Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 186. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
is 0.2 btc meant as dumped ? if i own over 50 sync ?  Grin

wow
Well, it's the first time i notice only 1000 SYNC will exists..
I'm holding 63,45 of them, so that's nice  Grin Grin

Huh in several adresses ??

That's not unlikely at all. Myself has almost 20 Sync now, in several addresses.

I'm more surprised that you, LTCagt, doesn't have hundreds since you, correct me if I'm wrong, declared several days ago, that you'd use 2-4 full bitcoins buying every day!
That should realistically bring Sync far beyond what we've seen until now...  Grin

Yesterday someone dumped on Bittrex and we were back at less than 0.2BTC/Sync so there are plenty of opportunities getting onboard cheap, still.

i´ve said i will Support it by 1-5 btc per day if it is neccessary NOT that im buying every day - but nothing happens

i buy here and there a Little bit - ever it Comes back to under 0,25
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Yesterday someone dumped on Bittrex and we were back at less than 0.2BTC/Sync so there are plenty of opportunities getting onboard cheap, still.

Yes, that was me, i'm sorry. But i also have bills to pay, i'm not mining to have some nice collectibles you know  Grin

No problem, only tell me in advance the next time so I get time to prepare. That will benefit us both....
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Yes, that was me, i'm sorry. But i also have bills to pay, i'm not mining to have some nice collectibles you know  Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
RASKULL
has just launched guinea coin
sovereign coin and some other coin in one night

please lets pay him back in spades for all the grief
hes given us.

3 coins in one go, no i'm not a bullshit scam theif

i feel really sorry for the idiots who hes going to thieve from Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
man i feel poor im only on 9  Cheesy
I'm holding 63,45 of them, so that's nice  Grin Grin

That's not unlikely at all. Myself has almost 20 Sync now, in several addresses.

I'm more surprised that you, LTCagt, doesn't have hundreds since you, correct me if I'm wrong, declared several days ago, that you'd use 2-4 full bitcoins buying every day!
That should realistically bring Sync far beyond what we've seen until now...  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Multipool payouts for Sync are postponed till latest being made on sunday (probably on saturdaynight)

Please follow our twitter for latest updates:
https://twitter.com/MultipoolMining

Enjoy your day!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I'm holding 63,45 of them, so that's nice  Grin Grin

oh I thought he said 63K. Picture or you are lying  Tongue

Activity: 280
Need Nitesend wallet for Mac now   Wink

It should come with the final version.

Thanks for the update.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 184
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

It should come with the final version.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Unlike many other coins Sync is still holding it's value like a boss. Great to see!
Activity: 135
Hey guys just getting back online after a prolonged power outage from hurricane Arthur.  Can someone post a working config file for the new nitesend wallet.  Everything is acting screwy as I start to boot my systems up.  Thanx!

Bump...

0 Active connections...
Wallet says V1.1.0.0 is that correct for nitesend Windows?

Just use the conf posted on the first page. Network is very strong and you should be able to get more than 60 peers after just a few hours.

Your wallet version is the same as I have.

Thank you it is working fine now.
Activity: 280
Hey guys just getting back online after a prolonged power outage from hurricane Arthur.  Can someone post a working config file for the new nitesend wallet.  Everything is acting screwy as I start to boot my systems up.  Thanx!

Bump...

0 Active connections...

Just use the conf posted on the first page. Network is very strong and you should be able to get more than 60 peers after just a few hours.

Your wallet version is the same as I have.
Activity: 135

Bump...

0 Active connections...
Jump to: