Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 371. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
i never had a coin that stakes within 24hr…just chill
blackcoin took me 2 and a half days to begin staking

its not about STAKING its about maturity

if your coins dont gain age they will NEVER stake

i have pos wallets from mint & zeit all the way up to this so i do know about how to stake m8

In normal PoS coin, not Sync, Difficulty retargets every block, so even number of "stakeholders" lower and lower, but speed of finding blocks is constant.
In Sync this mechanism not work. Difficulty not changing block to block  

personally, i like the block generation times for Sync, yes, it's different; that's a good thing.

Block generation time must be 60 seconds (according to describtion)
it is not different, it is not working
Can somebody say that i am wrong?

it working fine for me.  Grin i like how Sync is working. Also, why on earth would you want block stake every 60 seconds on a coin that is designed for long term investment. clueless.

Your position can compare with driving the car without wheels.
My car without wheels and i like it)

you really are an arsewipe. fuck of back to lala land   Grin

кароче, ты просто еблан и нихуя не понимаешь

Дохуя понимающие уебывают от суда, предварительно сдав нам свои монеты. Пиздуйте уважаемый "понимающий" и создавайте свою монету.

Т.е ты считаешь сейчас все в порядке с монетой, проблем нет?

Не настолько, что бы начинать панику.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ppl stop using bittrex !! They are stealing coins !!

They stole my sync !!! And now they wont reply to any ticket !!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
8278 - nothing wrong with this coin. smoothe and a greasy moonshite   Grin

Hey can you tell me if the wallet on the OP is correct now? I am not syncing any more. stuck on 8234 so I am guessing I have an old wallet.

I believe this is it... Download latest Windows flavoured wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

When I click your link it only gives me the option to upload a file. But I have downloaded the one on the OP. I was one of the few that had no issues with this coin until today.

https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

you're welcome.
Activity: 826

Hey can you tell me if the wallet on the OP is correct now? I am not syncing any more. stuck on 8234 so I am guessing I have an old wallet.

I believe this is it... Download latest Windows flavoured wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

When I click your link it only gives me the option to upload a file. But I have downloaded the one on the OP. I was one of the few that had no issues with this coin until today.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Anyone got a wallet link?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Try delete the sync.conf. Or delete all of the nodes.
And leave the wallet always open, without been encrypeted.

This works, it is faster than before.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
To all those with problems like travers and hobo and the other trolls
just call it quits and sell us your coins and go buy doje or something
i'm sick of reading all your whining
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
then fuck off and find another coin to dump Wink it was made perfectly clear at launch that Sync is a long term investment, what? all of a sudden you forgot how to read? dimwit.

... look at the blockchain... block is generated, only if some premium user pay high transaction fee....

i am patient person, i think ... but i expect from main developer activity at the begin, for correctly run coin....  here is important issue, which is blocking blocks...

Give them more time please? Our devs worked all weekend and these are minor issues compared to what we had the last few days. Things takes time before it settles.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
anyone worked out the minimum balance to stake yet?

got a payment of 0.0019 from multipool about 8 hours ago but no mature coins (coins i've had for more than 6 hours)

yes im on the latest wallet

im not that fussed about when im gonna stake i just want to know why my coins aren't maturing

Try delete the sync.conf. Or delete all of the nodes.

And leave your walle open always, without encrypet.

that's all very unuseful advice with no answer to the questions
its all been said and done to no avail.
why aren't coins maturing?
what's the least amount anyones had that has matured?
please note matured not staked

dont get me wrong i like the coin and the idea's behind it but i'm deeply worried about its future
Activity: 490
i never had a coin that stakes within 24hr…just chill
blackcoin took me 2 and a half days to begin staking

its not about STAKING its about maturity

if your coins dont gain age they will NEVER stake

i have pos wallets from mint & zeit all the way up to this so i do know about how to stake m8

In normal PoS coin, not Sync, Difficulty retargets every block, so even number of "stakeholders" lower and lower, but speed of finding blocks is constant.
In Sync this mechanism not work. Difficulty not changing block to block  

personally, i like the block generation times for Sync, yes, it's different; that's a good thing.

Block generation time must be 60 seconds (according to describtion)
it is not different, it is not working
Can somebody say that i am wrong?

it working fine for me.  Grin i like how Sync is working. Also, why on earth would you want block stake every 60 seconds on a coin that is designed for long term investment. clueless.

Your position can compare with driving the car without wheels.
My car without wheels and i like it)

you really are an arsewipe. fuck of back to lala land   Grin

кароче, ты просто еблан и нихуя не понимаешь

Дохуя понимающие уебывают от суда, предварительно сдав нам свои монеты. Пиздуйте уважаемый "понимающий" и создавайте свою монету.
Activity: 826
8278 - nothing wrong with this coin. smoothe and a greasy moonshite   Grin

Fu'k bittrex they stole my coins... and now they wont respond on any tickets
Activity: 588
Did someone get reply from bittrex ? Where are our coins ??

Also when i search for txid in blockchain i get error 404

your issues with exchanges are not a problem for this thread. please submit a ticket to your exchange. apologies, we cannot answer your panic

Do not agree, SYNC coin have major issues. Take a look at past 50 pages of this thread and then decide about your SYNC investment for yourself.
8278 - nothing wrong with this coin. smoothe and a greasy moonshite   Grin

your issues with exchanges are not a problem for this thread. please submit a ticket to your exchange. apologies, we cannot answer your panic

8277. blockchain smoothe as a vaseline smothered moonshite  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
then fuck off and find another coin to dump Wink it was made perfectly clear at launch that Sync is a long term investment, what? all of a sudden you forgot how to read? dimwit.

... look at the blockchain...

looks good to me. thanks  Cool
I dont like how bittrex is working with sync....

I still didnt get my coins neither my deposit of sync...
Jump to: