Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 372. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
anyone worked out the minimum balance to stake yet?

got a payment of 0.0019 from multipool about 8 hours ago but no mature coins (coins i've had for more than 6 hours)

yes im on the latest wallet

im not that fussed about when im gonna stake i just want to know why my coins aren't maturing

Try delete the sync.conf. Or delete all of the nodes.

And leave your walle open always, without encrypet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
because the coin limit is only 10000. 100% per year will last 3 and a bit years, then all coins will exist.
this is not a coin for short term gain, this is the long road, SynClub.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

fuck the long term, where is developer ?  long term not available ?
So sell your coins and go away.
Activity: 434
i never had a coin that stakes within 24hr…just chill
blackcoin took me 2 and a half days to begin staking

its not about STAKING its about maturity

if your coins dont gain age they will NEVER stake

i have pos wallets from mint & zeit all the way up to this so i do know about how to stake m8

In normal PoS coin, not Sync, Difficulty retargets every block, so even number of "stakeholders" lower and lower, but speed of finding blocks is constant.
In Sync this mechanism not work. Difficulty not changing block to block  

personally, i like the block generation times for Sync, yes, it's different; that's a good thing.

Block generation time must be 60 seconds (according to describtion)
it is not different, it is not working
Can somebody say that i am wrong?

it working fine for me.  Grin i like how Sync is working. Also, why on earth would you want block stake every 60 seconds on a coin that is designed for long term investment. clueless.

got a payment of 0.0019 from multipool about 8 hours ago but no mature coins (coins i've had for more than 6 hours)

im not that fussed about when im gonna stake i just want to know why my coins aren't maturing

Try delete the sync.conf. Or delete all of the nodes.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

i have pos wallets from mint & zeit all the way up to this so i do know about how to stake m8

In normal PoS coin, not Sync, Difficulty retargets every block, so even number of "stakeholders" lower and lower, but speed of finding blocks is constant.

personally, i like the block generation times for Sync, yes, it's different; that's a good thing.

Block generation time must be 60 seconds (according to describtion)
it is not different, it is not working
Can somebody say that i am wrong?
because the coin limit is only 10000. 100% per year will last 3 and a bit years, then all coins will exist.
this is not a coin for short term gain, this is the long road, SynClub.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

fuck the long term, where is developer ?  long term not available ?

then fuck off and find another coin to dump Wink it was made perfectly clear at launch that Sync is a long term investment, what? all of a sudden you forgot how to read? dimwit.

Yea this is the point.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
hi, I just don't get 1 thing. The ann says this coin is 100% per year pos. Why on earth are people buyig a coin that is 100 % inflated every year?

Thank you
can someone link me the new wallet please?
Im gonna put my 5 sync up to stake, sick of seeing my holding price dropping in mintpal

hehe, welcome to Synclub  Cool
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
can someone link me the new wallet please?
Im gonna put my 5 sync up to stake, sick of seeing my holding price dropping in mintpal

Activity: 144

hi, I just don't get 1 thing. The ann says this coin is 100% per year pos. Why on earth are people buyig a coin that is 100 % inflated every year?

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Exactly the point. It's not about making stake. It's whether stake is at all possible without weight. I've been mining POS coins for a long time and sometimes it takes several weeks, but they always show weight.
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

oh ok i thought mature coins also takes some time….dont blame me  i don't know shit
Activity: 778
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Is the OP windows wallet the current? I have had no issues with this wallet until this morning and I am stuck at 8234. I am guessing I am on an outdated wallet. But I have updated to the flavoured wallet on the OP. Thanks I have restarted many times and have added the info to app data. It was working great.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

I have same question, no word yet.  My wallet has been open and unlocked. Coin in wallet since launch day and not mature yet. Just waiting for word or a simple screen shot of <1 wallet with green arrow. Smiley
Jump to: