Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 370. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Whooo Hooo
lovely windfull thanks for them cheap syncs  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ppl stop using bittrex !! They are stealing coins !!

They stole my sync !!! And now they wont reply to any ticket !!

Never had a problem with Bittrex,

are you sure you didn't sent it to Syn wallet instead of the Sync wallet?

mine still says 0 confirms on its way there since this morning problems on they're end cause the wallet says confirmed with 28 confirms it'll be ok

okay okay okay okay.. i actually quite like bittrex and have never had a problem with them, i am sure that if you have submitted a ticket, it will be acted upon in due course. crying about it like a baby in this thread isn't really making you look very sensible, now, is it? please have some patience with your exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
8278 - nothing wrong with this coin. smoothe and a greasy moonshite   Grin

Hey can you tell me if the wallet on the OP is correct now? I am not syncing any more. stuck on 8234 so I am guessing I have an old wallet.

I believe this is it... Download latest Windows flavoured wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

When I click your link it only gives me the option to upload a file. But I have downloaded the one on the OP. I was one of the few that had no issues with this coin until today.

https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

you're welcome.

Thanks I am on the current wallet I guess. I am now just not syncing. Stuck on 8234. Will that bootstrap(or what ever it is called) thing i saw a few pages ago help this

I was same.  I deleted the files in the roaming/sync folder(eccept wallet.dat) and synced again. Then stuck at 8200, so close , open it.  Fully updated!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

mine still says 0 confirms on its way there since this morning problems on they're end cause the wallet says confirmed with 28 confirms it'll be ok

the reason for this was to try and see if .1 in one lumpt with a new wallet.bat woukld sort my problems as 200 pages of is Sync.conf bla, delete everything etc hasnt worked
i never had a coin that stakes within 24hr…just chill
blackcoin took me 2 and a half days to begin staking

its not about STAKING its about maturity

if your coins dont gain age they will NEVER stake

i have pos wallets from mint & zeit all the way up to this so i do know about how to stake m8

In normal PoS coin, not Sync, Difficulty retargets every block, so even number of "stakeholders" lower and lower, but speed of finding blocks is constant.
In Sync this mechanism not work. Difficulty not changing block to block  

personally, i like the block generation times for Sync, yes, it's different; that's a good thing.

Block generation time must be 60 seconds (according to describtion)
it is not different, it is not working
Can somebody say that i am wrong?

it working fine for me.  Grin i like how Sync is working. Also, why on earth would you want block stake every 60 seconds on a coin that is designed for long term investment. clueless.

Your position can compare with driving the car without wheels.
My car without wheels and i like it)

you really are an arsewipe. fuck of back to lala land   Grin

кароче, ты просто еблан и нихуя не понимаешь

Дохуя понимающие уебывают от суда, предварительно сдав нам свои монеты. Пиздуйте уважаемый "понимающий" и создавайте свою монету.

Т.е ты считаешь сейчас все в порядке с монетой, проблем нет?

Не настолько, что бы начинать панику.

Я не навожу панику, а констатирую суть проблемы. И эту проблему надо решать разработчикам.
А вы похоже просто влюбились в эту валюту и готовы с пеной у рта доказывать что все заебись.

Да ну, Вы что!?))) Любви тут вообще не может быть. Станет цена 5-10 за монету, продам и забуду как звали.

i don't love the coin, i just love Polly  Wink
To all those with problems like travers and hobo and the other trolls
just call it quits and sell us your coins and go buy doje or something
i'm sick of reading all your whining

not whining not trolling legitimate questions
so instead of being abusive try being useful or friendly say well honestly we don't know the minimum amount of coins you need or why none of yours are gaining maturity but were trying to find out

no you're not you havent read all the solutions on this thread as you would have a working wallet otherwise
i took the time to read all 200 pages so do us a favour and go do some reading
or sell up
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

so instead of being abusive try being useful or friendly say well honestly we don't know the minimum amount of coins you need or why none of yours are gaining maturity but were trying to find out

useful? friendly?

i'll opt out, if it's all the same to you. gimme your Sync.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOL, I think on that note it's time for a beer run. Someone obviously started before me Cheesy
Activity: 420

i have pos wallets from mint & zeit all the way up to this so i do know about how to stake m8

In normal PoS coin, not Sync, Difficulty retargets every block, so even number of "stakeholders" lower and lower, but speed of finding blocks is constant.

personally, i like the block generation times for Sync, yes, it's different; that's a good thing.

it working fine for me.  Grin i like how Sync is working. Also, why on earth would you want block stake every 60 seconds on a coin that is designed for long term investment. clueless.

Дохуя понимающие уебывают от суда, предварительно сдав нам свои монеты. Пиздуйте уважаемый "понимающий" и создавайте свою монету.

There will always be necessary with small adjustments for innovative developments. Call it incremental iteration, as in "we're slowly getting there"
No reasons for panic, the blockchain is there and as long as you keep your wallet.dat as evidence that you have shares in the blockchain, you'll be able to get your coins out.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Я не навожу панику, а констатирую суть проблемы. И эту проблему надо решать разработчикам.
А вы похоже просто влюбились в эту валюту и готовы с пеной у рта доказывать что все заебись.

Да ну, Вы что!?))) Любви тут вообще не может быть. Станет цена 5-10 за монету, продам и забуду как звали.

useful? friendly?

if it ever makes it through this chain I'll think about it

i'd call that mere; impatience.
Activity: 308

Hey can you tell me if the wallet on the OP is correct now? I am not syncing any more. stuck on 8234 so I am guessing I have an old wallet.

I believe this is it... Download latest Windows flavoured wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!E5cjGQBa!C9PV10d7AUBgk1hWoaq3nenRRL24gV8TRk1pk9q15CI

When I click your link it only gives me the option to upload a file. But I have downloaded the one on the OP. I was one of the few that had no issues with this coin until today.

you're welcome.

Thanks I am on the current wallet I guess. I am now just not syncing. Stuck on 8234. Will that bootstrap(or what ever it is called) thing i saw a few pages ago help this

yes I imagine that will sort your issues... even a restart may possibly help, maybe not though... try the bootstrap blockchain
legendary

useful? friendly?

if it ever makes it through this chain I'll think about it
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

you're welcome.

useful? friendly?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

today I am mainly feeding trolls. it's much fun.  Kiss

ADD: i can do this for 3 years, easy.
I am alerting for problem with blockchain... and you think i am troll ?

the only problem with the blockchain is IN YOUR MIND

taking medication will help the blockchain, please find something which will help you.

Notice how all of these trolls are noobs its funny how they all have the same problem when the rest of us have working wallets
sell sell sell sell sell sell
cmon please
sell you will all be so much happier
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

copy the entire line
Jump to: