Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 185. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
and order depth is growing on the buy-site - thats the other reason why you have to buy NOW

it was the right decision to buy sync under 0,20 - and still buying

community´s growing too - good sign
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
I sold 0.5 SYNC at 0.3 BTC/SYNC. Feeling sad. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad. I just found out that when I logged in to see my orders,  the price was at 0.33 BTC/SYNC. A loss of nearly 0.015 BTC.

I'm don't sell my SYNC's and feel yourself excellent! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
I sold 0.5 SYNC at 0.3 BTC/SYNC. Feeling sad. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad. I just found out that when I logged in to see my orders,  the price was at 0.33 BTC/SYNC. A loss of nearly 0.015 BTC.
The price is rising..  and the holders are holding..! 

This looks promising at the moment...!

Keep up the support and lets push this even higher!  Smiley

thats it - Cup and handle-Formation - breakout under higher volume

NOW you can buy - lets lay a volumeline under this point
i ll try to get back to School and LEARN english  Grin

what i meant is: if he dumped an amount of 0,2 btc and at the same time Holding over 50 sync - its just not Dumping

but ... perhaps i ve read to fast and he meant another thing

btw im from Germany and on sunday we´re world Champions - Germans are to dumb to dump  Grin

That explains a lot!  Grin

My native language is Norwegian... Closer related to German than English really.

I imagine you will be dressing up in your finest lederhosen and dirndl on Sunday then?  Cheesy
Good luck against Argentina!

Grin thats Bayern so called bavarian - im from northern Germany

greetings to norway
Activity: 252
The price is rising..  and the holders are holding..! 

This looks promising at the moment...!

Keep up the support and lets push this even higher!  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

what i meant is: if he dumped an amount of 0,2 btc and at the same time Holding over 50 sync - its just not Dumping

btw im from Germany and on sunday we´re world Champions - Germans are to dumb to dump  Grin

That explains a lot!  Grin

My native language is Norwegian... Closer related to German than English really.

I imagine you will be dressing up in your finest lederhosen and dirndl on Sunday then?  Cheesy
Good luck against Argentina!
Activity: 192
Activity: 280
Admin removed my post  Huh

Why? What was your post about?

he want to tell us that he is nice, handsome and rich
Activity: 192
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Since switching to the nitesend wallet I seem to be having trouble with connections. I used to have near 60, now i have less than 10?

at the beginning right after Installation - me too - but after a while i get more - now 56 Connections

BUT ... it is not important unless you have the same blocknumber which is right now 63554

Activity: 266
Since switching to the nitesend wallet I seem to be having trouble with connections. I used to have near 60, now i have less than 10?
Sorry again, I wasn't trying to make fun of him, but what he says doesn't make sense. Sync was dumped in such way that the price fell below 0.2BTC for a while. If 0.2BTC was dumped in a Sync market something would be terribly wrong with the exchange if it made the price fall, and him having more than 50 Sync or not isn't relevant in this setting at all. Is it me misreading?  Embarrassed

I think he means that if he holds 50 sync, whould selling at 0.2 be considered as dumping.

That's what i think he means, since my english and his are closely related  Grin

He wouldn't be able to sell 50 sync at 0.2 in one go and he knows that! He could probably dump it down to 0.003 on Bittrex but not without crying bitter tears when the market had finished absorbing them and started growing again.  Grin

Thanks for interpreting!  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Sorry again, I wasn't trying to make fun of him, but what he says doesn't make sense. Sync was dumped in such way that the price fell below 0.2BTC for a while. If 0.2BTC was dumped in a Sync market something would be terribly wrong with the exchange if it made the price fall, and him having more than 50 Sync or not isn't relevant in this setting at all. Is it me misreading?  Embarrassed

I think he means that if he holds 50 sync, whould selling at 0.2 be considered as dumping.

That's what i think he means, since my english and his are closely related  Grin
is 0.2 btc meant as dumped ? if i own over 50 sync ?  Grin

wow

Sorry, my English doesn't understand your English here. Could you please reword?
Jump to: