Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 71. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
never answer
can not see road map
starta is scam
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Tidex and Wavesdex trades a starta. Prices is different. Very different. Which one is truly?
Tidex because it usually have a biggest volume?

Both exchanges are half dead! Someone smart put there bot to make any movements.. That's are not real transactions, beacuse nobody with brain in good position will not lose time to even register there..
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Tidex and Wavesdex trades a starta. Prices is different. Very different. Which one is truly?
Tidex because it usually have a biggest volume?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think we really don't need daily updates, but especially after ICO there should be some words how it is going and what are the next steps.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605

Cant even sell this crap STARTA on the Waves platform unless they give you enough Waves (0.03 WAV) for the transaction fee.

You have to message support to get them to give you the 0.03 WAV. NO RESPONSE YET.

Crafty scammers.

Really? Maybe it is beacuse you dont know how work this exchange?
To trade there you have to own some coins to cover costs of transaction.. In other words, thats why is easy to get in to this exchanges - everyone who want make any transaction must own minimum amount of their coin.. It is the way how their business work.. nothing special, and for sure it is not some kind of fraud. You just have to understand their politic..

Edit: My comment was only about Wave platform. On Tidex you can trade only with fees - more comfortable for you - for sure!
In waves platform you only need 0.003 wav and not 0.03, you can trade it there with no problem but the price is very low.
The ICO price was $1 and if you want to sell with a loss, do it now.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101

Cant even sell this crap STARTA on the Waves platform unless they give you enough Waves (0.03 WAV) for the transaction fee.

You have to message support to get them to give you the 0.03 WAV. NO RESPONSE YET.

Crafty scammers.

Really? Maybe it is beacuse you dont know how work this exchange?
To trade there you have to own some coins to cover costs of transaction.. In other words, thats why is easy to get in to this exchanges - everyone who want make any transaction must own minimum amount of their coin.. It is the way how their business work.. nothing special, and for sure it is not some kind of fraud. You just have to understand their politic..

Edit: My comment was only about Wave platform. On Tidex you can trade only with fees - more comfortable for you - for sure!
Activity: 15

Crafty scammers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
It seems they are already out of ideas even before startup Undecided
Looking at the tweet it really feels disappointing. All real investors are waiting for the team to provide frequent updates on the work currently in progress.Taas, when compared to Starta, is 100x times much better and they are also paying the dividend in the coming days.

Do you want updates every day?
It's normal that nothing happens yet. I am sure that the work is done, but there is no result that can already announce. This is a long-term venture investment. We need wait.
I'm tired of reading every day about the lack of news.

Can you tell me how long we have to wait for any word from developers? How much time do they need to update informations about work?
After ICO ends happens almost nothing! Only this two half dead exchanges and coinmarketcap. Nothing more!
How much time do they need to write short statement about project.
Is it so difficult?

Lol! Some people here believe they are cooking something big so hopefully by 2018 they post some news. Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think that Starta should be listed on more exchanges.
Now I can buy and sell only with extremely compact Tidex or DEX with low volume, and it will not rise very well.
Ideal is Bittrex, I love Bittrex.
Everyone is right, right?

There is a lot of little exchanges, but of course Bittrex is what we expect. Anyway without contact with developers we can only dream about that..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I say Hello :)
I think that Starta should be listed on more exchanges.
Now I can buy and sell only with extremely compact Tidex or DEX with low volume, and it will not rise very well.
Ideal is Bittrex, I love Bittrex.
Everyone is right, right?
hello mates...
starta have roadmap ?

Same question here.. Link to white paper doesn't work - is it some kind of sneaky trick to scare investors with weak hands to buy cheap and come back with good news?

Be professional guys! Russians have an honor!
Activity: 151
hello mates...
starta have roadmap ?
Activity: 254
Merit: 10

$5,000,000 USD raised and no update? not one word.  Huh

Looking hinky.

Did you see the 50 btc buy wall on waves dex at 10k sats?
Is that dev? Is this legit or scam?
We need answer from the team.

Are the russians you know reliable? Is it that we have been cheated on this project
Activity: 546
Merit: 107

Looking hinky.

Did you see the 50 btc buy wall on waves dex at 10k sats?
Is that dev? Is this legit or scam?
We need answer from the team.

Looking hinky.

Right not one paragraph or update since the ICO.  Shocked

Those tweets are pitiful. Not looking good. Scam coin?   Huh
Looking at the tweet it really feels disappointing. All real investors are waiting for the team to provide frequent updates on the work currently in progress.Taas, when compared to Starta, is 100x times much better and they are also paying the dividend in the coming days.

It's normal that nothing happens yet. I am sure that the work is done, but there is no result that can already announce. This is a long-term venture investment. We need wait.

Can you tell me how long we have to wait for any word from developers? How much time do they need to update informations about work?
After ICO ends happens almost nothing! Only this two half dead exchanges and coinmarketcap. Nothing more!
How much time do they need to write short statement about project.
Is it so difficult?
Activity: 291

What is going on with these jokers? Did they spend the start up $$$ on Vodka?

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
However I see twitter they are active, but why no news here take to update
https://twitter.com/startaico/status/894461877669023744

Another meaningless tweet. They publish again old information because nothing new happens? It looks like the project is disappearing ..

Looking at the tweet it really feels disappointing.All real investors are waiting for the team to provide frequent updates on the work currently in progress.Taas, when compared to Starta, is 100x times much better and they are also paying the dividend in the coming days.

Not only this tweet is disappointing.. all this project is. I just have hope that is not scam..
Pages:
Jump to: