Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 69. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi again guys,

I understand your outrage concerning the lack of liquidity. We are working on it, negotiating with exchanges. The issue is legal side, because of regulatory updates many popular exchanges are closed for an equity token. Many others paused a token placement because of many other legal issues, some of the exchanges even were closed, you probably have heard about it. Plus, there was a mess with BTC hard fork, that caused negotiations delays. We are looking for Asian exchanges and hope will place in a couple of them soon.

Anyways, STA is a long term investment. Starta Accelerator doing their best, supporting ongoing startups and launching the next bunch soon. Some of the startups preparing ICOs and the accelerator negotiating about the investors share.

Venture investments are not fast, but let's have a look at STA price in case of even a small liquidity event.

I believe Kairatka isn't part of the Starta team, just a liaison on BCT. If you check the snov.io thread you can see he functions as an advisor on that project and isn't a part of that team as well.
I'm not in Starta team directly but I've managed Starta ICO in partnership with Starta.

Yes looks like the team as started another ICO to me? For more details, you can refer this site
https://snov.io/
Snovio is working with Starta's ICO advising division, and I'm one of their advisers, that's the reason, why I've posted their ANN. I'll support them and several other projects.

Regards,
Kairat

Just two the simplest questions:

1. What?

2. When?

I hope you can answer at lest that, because your posts means NOTHING!!!! We need FACTS, not worthless words!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
When there is a news worthy of my time here i will be back.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Hi again guys,

I understand your outrage concerning the lack of liquidity. We are working on it, negotiating with exchanges. The issue is legal side, because of regulatory updates many popular exchanges are closed for an equity token. Many others paused a token placement because of many other legal issues, some of the exchanges even were closed, you probably have heard about it. Plus, there was a mess with BTC hard fork, that caused negotiations delays. We are looking for Asian exchanges and hope will place in a couple of them soon.

Anyways, STA is a long term investment. Starta Accelerator doing their best, supporting ongoing startups and launching the next bunch soon. Some of the startups preparing ICOs and the accelerator negotiating about the investors share.

Venture investments are not fast, but let's have a look at STA price in case of even a small liquidity event.

I believe Kairatka isn't part of the Starta team, just a liaison on BCT. If you check the snov.io thread you can see he functions as an advisor on that project and isn't a part of that team as well.
I'm not in Starta team directly but I've managed Starta ICO in partnership with Starta.

Yes looks like the team as started another ICO to me? For more details, you can refer this site
Snovio is working with Starta's ICO advising division, and I'm one of their advisers, that's the reason, why I've posted their ANN. I'll support them and several other projects.

Regards,
Kairat
I recommend trading in China, where the market is very active
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi again guys,

Regards,
Kairat
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
finally new update regarding Strata by one of its team. hope soon will be concrete news on the ground concerning Starta project.

Appears STA is below a penny.  That's amazing.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-snovio-2077631

Well..It is new project ? Roll Eyes Another ico ?  

But why has the OP decided to continue with a new project when the current project still has a lot of updates to be coming and investors are still suffering with below ICO price.

It isn't on the Starta accelerator page so it probably isn't one of their startups either. So no, the Starta team probably did not start another ICO.
Hi, guys!

My absence on this thread does not mean my indifference.
All threads and chats are monitored. The team is really active.
The next start-ups are selected. The previous ones are developing and working hard.
Unfortunately, we do not have enough time to communicate, but we are preparing updates.

Please do not panic. We do not leave our investors.
We contact those who have not yet received their Starta tokens. Check your waves wallets. They must be connect to the website account.

Please, do not worry!
We hope for your support.

Will STA be trading in more markets? Hopefully in China, the Chinese market is very active.

I think the sta team has a problem? The sta token is significantly lower than the ICO price, and now will a new ICO project be successful? I'm not going to invest any more, because investment always loses money
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

But why has the OP decided to continue with a new project when the current project still has a lot of updates to be coming and investors are still suffering with below ICO price.
Activity: 83

Wow, seems like it. need some serious translations skills to understand that thread.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Hi, guys!

The next start-ups are selected. The previous ones are developing and working hard.
Unfortunately, we do not have enough time to communicate, but we are preparing updates.

We contact those who have not yet received their Starta tokens. Check your waves wallets. They must be connect to the website account.

Please, do not worry!

Thanks @Kairatra, waiting for the those update.
Also hope we'll see new exchanges on the nex update.
Activity: 279
Oh, damn, please list on bittrex, or liqui at least, tidex is fucking retard exchange.
Why so much negativity from newbie? I doubt that you are investors, guys.
You are unhappy that the developers do not talk with you...
No one was forced to invest money. Stop to transfer responsibility to others.

Since everyone has invested in the money, it is the duty and responsibility of the team to communicate with investors, but they are missing. Their tokens have not been exchanged on more exchanges, which is a disappointment
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Why so much negativity from newbie? I doubt that you are investors, guys.
You are unhappy that the developers do not talk with you...
No one was forced to invest money. Stop to transfer responsibility to others.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Hi, guys!

Please, do not worry!

That's good to see a positive update coming from the team, but you need to have a representative from your team who provides a constant update here from what is happening in the project.In this way, the price of STA tokens will at least be on ICO price level.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Hi, guys!

Please, do not worry!

Will STA be trading in more markets? Hopefully in China, the Chinese market is very active.
I think it would be fun to see an update regarding exchanges, we cannot sell our tokens due to low volume and if we do we have to
sell it on a loss. This has collected a great amount of investment, I believe you can afford to list it in bittrex or some bigger exchanges.
Activity: 602
finally new update regarding Strata by one of its team. hope soon will be concrete news on the ground concerning Starta project.

Eat shit of one post! are you three years old child to belive for candy? even homeless dirty idiot can find free wifi in mcdonalds and write message like this!  You have nothing more! If you are so stupid i will give you my BTC address and sen me there your money!
This only show how works russian startups..
Don't be folled more guys!

And who the hell is some vasili??? another scammer with nice CV but without residency?
Hi, guys!

Please, do not worry!

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Pages:
Jump to: