Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 411. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i will post it again..waiting for the nodes to get updated and mac will be available later

okidoky, thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i will post it again..waiting for the nodes to get updated and mac will be available later

Thank-you for keeping us updated.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm all in on this dev, I hope my faith is not misplaced.  Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
well mined this coin and now brought into it as well, great work dev been following from the start, big thumbs up to you and this community keeping it real! Grin
I advise you not to deposit or withdraw from the exchange until after the hard fork.

new wallet coming up in few mins

omg, i have pending withdraw from mintpal

yes me too, i'm sure mintpal will be professional enough to make sure all pending withdrawals are honoured after the fork.

does it mean that if mintpal update the upcoming new wallet then send to us, it will be fine.
if it send to us with current wallet, then something bad may happen?

they have frozen withdrawals and deposits to their SYNC wallet - once the new wallet is released, their wallet address will be the same as before (as is yours) so once the hard fork occurs and blockchain catches up, then it should all fall into place, although, I imagine it could take some time, as MintPal will want to see the blockchain running smoothly for a few hours before opening up again.
Activity: 84
I advise you not to deposit or withdraw from the exchange until after the hard fork.

yes me too, i'm sure mintpal will be professional enough to make sure all pending withdrawals are honoured after the fork.

does it mean that if mintpal update the upcoming new wallet then send to us, it will be fine.
if it send to us with current wallet, then something bad may happen?

Activity: 84

Update is ready. Releasing it shortly.

so.. shut off our wallets right?
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
Update is ready. Releasing it shortly.
Activity: 126

+1000, great news.
legendary

Activity: 51
I am showing as not staking cause of immature coins. I received a stake this morning and it flipped my coins upside down.

Is this normal, its been 4 hours.

Yes you have to get 50 confirmations according to what my stake coins say. And right now with the slow block chain it will take awhile.

yes, it is normal. Anyway, MsCollec is making a new update that will speed up block generation.

Ahh, now I see it. Thank you
legendary
I am showing as not staking cause of immature coins. I received a stake this morning and it flipped my coins upside down.

Yes you have to get 50 confirmations according to what my stake coins say. And right now with the slow block chain it will take awhile.

yes, it is normal. Anyway, MsCollec is making a new update that will speed up block generation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Activity: 192
MsCollec, any insight on what issues MP is having? or are they waiting for the coming wallet?
Activity: 51

There's update coming with new difficulty retargetment, increased interest and tx fees.

fabulous, thank you.
legendary
There's update coming with new difficulty retargetment, increased interest and tx fees.
Jump to: