Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 67. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey sleeping beauty no update up till now Grin

I see Kairat is active here now and so we can expect some response or update about the project.The price is going down constant for the past few weeks and a periodic update would be good to have it above par ICO price.Let's see what STA value is by the end of this year.

Even if kairat is active still deos not indicate any progressive ongoing work with this project or the startups project.
Regardless of there activity here in the forum, the best way to measure if they are really exerting an effort to develop their product is to check the current value now, which I think not progressive by looking at https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/starta/.

It has to be over 1 dollar so see that this coin is serious, and take not, no big exchanges yet, still at tidex and waves DEX.

Regardless to active here or there it have nothing to the project!
OP - Kairatka - or something like that is just person which was providing campaign here.. so his activity have nothing to the project. In other words he is under zero! So better don't even read what this hired half brain moderathor know.

The only possibility to get informations from this band of scammers is just get to all of bussiness partners from russia from all the way parts of social media and inform that they steal money from people... Sooner or later will come who is bad boy..

If they don't want come to us, we will come to them.

And belive me, that even 10% of money that you steal is enough to hire team that will track you easy..  - maybe new idea for ICO against you! Surprise bitches! Wink
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

I see Kairat is active here now and so we can expect some response or update about the project.The price is going down constant for the past few weeks and a periodic update would be good to have it above par ICO price.Let's see what STA value is by the end of this year.

Even if kairat is active still deos not indicate any progressive ongoing work with this project or the startups project.
Regardless of there activity here in the forum, the best way to measure if they are really exerting an effort to develop their product is to check the current value now, which I think not progressive by looking at https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/starta/.

It has to be over 1 dollar so see that this coin is serious, and take not, no big exchanges yet, still at tidex and waves DEX.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

and so shiukd they exclude USA this time because its going to be a pain for the team and investors as well. ICN changed their plan in the middle all because of dividend issues to which they instead do the burning of tokens. SEC is just going to be a hurdle.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Are these people actually doing anything? Twitter is a ghost town, website has no updates, nothing on Bitcointalk, no exhange listings other than waves...finish summer vacation early and tell people what's going on please.

You need to relax. They aren't posting any additional information because there isn't any new information to post. No one can force any exchanges to list their token. Stop panicking and wait until there is news to be reported.
Activity: 602
Why they interested in buy back the starta token? what is the idea behind that buy back. do you have confirmed news about this.

I think it is to avoid the legalities around shares and paying dividends - the thing is that the recent SEC ruling suggests it may not matter anyway.

In this project nobody never was talking about dividends. The only thing that they promise is to buy back shares/tokens at market price.. They don't even inform when it will happen. Simply logic says that dropping price is good for them = later they can buy back for less then they collect in ICO.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Why they interested in buy back the starta token? what is the idea behind that buy back. do you have confirmed news about this.

I think it is to avoid the legalities around shares and paying dividends - the thing is that the recent SEC ruling suggests it may not matter anyway.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
It is fraud, you should buy back, listing on tidex is shit thing. Unless you list it on Bittrex, or I will sue you.

Lol you can't sue them (or you can but it would be a waste of your time and money) they can't force Bittrex to list anything.  Further the recent SEC ruling on the DAO means that certain tokens may not get listed on US exchanges for fear of prosecution. Starta is probably closer to the SEC definition of a security than many others.
Activity: 673
Ths STA teams made empty promises that they can't keep, that's why the price is sinking perpetually
They want to buy back the tokens cheap that is the reason to dont want the coin on another exchanges SMART
A token buyback will be announced before, do you really think a price will remain low during this period?

You always write "before", "soon", "they work", but you didn't wirite any real information! Soon - when? Before of what - when? They work - what they do?
This what you write are empty words! We need real information and facts!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Are these people actually doing anything? Twitter is a ghost town, website has no updates, nothing on Bitcointalk, no exhange listings other than waves...finish summer vacation early and tell people what's going on please.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 630
Activity: 247
It is fraud, you should buy back, listing on tidex is shit thing. Unless you list it on Bittrex, or I will sue you.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Ths STA teams made empty promises that they can't keep, that's why the price is sinking perpetually
They want to buy back the tokens cheap that is the reason to dont want the coin on another exchanges SMART
A token buyback will be announced before, do you really think a price will remain low during this period?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

You can't say this as a reason, they are also worried about not having STA on many exchanges.There are some legal concerns stopping them from getting it listed on top exchanges and still it is a question mark when that will happen.Once that happens price can have a rise.

Tokens had already rise except the ones belong to WAVES platform. I think waves platform isn't ready for all these. If you notice the price hasn't rise up for so long while the rest are banging to reach the top. Its a complete waste to keep STA which is why I finally decide yesterday to sell and bought MCO instead. No regrets there, time wasted waiting is wasted profit.

Time is not in favour of STA or in waves but that can't take much time to turn the tables.Let's see how this token goes on in the next few months as the team provides some updates on the current portfolio.MCO is currently going up and you should have made a good profit as of now.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

You can't say this as a reason, they are also worried about not having STA on many exchanges.There are some legal concerns stopping them from getting it listed on top exchanges and still it is a question mark when that will happen.Once that happens price can have a rise.

Tokens had already rise except the ones belong to WAVES platform. I think waves platform isn't ready for all these. If you notice the price hasn't rise up for so long while the rest are banging to reach the top. Its a complete waste to keep STA which is why I finally decide yesterday to sell and bought MCO instead. No regrets there, time wasted waiting is wasted profit.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Starta Accelerator Launched "educational coworking" for those wishing to enter the US market  Kiss

https://rb.ru/news/startaworking/
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: