Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 14. (Read 816000 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I can sure add an image to the ANN, but 1block you submitted to them?  No word back?  I think contacting them is the best step to take at this point instead of guessing.  And I doubt they are going to look back on something over 2 months old to see if the ANN was improved on their own.
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Maybe more graphic marketing on the announcement too...yeah I can see why they'd filter out coins like this.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Yobit arent the most professional exchange, im guessing they will eventually list though...its been paid for

Yobit Rules

New rules:
- bitcointalk topic only (!)
- max premine - 20%
- not accepted coins with newbie topic
- not accepted coins with text only topics
- no wallet builders
- nodes should be included in source code
- request can be declined if we don’t like your coin.

That's probably why it wasn't added to yobit yet.

ah hm, you mean we should add graphics or have a website?
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Yobit arent the most professional exchange, im guessing they will eventually list though...its been paid for

Yobit Rules

New rules:
- bitcointalk topic only (!)
- max premine - 20%
- not accepted coins with newbie topic
- not accepted coins with text only topics
- no wallet builders
- nodes should be included in source code
- request can be declined if we don’t like your coin.

That's probably why it wasn't added to yobit yet.
Activity: 4
I downloaded the mac wallet and its not syncing. Searched the thread and saw the .conf fix but I don't have a Sync folder under Library>Application Support. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
Activity: 109
What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options? It looks pretty good!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I downloaded the mac wallet and its not syncing. Searched the thread and saw the .conf fix but I don't have a Sync folder under Library>Application Support. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...

Where did you find the mac wallet?  I haven't compiled one for the latest version yet as I got busy and forgot honestly.  I don't have much mac experience myself.
Activity: 21
It would be nice if this coin introduces a moderated bot to keep the price in sync over all exchanges, taking the exchange with the most volume as lead.
THAT would be innovation, no coin has it yet, not even litecoin. Ofcourse people do arbitrage, but a coin named "Sync" should do that Wink  it's in the name
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Is it me or too many bots are posting nonsense in this thread recently?  Cheesy

Those are not bot posts... they are messages from the aliens...  PM me for proper tin foil hat ( Huh ) creation/configuration.

~ AtlanticWaves
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Is it me or too many bots are posting nonsense in this thread recently?  Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
great launch dev! Hashot is blowing up blocks now
Activity: 184
will this work in sgminer with "-k darkcoin" or do we need to do something different? Embarrassed

HuhHuh This coin is only Pos..
Activity: 19
will this work in sgminer with "-k darkcoin" or do we need to do something different? Embarrassed
I can sell 15sync at 1.3BTC or a serious offer
How much do you think sync can be worth with the development of 1blockologist?
Think it's an expensive price?
Activity: 135
Is there any news About Yobit? sync? nothing?

And the news is...?   

I have 15 sync to sell Smiley
Offers?

0.01 BTC/SYNC

its low i know but there's no bids on any exchange....

I can scare up 0.10 BTC for 5 SYNC (IE 0.02/SYNC)  Although I will need a tutorial on how to transfer funds securely without an intermediary exchange...

~ AtlanticWaves

And the news is...?   

Offers?

0.01 BTC/SYNC

its low i know but there's no bids on any exchange....

And the news is...?   

Offers?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
hello

please can anyone tell me how to withdraw sync coin from poloniex wallet

To be honest with you, forget about those coins, I doubt that Poloniex will install and sync the wallet, cuz they delisted the coin ages ago.
Activity: 9
17 Nodes, that's not too bad. But yes download the new wallet if you haven't already, It's definitely better.

Looks to me like there's a back log of coins to be listed on Yobit, so it could take a while.

hello

please can anyone tell me how to withdraw sync coin from poloniex wallet
Pages:
Jump to: