA to be more communicative, and zr token is the same, is there a problem with the Russian project?Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided
They spend all the money thats why they dont have 5 bitcoins to pay to the exchanges

Are you seriously?
Do not interfere with your fantasies. The exchange is not a question of money. Since August, there are other terms for exchanges. Enough to write nonsense.

Can you let us know where we are facing some legal concerns on getting starta on some good exchanges? The volume is getting pretty low and also how do starta holders earn token when invested into other ICOs.Where is the information regarding these details?
Activity: 291

Are you seriously?
Pages:
Jump to: