Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 19. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Good work everyone!  Staking wallets are up 60% and there is another node now since I posted that!  Keep it up so we have a nice stable/resilient network going (plus you get some compounded interest as a bonus). 

Good to hear! My SYNC is staking 24/7 Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Since all the seed nodes in the wallet are outdated/dead I updated them in the source (my own copy).  It took me a little, but I got it compiled for Linux.  Compiling for Windows has had me chasing so many dead ends and I've failed compiling on Windows and also on Linux for Windows.  Anyone able to lend a hand?  If not I'm going to throw in the towel and people can keep updating the conf file...this is nuts.

On a related note I used to run a node at 154.127.59.44, but it had become unreliable so I have a new one at 162.212.156.17 and plan to keep that there reliably.  I wanted to mention it because it was recommended to put that in your conf file a while back.  There are a few other nodes out there and also a few of us running our wallets 24/7 for staking (thanks!).  I'd love to see more people running their wallets 24/7 for network stability!  Slim crowd out there. 

Good work everyone!  Staking wallets are up 60% and there is another node now since I posted that!  Keep it up so we have a nice stable/resilient network going (plus you get some compounded interest as a bonus). 
If we had any news, the community could help.

This dev is the same as @smokin35. Or not?

No.  mscollec was the original dev.  Mike/Smokin35 took over next.  Now 1blockologist is the dev.

I've been collecting information and updating where I can.  I'm hoping to get everything fresh and current at least with accurate info until we start seeing the new stuff from 1blockologist. 

Excellent, let us know if you need help with anything.

Thanks!  I sure will.  Once I complete collecting some info and getting a start on new/current information I'd love to post here for review before we update the 1st post.  We'll go from there and see if 1blockologist has any needs as well.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

No.  mscollec was the original dev.  Mike/Smokin35 took over next.  Now 1blockologist is the dev.

I've been collecting information and updating where I can.  I'm hoping to get everything fresh and current at least with accurate info until we start seeing the new stuff from 1blockologist. 

Excellent, let us know if you need help with anything.
The pools r not working

The coin is POS so there is no mining pools.  I'm hoping to update the 1st post here and am working on that now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The pools r not working

Activity: 104

Since all the seed nodes in the wallet are outdated/dead I updated them in the source (my own copy).  It took me a little, but I got it compiled for Linux.  Compiling for Windows has had me chasing so many dead ends and I've failed compiling on Windows and also on Linux for Windows.  Anyone able to lend a hand?  If not I'm going to throw in the towel and people can keep updating the conf file...this is nuts.

On a related note I used to run a node at 154.127.59.44, but it had become unreliable so I have a new one at 162.212.156.17 and plan to keep that there reliably.  I wanted to mention it because it was recommended to put that in your conf file a while back.  There are a few other nodes out there and also a few of us running our wallets 24/7 for staking (thanks!).  I'd love to see more people running their wallets 24/7 for network stability!  Slim crowd out there. 

On a positive note it looks like nova is not going to close after all.  No details yet, but they announced they will not be closing.
1blockologist - is there a website coming?  I'm finding exchanges that are asking or requiring a coin website and I know we lost the old one a while back.  I'm sure it would help new investors as well.

And yeah cryptopia would be great, but it is crazy expensive.  Seeing the couple days of 600 btc volume and 2000% price rise on mintcoin there simply because they are going to make a new website and have yet to find a dev...imagine what Sync could do.

Hm, alright, I'll add a website to the list

How is cryptopia expensive?
We won't have any swap to another chain?
To know how many coins are missing

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia  2500000 DOT . It is expensive ,but i do not know why.
You should contact them.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
1blockologist - is there a website coming?  I'm finding exchanges that are asking or requiring a coin website and I know we lost the old one a while back.  I'm sure it would help new investors as well.

And yeah cryptopia would be great, but it is crazy expensive.  Seeing the couple days of 600 btc volume and 2000% price rise on mintcoin there simply because they are going to make a new website and have yet to find a dev...imagine what Sync could do.

Hm, alright, I'll add a website to the list

How is cryptopia expensive?
All the old dead coins, they're having a lot of volume in https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
It would be nice to get a place there.
You have a really nice multitool! It is really easy to use and understand compared to others!
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I also sent the application to some exchanges. I didn't get any positive answers..

Maybe we have to wait for the news so they're more interested in adding us
1blockologist - is there a website coming?  I'm finding exchanges that are asking or requiring a coin website and I know we lost the old one a while back.  I'm sure it would help new investors as well.

And yeah cryptopia would be great, but it is crazy expensive.  Seeing the couple days of 600 btc volume and 2000% price rise on mintcoin there simply because they are going to make a new website and have yet to find a dev...imagine what Sync could do.
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Sent a support msg to stocks.exchange about a listing, however no reply. Dev would have a lot more luck doing these things.
Activity: 119
Topia pricing is out of control right now. I haven't looked at pricing, but what about bit-z? new exchange on the come up.. I heard its nice.

edit:
https://support.bit-z.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004473554-Launch-new-currency-on-Bit-Z

Need a core team member to sign up, for faster assessment... We'd need a community push.. social media.. an Airdrop buzz.. If we could get a pool of sync together we could make an air drop maybe? It'd be huge publicity too.
We need new exchanges, where are all those who have synccoin?

https://yobit.net/ or https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ are interesting

yobit seems reasonable.  Even the deal cryptopia offers novaexchange listings is almost 13btc! 

It would be nice to get a place in Cryptopia. has good volume and looks safe.  But 13 BTC? It's too much, no?
I submitted to yobit so hopefully they add it.  I'll check on others as I have time and hope others will do the same.
Pages:
Jump to: