Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 17. (Read 816000 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
PARETO looks like a good project, SYNC could have big potential....patience Wink

I know, but I've been holding on for a long time , I'm tired .

I sell all my sync, 16 SYNC FOR 2BTC . is a good time to buy;) . pm me with your serious offer
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
PARETO looks like a good project, SYNC could have big potential....patience Wink
Another month without news Smiley .  Client? News? Anything?
10 SYNC for 0.15BTC?

Are you selling?

No, just putting a ridiculous buy offer out there haha

Are you looking to acquire more?
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
10 SYNC for 0.15BTC?

Getting some at those prices is gonna be impossible. No one apparently wants to sell sync, there is none at https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=SYNC_BTC
I put some snyc in there, in case there's any new investors. PM if interested in more
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Back from 2015  Smiley
Wow this thing is still alive! I fired up my wallet again. Only getting 1 connection tho. Let me know if anyone wants to buy a little SYNC. I can part with some of it if it is incentive for more development!  Smiley
If anyone is interested in buying Sync, send me a PM with your offer.

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=SYNC_BTC
Smiley

I know, there are even some there, but few know tradesatoshi, if any want to buy. PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
If anyone is interested in buying Sync, send me a PM with your offer.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
synccoin.net is for sale. I tried to contact him, but he didn't answer yet.
Dear all, any news abot SYNC???
How i can synchronize wallet?

I'm close to releasing a new wallet if you don't mind waiting just a little bit.  It will save you having to modify the conf file and add nodes...and you don't have to load a chain if you don't want to.  The new client is syncing entirely from the network in about 3 days for me. 

@Damdai The code changes are all done.  My testing is complete and I have a few people beta testing.  I'm now working on the osx build.

I will host the compiled releases on github after I analyze them

and then we will have a github pages site, no need for a domain name right now
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I'm close to releasing a new wallet if you don't mind waiting just a little bit.  It will save you having to modify the conf file and add nodes...and you don't have to load a chain if you don't want to.  The new client is syncing entirely from the network in about 3 days for me. 

@Damdai The code changes are all done.  My testing is complete and I have a few people beta testing.  I'm now working on the osx build.
Activity: 14
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Mike Fiol (@smokin35) he had some good SYNC domains I think. There isn't a real lot of good ones available, unless you're willing to pay big money. sync.uk & sync.ca are cheap but the problem is you dont want a cheap domain to destroy the value of your coin.
Great! will you also make a website? or is that coming later?

1block has it on his list, but I'm not sure of his timing.  I'd love to see one soon just with current info to help things along - especially with adding exchanges.  I've got all my time into the code right now though if anyone else wants to dive in and set something up.

Also... If anyone is interested and able to create a dns entry that could be dynamically updated with current seed nodes it would be great to get that into the code.  We could use a couple/few so there aren't just hard coded IPs in there.

http://synccoin.net/   This wasn't the official website initially? Is still working, will it be in the hands of MsCollec?

That is correct.  mscollec doesnt have access to the social media accounts any longer, but I didn't ask about that website.  Might as well start new though?

1block has it on his list, but I'm not sure of his timing.  I'd love to see one soon just with current info to help things along - especially with adding exchanges.  I've got all my time into the code right now though if anyone else wants to dive in and set something up.

Also... If anyone is interested and able to create a dns entry that could be dynamically updated with current seed nodes it would be great to get that into the code.  We could use a couple/few so there aren't just hard coded IPs in there.

http://synccoin.net/   This wasn't the official website initially? Is still working, will it be in the hands of MsCollec?

Pages:
Jump to: