Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 368. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
My widrawal from Mintpal was just fine but there is no deposit on Bittrex on wich Im depositing my coins for couple of hours... on Bittrex are only coins I bought there ... so Obviusly something with Bittrex is a problem
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
That is Pos rewards which shows fee.  Grin
XP1
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
still stuck @ 8234. from debug.log:

Code:
Flushing wallet.dat
received block 5dbe94e64b1f6f803430
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : duplicate proof-of-stake (COutPoint(c3de6fabc2, 0), 1400978745) for block 5dbe94e64b1f6f803430bace4bce2bb59ea1d109b98087da2d8db9220c38db4d
received block 1fd96b0091edee6c694e
Misbehaving: 86.26.5.243:24241 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 86.26.5.243:24241
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : block with too little proof-of-stake
Flushed wallet.dat 400ms

Delete all nodes from config file. Restart.
Activity: 182
Ok well half the problem is solved. I have synced with the network. But I do not have my coins but I do know there in there somewhere. I had my other wallet encrypted could this be why they are not showing in the balances? Should I encrypt this wallet to the same passphrase to get them? Thanks. Very close now i know it.

go to: Help > Debug > console

type: repairwallet

edit: are you sure you have the correct wallet.dat placed in there? it shouldnt matter if it is encrypted or not
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Ok well half the problem is solved. I have synced with the network. But I do not have my coins but I do know there in there somewhere. I had my other wallet encrypted could this be why they are not showing in the balances? Should I encrypt this wallet to the same passphrase to get them? Thanks. Very close now i know it.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
i withdraw from mintpal and it took about 1 minute, not sure what ppl are talking about

I confirm,  mintpal is working fine and fast
Activity: 405

... look at the blockchain... block is generated, only if some premium user pay high transaction fee....

i am patient person, i think ... but i expect from main developer activity at the begin, for correctly run coin....  here is important issue, which is blocking blocks...

Indeed that might cause the speed problem...

can dev verify plz ?
Activity: 700
i withdraw from mintpal and it took about 1 minute, not sure what ppl are talking about
I did paste the back up in the right place I guess when i look at the getinfo it shows coins in the pow and pos and they are the correct amounts. This wallet is now stuck at 8200 I will try a few of the restarts and the bootstrap again. Than you all for helping me
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
still stuck @ 8234. from debug.log:

Code:
Flushing wallet.dat
received block 5dbe94e64b1f6f803430
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : duplicate proof-of-stake (COutPoint(c3de6fabc2, 0), 1400978745) for block 5dbe94e64b1f6f803430bace4bce2bb59ea1d109b98087da2d8db9220c38db4d
received block 1fd96b0091edee6c694e
Misbehaving: 86.26.5.243:24241 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 86.26.5.243:24241
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : block with too little proof-of-stake
Flushed wallet.dat 400ms
Activity: 518
I can confirm that the wallet works fine, i made a withdrawal from Mintpal, i got it in a minute and at block 8287 i got my first confirmation. However everything is still pretty slow, i can only assume this is cuz of the low number of coins and that people with low balances do not stake that much ( i might be wrong ).
So i guess there needs to be a fix and everything will be just fine.
Even with this problems the coin is doing great, the dev is working actively and the community is very supportive, after the problems get fixed we should see a rise.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Well now i just messed it all up. I deleted wrong files and couldn't get it to open so I deleted the whole wallet after making a back up think that I can just drop the back up in the file. Turns out I have never had to use a back up so I am not sure how to load it. I thought I put it in the right spot but the wallet loaded and showed 0 coins not my 5+ coins I have/had. Now I need some of you smart guys to help with getting those back and then I will work on the syncing problem. Man for the first week I had 0 problems now I just made a big problem.

first check your trash can... wallet.dat should be in there?
I think most of us use, shift + delete...
Activity: 182
Well now i just messed it all up. I deleted wrong files and couldn't get it to open so I deleted the whole wallet after making a back up think that I can just drop the back up in the file. Turns out I have never had to use a back up so I am not sure how to load it. I thought I put it in the right spot but the wallet loaded and showed 0 coins not my 5+ coins I have/had. Now I need some of you smart guys to help with getting those back and then I will work on the syncing problem. Man for the first week I had 0 problems now I just made a big problem.

just let the wallet sync, then close it and copy the wallet.dat you made a backup of into the %appdata%\Sync folder.

Then start your wallet again.

This should fix it (if i understood your problem correctly)

PM me if you cant get it to work
Activity: 434

first check your trash can... wallet.dat should be in there?
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bittrex needs to update it's wallet.  I have 0 confirms on a deposit I did yesterday, I have 17 of 50 on one I did today at Mintpal.

Both of my withdraws from Bittrex are not showing up either Sad
Activity: 224
Bittrex needs to update it's wallet.  I have 0 confirms on a deposit I did yesterday, I have 17 of 50 on one I did today at Mintpal.
Activity: 144
raskul is troll ?
Kenta is serious....

No probably he just stupid Grin
Activity: 434

I am only need to know: Are developers know about this problem or they think, like people "so loving this coin", that everything is ok?
Offcourse i have not solution for this problem.

the problem is in your mind, my dear  Kiss

still hungry?

i am about this guys

Wink
Activity: 144

I am only need to know: Are developers know about this problem or they think, like people "so loving this coin", that everything is ok?
Offcourse i have not solution for this problem.

the problem is in your mind, my dear  Kiss

still hungry?

i am about this guys
Jump to: