Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 18. (Read 816000 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Vote for SYNC at Mercatox.

You have to have an active trading account to cast a vote. 1 vote currently costs about $10 usd, or you can use your 5 free votes every month.

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
I'm just doing some functional and informational updates to improve the current state of things.  I think you could call me a DIY repair man Smiley  I'll let 1block respond for himself, but I've been in constant contact with him about what I am doing.

I've got the code compiling for Windows finally!  So now I'm going through some of the updates I've wanted to do and learning/testing.  Once the changes are done and tested I'd like to get the client into an installer.  The last step will be updating the 1st post since it needs everything else to be completed first.  I'll keep you guys updated as I go along here, but it is moving quickly right now.  

Keep up the good work man! Looking forward to a new client Smiley

BTW, would be probably good idea to create a new ANN since we now have new devs.

Excellent work  Wink   .
To create a new ANN, it's better to wait for the news from 1blockologist

We are in touch, no worries
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Welcome back guys!  I sure remember you from 2014 biomech!

Just to be accurate the coins mature in 6 hours not 5 days.

I've thought about a new ANN, but for now I like keeping the history since mscollec is willing to update things I pass along.  It may make more sense once 1block and his blockchain development company takes over.

The development work I planned (and some extras) are just about complete.  I'll post an update again once I get a little closer to testing.  Right now I'm working through one last issue with updating openssl.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
let's rock guys,why is it that you can only mine at 5days?

Proof of Stake is based on time held and number held. For this coin, it's five days. For TEK, it's thirty, For HYP, 8.8, etc. It's a method of incentive.

Nice to see y'all trying to revive this. It was a cool project when it started. I was one of the guys who mined it on day one Cheesy My rig wasn't much and I didn't get much, but it was fun. Thought it was dead and done years ago, but I see several of you stepping in. Best of luck to you.

Same Here. I mined this for the 5 days. I didn't have much of a rig back then either, but I managed to mine over 3 SYNC!! I still have my wallet open and earning every day. Got just about 3.4 SYNC now!!!
I'm rooting for you guys to get this coin back to market and make it valuable again!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
It was a cool project but with very bad development.
If you look , a curiosity is that topic ([ANN][1000 SYNC]| FULL POS| COLORED COIN |VIP Discount Club & Wallet Rental) has 770003 read times .
It is positioned on the second page of TOP read times of bitcointalk (ranked 73rd) but it was never very well known . Funny, isn't it?

This will be what, the third revival attempt? I think Sync just might be immortal Cheesy

Yeah, things went sideways right from launch. Roller coaster ride for sure. MsCollec had to deal with trolls instead of coin issues, of which there were some.. Then there was the whole thing with the colored coins and the Sync foundation... never saw what end that came to as it was still in slow motion trainwreck mode when I had to step out of crypto for a while.

I dug up my wallet, and as I expected, it's empty Sad But I do still have it.
Activity: 104
It was a cool project but with very bad development.
If you look , a curiosity is that topic ([ANN][1000 SYNC]| FULL POS| COLORED COIN |VIP Discount Club & Wallet Rental) has 770003 read times .
It is positioned on the second page of TOP read times of bitcointalk (ranked 73rd) but it was never very well known . Funny, isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Proof of Stake is based on time held and number held. For this coin, it's five days. For TEK, it's thirty, For HYP, 8.8, etc. It's a method of incentive.

Nice to see y'all trying to revive this. It was a cool project when it started. I was one of the guys who mined it on day one Cheesy My rig wasn't much and I didn't get much, but it was fun. Thought it was dead and done years ago, but I see several of you stepping in. Best of luck to you.
Activity: 98
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I'm just doing some functional and informational updates to improve the current state of things.  I think you could call me a DIY repair man Smiley  I'll let 1block respond for himself, but I've been in constant contact with him about what I am doing.

I've got the code compiling for Windows finally!  So now I'm going through some of the updates I've wanted to do and learning/testing.  Once the changes are done and tested I'd like to get the client into an installer.  The last step will be updating the 1st post since it needs everything else to be completed first.  I'll keep you guys updated as I go along here, but it is moving quickly right now.  

BTW, would be probably good idea to create a new ANN since we now have new devs.

Excellent work  Wink   .
To create a new ANN, it's better to wait for the news from 1blockologist
I'm just doing some functional and informational updates to improve the current state of things.  I think you could call me a DIY repair man Smiley  I'll let 1block respond for himself, but I've been in constant contact with him about what I am doing.

I've got the code compiling for Windows finally!  So now I'm going through some of the updates I've wanted to do and learning/testing.  Once the changes are done and tested I'd like to get the client into an installer.  The last step will be updating the 1st post since it needs everything else to be completed first.  I'll keep you guys updated as I go along here, but it is moving quickly right now. 

Good work mate! Looking forward to seeing all your hard work 😎😀
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
I'm just doing some functional and informational updates to improve the current state of things.  I think you could call me a DIY repair man Smiley  I'll let 1block respond for himself, but I've been in constant contact with him about what I am doing.

I've got the code compiling for Windows finally!  So now I'm going through some of the updates I've wanted to do and learning/testing.  Once the changes are done and tested I'd like to get the client into an installer.  The last step will be updating the 1st post since it needs everything else to be completed first.  I'll keep you guys updated as I go along here, but it is moving quickly right now. 

1blockologist wasn't going to announce a new client? Does anyone know why it's so mysterious?
I fully agree - we need current info/updates and possibly a website to help with getting more exchanges on board.  I've worked on an updated 1st post and title and spoken to 1blockologist and mscollec about it.  I've also been working on the wallet code a bit for some functional updates.  I've gotten it compiled for Linux, but Windows has not been so smooth and I've got the better part of 3 days in just trying to figure out how to deal with all the compiling issues.  This is not something I would say is my strong point, but at this point I am making progress.  Once the code changes are done and compiling for Windows is working I'll get the 1st post changed.
On a positive note it looks like nova is not going to close after all.  No details yet, but they announced they will not be closing.

Nova Exchange isn't shutting down, nice just read their announcement. SYNC is on 2 exchanges so this is good.
Yeah, but it's two exchange without volume.
Once we know what's new, maybe we could set up a fund to pay the fee in cryptopia or another exchange.

Definitely, although those 2 exchanges will grow.

I've tried convincing more exchanges to list SYNC however they want to talk to the new Dev/ need more info ie website & updated ann
On a positive note it looks like nova is not going to close after all.  No details yet, but they announced they will not be closing.

Nova Exchange isn't shutting down, nice just read their announcement. SYNC is on 2 exchanges so this is good.
Yeah, but it's two exchange without volume.
Once we know what's new, maybe we could set up a fund to pay the fee in cryptopia or another exchange.

SYNC only 2 exchanges on the line is not enough, more people need to recognize and participate in it, it is recommended to contact some of the more mainstream platform

It is a good start is what I meant. More the better. More exchanges generally mean more value for the coin.
Activity: 91

SYNC only 2 exchanges on the line is not enough, more people need to recognize and participate in it, it is recommended to contact some of the more mainstream platform

Im still liking the idea of a sync swap to reward the long term holders & to consolidate the supply to prove how many sync there actually are on the network. Just a thought.

Any idea how to do it? We need some developer that interests you..

Nah no idea haha I've seen it done multiple times, I'm just an investor no coding skills. Need a proper Dev for SYNC. Not sure what 1blockologist has in mind as far as development is concerned, or is SYNC going to be left as it is - a token to represent value...

Alright, I think I got my buying position filled

Cool. Someone bought at .13 was that you?

Now that you have secured your position what do you see for SYNC?  Should we create at least a telegram to talk about it for holders and to develop?

People had stacked a few sizeable asks between .05 and .13 and it was satisfactory for the total SYNC I wanted and price. YOINK!

SYNC is going to be worth $250,000 per coin when I'm done
If 1blockologist plans that each coin will cost 250,000 USD, is anyone interested in buying cheaper?
Pages:
Jump to: