Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 35. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I see 4 connections when staking.  I bet the only 4 are people are somewhere in this thread.  Anyone have any ideas or interest to get something going again?  I would think a block explorer, and getting it on an exchange like yobit or cryptopia could prove beneficial.  Not sure about a use case anymore.  Seems like the only thing Sync has is its rarity.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Still running my wallet 24/7 and have been pretty much since the coin launched - hoping for some sort of revival.

Me too .. Almost 3 years..

https://twitter.com/smokin35/status/861994031420772353
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Still running my wallet 24/7 and have been pretty much since the coin launched - hoping for some sort of revival.
Does anyone know if Mike left the project? Or is it just delayed?

Looks like he has stopped the project.  Sync needs a relaunch of some sort.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Want to buy some SYNC cheap Tongue

PM me if interested.
Is someone still moderating this thread?  Didn't someone just ask if anyone was interested in being the new dev? Now that was deleted. lol
legendary
where can I download the wallet?

I posted the link two pages ago.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
where can I download the wallet?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
this coin needs a revival!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I just wanted to say I've been running the node at 154.127.59.44 for the past year which is as far as I know the only reliable one.  I am going to renew for another 3 months, but then I'm done with that.  I've been telling myself that every time I renew so I thought I'd let everyone know this is the last time for me with that node/IP.

Renew it a couple more times. Wink

It looks like you need more time to realize that this ponzi/ crytoFIAT scam is just that... a fucking scam.
Activity: 84
I just wanted to say I've been running the node at 154.127.59.44 for the past year which is as far as I know the only reliable one.  I am going to renew for another 3 months, but then I'm done with that.  I've been telling myself that every time I renew so I thought I'd let everyone know this is the last time for me with that node/IP.

Activity: 63
What would it take to get this listed on somewhere like Kraken? They seem really selective with their coins, I assume you need to pay them a bunch

simply impossible, they´ve just listed Dash... first of all, there should be a plan for sync, maybe a rebranding and then starting with a smaller exchange.
Activity: 10
What would it take to get this listed on somewhere like Kraken? They seem really selective with their coins, I assume you need to pay them a bunch
Activity: 7
Sweet finally a new scrypt chip worth playing with! Even I was blind sided by this...didnt think bitmain would get back in the scrypt game. Hopefully they will sell this chip at a reasonable price, or at the very least force Innosilicon to drop their ridiculous prices on thier power hog A4s.
legendary
I've been out of the altcoin scene for a while and am just jumping back in and I remember this coin. Seemed to have a lot of promise! Let's revive it! What can I do to help?

Hi Not-a-wage-slave,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann1000-sync-proof-of-stake-now-run-by-blockchain-development-company-607919
Activity: 11
I've been out of the altcoin scene for a while and am just jumping back in and I remember this coin. Seemed to have a lot of promise! Let's revive it! What can I do to help?
legendary

I'm assuming it won't be the easiest thing to do without a developer/team involved.

Some exchanges just ask for a working github and a listing fee. That's why I posted that donation address on the previous page.
Not too many investors are interested in this though Undecided

That looks muchhhhhhhhhh better Smiley thanks a lot, i appreciate it. Let me know if i can do anything else to help out.
You're very welcome:) Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get SYNC listed on any of the exchanges. If you'll have any ideas on this matter, feel free to share them.

I'm assuming it won't be the easiest thing to do without a developer/team involved.
legendary

That looks muchhhhhhhhhh better Smiley thanks a lot, i appreciate it. Let me know if i can do anything else to help out.
You're very welcome:) Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get SYNC listed on any of the exchanges. If you'll have any ideas on this matter, feel free to share them.
Pages:
Jump to: