Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 2. (Read 816000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Here's a fresh SYNC blockchain snapshot in case someone wants to sync their wallet fast: https://mega.nz/file/4MwTiCKY#0YfzNCYSZududYYakpYIsdEptu3f5nwJ9mKgFrWXDSo
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
@1blockologist There's no news, right?. Is it possible to know which is the project for sync?  Maybe that way I can sell my sync.
Activity: 40
Anyone interested in buying sync at 0.025BTC each?

I lost a lot of money with Pareto and I need to recover some money with sync.

I'm sorry to hear that. I bought some Pareto but not at Ico price.
There's something weird here..

Weslad Said He's Not Posting Intels In Pareto, (in addition to calling pareto a scam) There is no way to posting intels in pareto, without the approval of the members.
What happened here then? Why did they delete all the Pareto groups? I don't understand.

We've opened up the platform for posting by all members, and will be instituting minimum pareto and minimum scores needed to post and do some other actions.

We also don't announce intel providers any longer. There are additional ones at this point in time, there is no guarantee on the frequency, just like with any media network with user generated content. There are also some platform upgrades still in progress geared towards increasing the utility of the platform for more intel providers.

The plan with Sync is contingent on goals with the Pareto platform

What's new about parteto? any?
months and months without knowing anything
With my ledger is not possible Sign in?
I do not accept offers lower than requested.
Send me a pm if you are really interested in buying sync . Thank you
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Is there no progress on sync?

I doubt it. Like he just said, as its always been, sync's success is contingent on pareto.. he has to work on that first.

Thanks for the update.
Is there no progress on sync?

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Anyone interested in buying sync at 0.025BTC each?

I lost a lot of money with Pareto and I need to recover some money with sync.

I'm sorry to hear that. I bought some Pareto but not at Ico price.
There's something weird here..

Weslad Said He's Not Posting Intels In Pareto, (in addition to calling pareto a scam) There is no way to posting intels in pareto, without the approval of the members.
What happened here then? Why did they delete all the Pareto groups? I don't understand.

We've opened up the platform for posting by all members, and will be instituting minimum pareto and minimum scores needed to post and do some other actions.

We also don't announce intel providers any longer. There are additional ones at this point in time, there is no guarantee on the frequency, just like with any media network with user generated content. There are also some platform upgrades still in progress geared towards increasing the utility of the platform for more intel providers.

The plan with Sync is contingent on goals with the Pareto platform
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Ok, this is my last offer, if I can't sell, I die with sync. 0.12 btc for 16 sync.

Send me a pm if you are interested . Thank you

Sorry to read about your health problems and this outcome. We have our own challenges as well and are not adding to our SYNC position. I hope the equivalent monetary lifeline is able to be extended to you.
Ok, this is my last offer, if I can't sell, I die with sync. 0.12 btc for 16 sync.

Send me a pm if you are interested . Thank you
Thank you KIKI- . I only have 15 sync left to sell, I need to sell them between 0.012 - 0.013

You're welcome , and good luck with your problems dude.
Thank you KIKI- . I only have 15 sync left to sell, I need to sell them between 0.012 - 0.013
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
I'm willing to let go 10 @ 0.015 BTC (To try spread the coin around and gain some speculative interest). I will be keeping the rest till the end.

This is a very high risk investment at this point, but it could be like buying a lotto ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Does anyone else have an offer for my sync?

Well how much are you expecting people to pay for it? There is no development, no exchange and no explorer.
Does anyone else have an offer for my sync?
@1blockologist How much money have you invested in sync?

LOL I can't believe you actually asked that question Tongue

It's just that there's a lot of silence here. Smiley . I just wanted to know the investment he made, so I could encourage myself to buy something . Maybe Damdai will accept my offer.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1

LOL I can't believe you actually asked that question Tongue
Please I need liquidity , Does anyone else have an offer?
Pages:
Jump to: