Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 369. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
there is nothing wrong with the wallet now the dev fixed it
if you still have not fixed it then you have not done your reading
the answers are all in this 230 page thread.
READ
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i never had a coin that stakes within 24hr…just chill
blackcoin took me 2 and a half days to begin staking

its not about STAKING its about maturity

if your coins dont gain age they will NEVER stake

i have pos wallets from mint & zeit all the way up to this so i do know about how to stake m8

In normal PoS coin, not Sync, Difficulty retargets every block, so even number of "stakeholders" lower and lower, but speed of finding blocks is constant.
In Sync this mechanism not work. Difficulty not changing block to block  

personally, i like the block generation times for Sync, yes, it's different; that's a good thing.

Block generation time must be 60 seconds (according to describtion)
it is not different, it is not working
Can somebody say that i am wrong?

it working fine for me.  Grin i like how Sync is working. Also, why on earth would you want block stake every 60 seconds on a coin that is designed for long term investment. clueless.

Your position can compare with driving the car without wheels.
My car without wheels and i like it)

you really are an arsewipe. fuck of back to lala land   Grin

кароче, ты просто еблан и нихуя не понимаешь

Дохуя понимающие уебывают от суда, предварительно сдав нам свои монеты. Пиздуйте уважаемый "понимающий" и создавайте свою монету.

Т.е ты считаешь сейчас все в порядке с монетой, проблем нет?

Не настолько, что бы начинать панику.

Я не навожу панику, а констатирую суть проблемы. И эту проблему надо решать разработчикам.
А вы похоже просто влюбились в эту валюту и готовы с пеной у рта доказывать что все заебись.

Да ну, Вы что!?))) Любви тут вообще не может быть. Станет цена 5-10 за монету, продам и забуду как звали.

Ну так вот для "очень понимающих": пока блокчейин не заработает как положено, ты её не то что продать, даже на биржу не заведешь.
А сам блокчейн не починиться, механизм изменения сложности не работает.

You are welcome to make a fix with a proper algorithm and to add it in Git as a suggestion. Then the main developer can consider it and merge it in if it is beneficial. And you will gain honor and glory, plus securing you investment off course.

Now, please don't flood this "international" part of the forum with a discussion in Russian language. Some people don't understand that and will be very upset. There's separate forums for other languages.

Og, tenk for et kaos det blir hvis alle skal skrive på sitt eget språk!  Grin
I am only need to know: Are developers know about this problem or they think, like people "so loving this coin", that everything is ok?
Offcourse i have not solution for this problem.

I know they are monitoring the situation very closely, as they are heavily invested as well. I am sure they are open for constructive ideas and suggestions for solutions as they did modifications based on community input yesterday as well.
Activity: 434

I am only need to know: Are developers know about this problem or they think, like people "so loving this coin", that everything is ok?

the problem is in your mind, my dear  Kiss

still hungry?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

i have pos wallets from mint & zeit all the way up to this so i do know about how to stake m8

In normal PoS coin, not Sync, Difficulty retargets every block, so even number of "stakeholders" lower and lower, but speed of finding blocks is constant.

personally, i like the block generation times for Sync, yes, it's different; that's a good thing.

it working fine for me.  Grin i like how Sync is working. Also, why on earth would you want block stake every 60 seconds on a coin that is designed for long term investment. clueless.

Дохуя понимающие уебывают от суда, предварительно сдав нам свои монеты. Пиздуйте уважаемый "понимающий" и создавайте свою монету.

Я не навожу панику, а констатирую суть проблемы. И эту проблему надо решать разработчикам.
А вы похоже просто влюбились в эту валюту и готовы с пеной у рта доказывать что все заебись.

Да ну, Вы что!?))) Любви тут вообще не может быть. Станет цена 5-10 за монету, продам и забуду как звали.

Ну так вот для "очень понимающих": пока блокчейин не заработает как положено, ты её не то что продать, даже на биржу не заведешь.

You are welcome to make a fix with a proper algorithm and to add it in Git as a suggestion. Then the main developer can consider it and merge it in if it is beneficial. And you will gain honor and glory, plus securing you investment off course.

Now, please don't flood this "international" part of the forum with a discussion in Russian language. Some people don't understand that and will be very upset. There's separate forums for other languages.

braw idea, soonds lik a guid plan tae me.

repeat after me:

ah pit ma fit in a bucket
ah fit the bucket aboot
the mair ah fit the bucket aboot
the mair the bucket rin oot.

Cheesy

EDIT: but you need to say it REALLY fast for it to work

Activity: 420

Вы наверное по себе судите. Так как я без проблем в обе стороны переводил с минтпала около 2 часов назад, для меня блокчейн движется, не так быстро, но движется.

Перефразирую, с таким, мягко говоря, медленным блокчейном, цена её вряд ли будет выше 0.5

good. please come back in 3 years time to remind us  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Вы наверное по себе судите. Так как я без проблем в обе стороны переводил с минтпала около 2 часов назад, для меня блокчейн движется, не так быстро, но движется.

Перефразирую, с таким, мягко говоря, медленным блокчейном, цена её вряд ли будет выше 0.5

Может быть, я не тороплюсь ни куда. А деньги вложены за счет профита из других монет. Мне без разницы когда монета стрельнет или рухнет  Wink

Maybe, I do not hurry anywhere. And the money invested by the profit from other coins. I do not care when the coin will rise or collapse  Wink
Activity: 518
8278 - nothing wrong with this coin. smoothe and a greasy moonshite   Grin

Hey can you tell me if the wallet on the OP is correct now? I am not syncing any more. stuck on 8234 so I am guessing I have an old wallet.

I believe this is it... Download latest Windows flavoured wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

When I click your link it only gives me the option to upload a file. But I have downloaded the one on the OP. I was one of the few that had no issues with this coin until today.

https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

you're welcome.

Thanks I am on the current wallet I guess. I am now just not syncing. Stuck on 8234. Will that bootstrap(or what ever it is called) thing i saw a few pages ago help this

I was same.  I deleted the files in the roaming/sync folder(eccept wallet.dat) and synced again. Then stuck at 8200, so close , open it.  Fully updated!

I guess it would be a good idea that the dev updates OP with the right link for wallet download Smiley
Activity: 154
guys, what would the use for the rpcuser=user and rpcpassword=pass in the conf file be?

it means nothing UNTIL you start sync-qt as a Server - THEN you can mine solo by adding the user and the Password to the miner

like .... "minerdOC.exe --freq=1200 --gc3355=\\.\COM3 --url=127.0.0.1:ABCD --userpass=anything:something"

the 127.0.0.1 is YOUR PC ABCD is the port like 2222 and the rest can be anything that youve written in conf file

(above is an example if you use gridseeds and the program minerdoc)

like this

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=anything
rpcpassword=something
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

(and if you have several pcs in a network you have to allow here to connect to your pc
like)

rpcallowip=192.168.*
rpcport=2222
addnode=107.170.124.180
addnode=192.241.240.216
addnode=107.170.159.98
Activity: 144

Activity: 826
8278 - nothing wrong with this coin. smoothe and a greasy moonshite   Grin

Hey can you tell me if the wallet on the OP is correct now? I am not syncing any more. stuck on 8234 so I am guessing I have an old wallet.

I believe this is it... Download latest Windows flavoured wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

When I click your link it only gives me the option to upload a file. But I have downloaded the one on the OP. I was one of the few that had no issues with this coin until today.

https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

you're welcome.

Thanks I am on the current wallet I guess. I am now just not syncing. Stuck on 8234. Will that bootstrap(or what ever it is called) thing i saw a few pages ago help this

I was same.  I deleted the files in the roaming/sync folder(eccept wallet.dat) and synced again. Then stuck at 8200, so close , open it.  Fully updated!

Just want to make sure you delete all files but wallet.dat and then just reopen the wallet not re download correct.
meanwhile; on block 8283...  Roll Eyes

All right!)

nononononnoooo.. pictures or it didn't happen!

/s

This humor or you really need screenshots?))))
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
yes with all this help whats the point of mining
 Cheesy
meanwhile; on block 8283...  Roll Eyes
Whooo Hooo
lovely windfull thanks for them cheap syncs  Wink

i love it when a plan comes together  Grin

Jump to: