Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 187. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
unfortunantly nothing works that way,
investors need more and always will, value is by no
means a certainty just because there is only a certain amount
of sync, to tempt others to want the currency there must either
be a way to increase value or interest must be sufficient enticement
and 1% will never do that after all why should i keep my funds
in sync at 1% when i can keep my funds in some other currency
earning 20% or even 50? I don't really care if my wealth is denominated
in one or in a million of something although the less the better

all business must have a means to
one create value
two maintain that value
and three increase it

anything less and it will not last.

crypto is soo young... in general, chapters in the business books have not even been written yet, I do understand your thoughts, interesting, but none of us have any clue what will really happen years down the road, all I know we have 1000 coins and that is it!

I am sure someone is studying all of this, that is exchange dynamics (maybe using game theory) price equilibrium , stabilization, chaos, forecasting, its a completely new field all this, suuuper interesting actually, nothing like this ever been happening before not so fast and on that scale, I do look though for some kind of "handle" that is "lock and hold" m I mean bitcoin is like this but few can touch it (mining and even price is steep, although what if it goes up to 10.000$ ? no one has a clue no one! same here
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
unfortunantly nothing works that way,
investors need more and always will, value is by no
means a certainty just because there is only a certain amount
of sync, to tempt others to want the currency there must either
be a way to increase value or interest must be sufficient enticement
and 1% will never do that after all why should i keep my funds
in sync at 1% when i can keep my funds in some other currency
earning 20% or even 50? I don't really care if my wealth is denominated
in one or in a million of something although the less the better

all business must have a means to
one create value
two maintain that value
and three increase it

anything less and it will not last.

legendary
Hey that's great. It will raise the price if sync owners use it more.

to be honest "do nothing" except keep core of sync in par with quality with what bitcoin is doing that's all you have to do and time

What about the rewards program where users are rewarded with points for using sync?

very very interesting.. .taking it back.. you mean for transactions, but something has to accept sync for something, elaborate please because commerce has to happen or nothing will happen, right now many are speculating staking experimenting, to be honest I would have a very hard to time to use sync to pay for goods however. since it can subdivide to fraction (it is a psychological thing) maaaybe, value is already significant enough.. but why the rush ? it is a perfect store of value also staking % will be so much less soon, so value will naturally go up, and you just released this coin like such a short time ago, on the time scale you are super young

maybe some crypto are to be in wallets for "store of value" and nothing else, I think pumping its value for no reason other than bump on exchanges is just so old now  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

to be honest "do nothing" except keep core of sync in par with quality with what bitcoin is doing that's all you have to do and time

What about the rewards program where users are rewarded with points for using sync?
legendary

legendary
pulling git every now and so often, staking is happening beautiful did not sell even a single satoshi, good luck to buyers  Cool
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hey guys just getting back online after a prolonged power outage from hurricane Arthur.  Can someone post a working config file for the new nitesend wallet.  Everything is acting screwy as I start to boot my systems up.  Thanx!
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
In the next wallet release, would it be possible to have an 'Unlock/lock' button right next to the SYNC logo or below the Recent Transactions of the wallet, instead of going to Settings->>Unlock Wallet.

Makes it easier to unlock the wallet for staking. I have seen this feature in other POS wallets. I usually need to open and close my wallet multiple times a day.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
count me in,i like to be a part of this event...

You're welcome.
Activity: 375
count me in,i like to be a part of this event...
Are Voot and Sync the same?

No, I understand the dev team is the same for both the coin.
Activity: 154
no - just 2 coins of the same dev

voot was dumped by the former dev and overtaken by ms
Activity: 378
Are Voot and Sync the same?
What about Tor proxy software on SYNC  Wink

Could you please gives us little more insight into this? I am new to this. thanks

See the VOOT thread for more details on TOR.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvoot-old-thread-639371

Thanks for the link.
Activity: 280
What about Tor proxy software on SYNC  Wink

Could you please gives us little more insight into this? I am new to this. thanks

See the VOOT thread for more details on TOR.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvoot-old-thread-639371
Jump to: