Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 65. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
SCAM project. Where is my money? token price ~ $0

Do not trust the project with Russian team.
Well, it seems like it's really a bit of a bad idea. Is it really hard to trade some platforms? I see a lot of tokens are traded on the market very soon, and it seems like it's hard for STA to be more communicative, and zr token is the same, is there a problem with the Russian project?Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided

They spend all the money thats why they dont have 5 bitcoins to pay to the exchanges

This 5 bitcoins to get listed on Bittrex is not accurate.  Bittrex will not just list a coin or token just because you pay them to.  Otherwise, every new project will be listed on Bittrex.  Five bitcoins isn't really that much these days when ICO's bring in thousands of bitcoins during the crowdsales. 

some charge 3 or 5 bitcoins..lots of good exchanges dont have to be bittrex...dont wait they come to you
Activity: 31

Well, it seems like it's really a bit of a bad idea. Is it really hard to trade some platforms? I see a lot of tokens are traded on the market very soon, and it seems like it's hard for STA to be more communicative, and zr token is the same, is there a problem with the Russian project?Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided

They spend all the money thats why they dont have 5 bitcoins to pay to the exchanges

This 5 bitcoins to get listed on Bittrex is not accurate.  Bittrex will not just list a coin or token just because you pay them to.  Otherwise, every new project will be listed on Bittrex.  Five bitcoins isn't really that much these days when ICO's bring in thousands of bitcoins during the crowdsales. 

COSS Exchange is up and coming...running their own ICO right now
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It's dissapointing what's happening, it looked really good at the Ico , i remember it sold out in less than 24 hours. But i still have hope Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

It is unfair to judge a whole Country based on something that doesn't please you.  I have invested in WAVES and it is solely a Russian team and I am very happy with my investment.  Starta has yet to be proven a scam, maybe the team works slower or more silently than many of us would like but I have yet to consider this project a scam.  

can't blame them, they do have the chance to explain here in the forum but they are no where to be found. i have invested waves token for this token just because i saw its been promoted by sasha as far as i can remember there was a tweet about this and their current investment to three companies. have the decency to post a smiley here.

i invested a few bucks too.. and just a bit of disappointed because of these things happening. no devs updating, no other exchange. seems hopeless.
All of the investments done on this token have become more than half of the price or I would say trading at 1/3 of the ICO price.Now is the time for who ever comes new to this party and even if it reaches the ICO price it would be considered a good profit.But without any update coming in buying again would be a risk factor.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It is unfair to judge a whole Country based on something that doesn't please you.  I have invested in WAVES and it is solely a Russian team and I am very happy with my investment.  Starta has yet to be proven a scam, maybe the team works slower or more silently than many of us would like but I have yet to consider this project a scam. 

can't blame them, they do have the chance to explain here in the forum but they are no where to be found. i have invested waves token for this token just because i saw its been promoted by sasha as far as i can remember there was a tweet about this and their current investment to three companies. have the decency to post a smiley here.

i invested a few bucks too.. and just a bit of disappointed because of these things happening. no devs updating, no other exchange. seems hopeless.
Activity: 886
This is posted on their waves slack channel! But i didn't see the post here, wonder why?

"hi guys!
There is news about Starta Accelerator for sure.
The team prepares for new batch of startups. And Anryze and Cindicator will have ICOs on 12 of September.
You can join Anryze chat in telegram here   https://t.me/anryze_tokensale

And no news about Suretly because they ve started to prepare for their ICO before Starta ICO. And agreement about sharing of tokens was reached after.
So some Anryze and Cindicator tokens will be distributed to Starta holders, but not from Suretly".

Thanks for updating us  Wink
It's good news that we'll get some airdrop  Cheesy
Wish Suretly would one of them  Sad
And better team give us those updates in here too.
Is there any such calculator where I can see how many tokens do starta holders get? Do we have anything similar to that of taas where they send out the tokens to the token holders based on a snapshot taken at a particular point in time? Waiting for this update? please keep posting here if you do get more information on this piece.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
This is posted on their waves slack channel! But i didn't see the post here, wonder why?

"hi guys!
The team prepares for new batch of startups. And Anryze and Cindicator will have ICOs on 12 of September.

And no news about Suretly because they ve started to prepare for their ICO before Starta ICO. And agreement about sharing of tokens was reached after.
So some Anryze and Cindicator tokens will be distributed to Starta holders, but not from Suretly".

Yeah one of the dev team should have atleast update this thread with latest information about project like this but they don't seem to care.
Activity: 966

"hi guys!

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

"hi guys!

No good trading platform to trade these tokens, it can only be a bunch of Numbers,

"hi guys!

Activity: 886

I am not sure if they are really stuck with spending the 5 BTC to get listed on an exchange like Bittrex, but still, there are some small exchanges which have started to show good volume such as liqui.Why don't they give a try to some of the small exchanges and from there on move to the bigger ones? What is stopping them now to get listed on other exchanges?
Activity: 45

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

It is unfair to judge a whole Country based on something that doesn't please you.  I have invested in WAVES and it is solely a Russian team and I am very happy with my investment.  Starta has yet to be proven a scam, maybe the team works slower or more silently than many of us would like but I have yet to consider this project a scam. 

Activity: 770

Are there any scams with Russians?
Your post is a bit intolerant, don't you think so?
Just don't mind him if you are a true believer, he is just a little upset because he cannot hold longer anymore, he want to see
some skyrocket of price just like other project. Well, as for me I guess I need to wait, not gonna sell now, no way.

Thanks for your opinion and good luck!
Waiting is the best strategy for this case

Is not as if there is any other way to this, i  mean we only gat 2 options either you sell low and lose initial capital or hodl and hope that dev are actually working on something that will increase value and price come 2-3 years. Undecided

I am not saying scam but listen to yourself... you really are going to wait for 2-3 years with THIS coin? You do realise that there's like a hundred coins more profitable in short term?

Also, i don't understand how "true believer" differs from delusional

This post if you read clearly was meant for the user that suggest waiting and has noting to do with you, 2-3years mentioned was just referring to a long wait in this project not base on any concrete evidence. And yes i know alot of profitable short term project out there but my investment is still tied to this project and you don't expect me to sell below ico.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Damn, at least you should list on liqui.io.   Angry Angry

Price again going to a few % less today when compared to the weekly/monthly chart, its on the downside and we have not seen any update from the team.It's really disappointing to see this project go down just like Zrcoin.At least we can have a poll kind of thing and get it listed on mercatox or some other Chinese exchange for the price to improve?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Just don't mind him if you are a true believer, he is just a little upset because he cannot hold longer anymore, he want to see
some skyrocket of price just like other project. Well, as for me I guess I need to wait, not gonna sell now, no way.

Is not as if there is any other way to this, i  mean we only gat 2 options either you sell low and lose initial capital or hodl and hope that dev are actually working on something that will increase value and price come 2-3 years. Undecided

I am not saying scam but listen to yourself... you really are going to wait for 2-3 years with THIS coin? You do realise that there's like a hundred coins more profitable in short term?

Also, i don't understand how "true believer" differs from delusional

Pages:
Jump to: