Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 15. (Read 816000 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
17 Nodes, that's not too bad. But yes download the new wallet if you haven't already, It's definitely better.

Looks to me like there's a back log of coins to be listed on Yobit, so it could take a while.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Still using the old client?

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
PARETO looks like a good project, SYNC could have big potential....patience Wink

I know, but I've been holding on for a long time , I'm tired .

I sell all my sync, 16 SYNC FOR 2BTC . is a good time to buy;) . pm me with your serious offer

My coins are still on sale, isn't this a great time to buy?
Is there any news About Yobit? sync? nothing?
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
I haven't heard anything back from Yobit, so sent them a support request yesterday
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
Will a listing on Yobit get us back on Coinmarketcap.com?  We were listed there until approximately the time Nova Exchange announced it was shutting down.

~ AtlanticWaves

It will

but we have to

A) have over $1,000 - $50,000 in average daily volume

B) notify coinmarketcap

We need people to get interested in the project, form a community and social media following.

Probably going to need a roadmap or website before it gets a listing on CMC.

No rush though, Yobit is a good start!

When are we expected to be listed?

wow, the project revival. great
Why hasn't this been added yet? ,Must be because it takes days to synchronize the wallet?
Log in to your NOVA account and accept the terms and conditions if you wish to keep your account, you should have received an email about it.
Will a listing on Yobit get us back on Coinmarketcap.com?  We were listed there until approximately the time Nova Exchange announced it was shutting down.

~ AtlanticWaves

It will

but we have to

B) notify coinmarketcap

We need people to get interested in the project, form a community and social media following.

Probably going to need a roadmap or website before it gets a listing on CMC.

No rush though, Yobit is a good start!

When are we expected to be listed?
Activist Investor

~ AtlanticWaves

It will

but we have to

B) notify coinmarketcap
Activity: 135

~ AtlanticWaves
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
This project has been a long time, and I don't know how long it needs to wait. Are you still waiting in your heart?
Two other good markets are Cryptopia and Livecoin

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptopia/
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/livecoin/

_ Cryptipia is very expensive
_ Livecoin I'm not sure, but here is an email to contact them: https://www.livecoin.net/en/contacts
Activist Investor
0.1BTC gathered! Smiley Looks like we have all means to get listed on Yobit now.

Perfect I’ll send the request now
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
0.1BTC gathered! Smiley Looks like we have all means to get listed on Yobit now.
Nice nice, i think its better if 1blockologist takes the funds for the exchanges.

Liquidity & utility, sounds intriguing.

I'll keep my eye out for more exchanges
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Great!  0.085 now I see. 

Kucoin sure is getting a lot of positive attention lately.  About to use that now to pick up some Pareto Smiley  Not sure what it takes to get listed there.
Activist Investor
I've received two more contributions of .02 btc each

we are at .8 btc in total

Activist Investor
I was really expecting the community, it wasn't just for you.
Don't get me wrong, but we haven't seen you do anything for sync yet.
Tradesatoshi was added in January 2017
Novaexchange was added in june de 2017, by George5
New client version made by do0d
I know you mean well, that's why you remind me of @smokin35 ,that had good ideas, but we all know the end.

I can help, if someone buys at tradesatoshi, I pay 0.1btc to add it to yobit.

That is a perspective, and my goals aren't built on proving anything to anyone, so certainly factor that in.

My goals are liquidity and utility, it doesn't matter to me how that is accomplished, but in the mean time I can help make things more organized and steer.

I want a light client too like Electrum, it doesn't personally matter to me if I do it or someone else. It may come from the community, it may come from an employee when we get to this project for real, it may come from a contractor, it may come from a bounty participant. Credit will all be given where its due.
I was really expecting the community, it wasn't just for you.
Don't get me wrong, but we haven't seen you do anything for sync yet.
Tradesatoshi was added in January 2017
Novaexchange was added in june de 2017, by George5
New client version made by do0d
I know you mean well, that's why you remind me of @smokin35 ,that had good ideas, but we all know the end.

I can help, if someone buys at tradesatoshi, I pay 0.1btc to add it to yobit.
Pages:
Jump to: